• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Slave 4 u, the one with Madge + Xtina
What was the third?

Xtina was there?

ibkuVMPxlaLlNV.gif

botty

Banned
Paparazzi will be hard to top tbh. Everything was on point during that performance:

The giant red curtains spreading to reveal the grand hall stage
Richie on the right of Gaga, hitting every step hard
Choosing her best song from that era
Gaga gliding around the stage
The Piano section
The bleeding
The giant glowy thing at the end

It was almost as Iconic as Xtina's Hurt performance.

royalan

Yeah, it sucks that The Legend was jipped, but it made sense. Xtina, being the mature diva she is, had already had her "coming out" as a Bad Bitch. Britney was still green, still America's Sweetheart, so of course it was more shocking.

Besides, Xtina dragged Britney as far as the actual "performance" went.

Anyway, the best part of the kiss wasn't even the kiss itself...it was when the camera immediately jumped to Justin Timberlake looking Pressed. As. HELL. HA! That camerman was READY.

THAT'S the kind of messiness MTV needs to bring back to the VMAs.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The oops performance seems pretty basic tbh
I LIVE for the remix of Gmmer More that was performed at the Femme Fatale tour though

Totally possible.. Especially this year with Marina directing her performance

Who is Marina? Should we be extra hyped?
I need more
please-sir-i-want-some-more-o.gif

botty

Banned
Yeah, it sucks that The Legend was jipped, but it made sense. Xtina, being the mature diva she is, had already had her "coming out" as a Bad Bitch. Britney was still green, still America's Sweetheart, so of course it was more shocking.

Anyway, the best part of the kiss wasn't even the kiss itself...it was when the camera immediately jumped to Justin Timberlake looking Pressed. As. HELL. HA! That camerman was READY.

That camera man was shady AF. Remember when he panned to Mary J Blige's crispy chicken pressed ass, when Xtina popped up?

Yado

tumblr_mf8d4spmhM1qg4mpho1_500.gif

Mary was not there for the debauchery.

I knoooow, we haven't had that kind of messiness since the Kanye-Taylor incident. Hoping this coming one brings the ratchet.

Oh yeahhhh I forgot that Xtina dragged ha about the rehearsals. I need to look up what she said exactly, lol

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Marina Abramović. And yeah, go check out some of her performance art.

Oh her, I knew she was on board for the app
Is it just assumed she'll be apart of the team for the VMA performance or do you have info?

omg i never noticed Mary in that shot.
priceless.gif

i continue to await the day when we get another iconic joint performance between pop girls tbh

I'm guessing Rih + Brit was the last big one
Brit is always so kind, lending herself to help other peoples careers

Still seething that Gaga + Bey never did a telephone performance though

Matt_

I know most people give Britney shit for how she performs nowadays, but i dont even care

I've just rewatched the Femme Fatale tour and I fucking love it
The remixes of the old songs are fantastic and most of the set pieces are too

My major gripe is the fact the majority of her costumes are tacky as fuck. Look like cheap tat

And as always, Britney's discography >>> everyone else's. Even my faves.

tumblr_m1k5poMuOD1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
(don't know if this was posted) Body Music bonus track: B Ur Boo

Here's the entire album to bathe in: https://soundcloud.com/alunageorge/sets/body-music

now wait, those three new bonus tracks are great. They have elevated the album for me tbh

My main gripe with Body Music is that I already owned a lot of the tracks. These three bonus tracks breathe new life into it *.*

edit: huh, Watching over you isn't new. Oop. It's new to me.

botty

Banned
hey, christopher.

Is Miley performing @ the vmas?

Miley Ray Cyrus ‏@MileyCyrus 16m
To do : 13 million. VMAs. TCA. 100 million on Vevo. am I forgetting anything? 🙏🙏🙏

Bladenic

Hopefully her new single. Or maybe it'll be the Mike Will Made It song but I would be surprised.

Either way, she's coming. Gaga shouldn't bother.

botty

Banned
Miley has a nomination at the VMAs. Don't think she's performing.

Well, I am happy she will at least be there. She was messy at the BBMs

Hopefully her new single. Or maybe it'll be the Mike Will Made It song but I would be surprised.

Either way, she's coming. Gaga shouldn't bother.

Has she spoken about a new single? I am curious what the urban queen has to offer next.

Artemisia

Banned
But wait:

#6 Labrinth - Beneath Your Beautiful (feat. Emeli Sandé)

I remember seeing a promo poster for this song at my school, calling it a worldwide smash hit. Looks like it may actually happen...?

cory64

But wait:

#6 Labrinth - Beneath Your Beautiful (feat. Emeli Sandé)

I remember seeing a promo poster for this song at my school, calling it a worldwide smash hit. Looks like it may actually happen...?

They performed it on America's Got Talent last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom