• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My earphones have gone funky and the center vocals sound distant amplifying the harmonizing vocals and OMG KELLY CLARKSON MUSIC SOUNDS SO GOOD I NEVER NOTICED HOW GOOD THE HARMONIES WERE IN HER SONGS

isngAyjsXczPR.gif

Cute that XBeyONE Stans aren't smart enough to know that that's not how receipt stanning for movies works.

An animated movie like that has to make about 300 mill to make a profit. It will never reach there so it's already a flop out the gate.

You tried.

tumblr_mn4m37VKw21qh8rjyo1_250.gif

Epic's budget is around $100 million. It's extremely likely that it will surpass that budget handily worldwide.

Though I'm sure if you wanna talk about big budget movie releases we can cite Battleship's $209 million budget, which ended up giving them only a $100 million dollar profit after all was said and done. And that movie peddled its way out of the weekend gate like a dog with a limp. Try harder.

Kyon

Banned
nnnnnnn at her acting like she actually puts a pen to a piece of paper to write a track #icant

Where was the other piece of paper she was copying the original lyrics from?

It's right under the one she's writing on

Epic's budget is around $100 million. It's extremely likely that it will surpass that budget handily worldwide.

Though I'm sure if you wanna talk about big budget movie releases we can cite Battleship's $209 million budget, which ended up giving them only a $100 million dollar profit after all was said and done. And that movie peddled its way out of the weekend gate like a dog with a limp. Try harder.

Again with the 5th grade education.

You can't just make 100 mill and claim it a profit. That means they made NOTHING on the movie. They have to make at LEAST 300 million. It's NOT happening.

Waffles needs to come in here and clock.

Ya'll should be thankful Rihanna isn't allowed in the writers' room or I'm sure her lyrics would all be #written #like #this.

Does everyone in Barbados confuse their F's and PH's?

Majmun

Not the Brit stan coming for someone's education.

The Zombie Army is doing the most.

I'm sure Epic will do great numbers overseas, like in Canada for example
ibdNVuarHgLr0Y.gif

It's right under the one she's writing on

Again with the 5th grade education.

You can't just make 100 mill and claim it a profit. That means they made NOTHING on the movie. They have to make at LEAST 300 million. It's NOT happening.

Waffles needs to come in here and clock.

So you admit that Battleship was a colossal failure. Good.

We'll see where Epic stands once it's all said and done. At the very least people have given the movie generally positive reviews. I'm sure Ebert is still rolling in his grave over #SunkenBattleship

DMeisterJ

Banned
The HIVE coming to clock Battleship to make themselves feel good. Reminds me of the WiiU stans who are happy the console sells more than the comatose Vita.

LOWERED EXPECTATIONS up in this bitch.

Kyon

Banned
What's hilarious about all this is that I've been coming at you as a Rihanna Stan yet you bring Britney up which she hasn't started her era to drag you yet you'll get THAT chance. Lets focus on Rih vs Bey. Your fave can't compete with her right now. Tell me I'm wrong.

Try to keep o TOPIC now. I know the HIV have a hard time trying to drag ONE person.

The HIVE coming to clock Battleship to make themselves feel good. Reminds me of the WiiU stans who are happy the console sells more than the comatose Vita.

Actually the vita is outselling the Wii U for quite some time now. Nnnnnn not the underdog winning in the end. (Not that it's impressive tho RIP)

Just shutting you hoes down for trying to come at an animated movie as the be-all, end-all of Beyonce's value as a movie star. She already has enough receipts to show that her name on a movie will bring in numbers. See: Obsessed, Dreamgirls, Austin Powers. Numbers that your fave, sadly, could not.

It's okay though. One day maybe.

My earphones have gone funky and the center vocals sound distant amplifying the harmonizing vocals and OMG KELLY CLARKSON MUSIC SOUNDS SO GOOD I NEVER NOTICED HOW GOOD THE HARMONIES WERE IN HER SONGS
Only Kellegend. No one even comes close.

Actually the vita is outselling the Wii U for quite some time now. Nnnnnn not the underdog winning in the end. (Not that it's impressive tho RIP)
ibcjA6eIUsdjX7.gif

WiiHEW indeed. So happy for the Vita.

Koodo

Banned
She already has enough receipts to show that her name on a movie will bring in numbers. See: Obsessed, Dreamgirls, Austin Powers.
Anything from this decade, sweet cakes? Weren't you the one having a diatribe about other stanbases living in the past, or was that an assessment made in front of a MIRROR?

Seems like your calendar's clock is firmly lodged in the Bush administration, along with your faves' careers.

Kyon

Banned
???????????

What y'all mean? :eek:

Anything from this decade, sweet cakes? Weren't you the one having a diatribe about other stanbases living in the past, or was that an assessment made in front of a MIRROR?

Seems like your calendar's clock is firmly lodged in the Bush administration, along with your faves' careers.

OOP. It's ok though past week I've been carefully taking screen shots and collecting receipts for the new Album 8ney. Trust everything will come out. I'm not at my BEST until there is a new Brit era on the horizon.

There is a reason I have been less HOODRAT than usual. I haven't gone SOFT. I'm saving all my MATERIAL for later this year.

naomireads.gif

royalan

Do any of you gals use twitter's Music app?

I didn't see the point at first, since you can only play a sample of the music if you don't already own it. But I just connected it to my Spotify account...and I kinda love it. Pretty good mix of what PopGAF is listening to right now. Well, everyone from popGAF that I'm following on twitter.

botty

Banned
he was double post pressedT (tm royalan) in a discussion about Jennifer Hudson joining idol as a judge. That's all I can recall.

naomireads.gif

Koodo

Banned
Do any of you gals use twitter's Music app?

I didn't see the point at first, since you can only play a sample of the music if you don't already own it. But I just connected it to my Spotify account...and I kinda love it. Pretty good mix of what PopGAF is listening to right now. Well, everyone from popGAF that I'm following on twitter.
I didn't even know a twitter music app existed.

Ohh bitch. lol

Like I said, we'll SEE how Epic does since that's the only recent thing she's done since 2009, and from the looks of it the movie's pulling in impressive box office numbers. So I'll prepare your pre-emptive clocking now.

But I see you movin' them goal-posts. Whatever it takes to make the best player in the game look bad.

royalan

This K Michelle track y'all were talking about the other night???

WHEW LORD HONEY BOO BOO CHILD THIS SONG SHITS.

I'm glad homegirl overcame her struggles.

Although I though Love & Hip-Hop was supposed to be reviving Olivia's career? Lol

Icicle

Not the Brit stan coming for someone's education.

The Zombie Army is doing the most.

I'm sure Epic will do great numbers overseas, like in Canada for example

Goddamn, that is some masterful shade, as subtle as it is lethal. Did none of the other gerls pick up on it?

OOP. It's ok though past week I've been carefully taking screen shots and collecting receipts for the new Album 8ney. Trust everything will come out. I'm not at my BEST until there is a new Brit era on the horizon.

There is a reason I have been less HOODRAT than usual. I haven't gone SOFT. I'm saving all my MATERIAL for later this year.

naomireads.gif

Perched for a #KYONKLAPBACK months in the making.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
in case yall forgot this song existed

@ENews 2h
Need some Kelly Clarkson in your life? We've got a preview of her new video "People Like Us" on E! News tonight! Who's watching?

@kelly_clarkson
Hey y'all my video for "People Like Us" will premiere on Tuesday, May 28th on @VEVO!! It's so freaking awesome! I hope y'all dig it

ibsB98DAKcqbiY.gif

botty

Banned
She's going through a grunge phase. She's currently having a weird crush on deceased grunge musician Kurt Cobain. I can only hope that she uses this phase to transition into music and punch lessors out the game.

in case yall forgot this song existed

Waffle, where are you? :)

Your clocking is imminent.

People Like Us clip

Dr. Clarkson better work
ibif838z4mrADf.gif
Slayed! She looks so gorgeous in that clip. I need the whole video now. Come on Tuesday!

Ke$ha performed one of her scrapped songs (due to RCA mostly) on her show

Machine Gun Love
Slayed! [2] I wanted to hear the whole version ever since she sung a bit on her show. I need the studio version of this. Maybe it will be on an EP from her this year, but the chances of that are slim. :(

Oh, and I'm looking forward to the "Crazy Kids" video that's coming in 4 days. I still hate the Will.I.Am feature version, but I'm expecting the video to be cute... hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom