• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
774226010.jpg

Katy Perry
@katyperry shhhh...

naomireads.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
She's still being coy about any substantial release details, but I'm loving the direction of the demos Clare Maguire has been posting. This is definitely going to be her Annie Lennox-PJ Harvey-Cat Power phase and its going to leave me on the floor in awe.

"Changing Faces"
"The Last Time I Saw Richard"
"Happy Anniversary"

~~~~ALSO

I don't know if anyone remembers VV Brown from a few years ago; she had a ridiculously catchy semi-hit with "Shark In the Water" and she's finally coming back with a second album in the fall, a much darker, more intense style, and featured vocals on an electronic single:

"Samson"
All About She ft. VV Brown - "Bullet"

cory64

Album sales are kind of weird in the 2010s if The Heist isn't Platinum yet. Even though it's selling relatively great, and it will definitely get there (if not 2x in another year), that's the kind of thing that would have been 2x by now 10 years ago.

botty

Banned
She's still being coy about any substantial release details, but I'm loving the direction of the demos Clare Maguire has been posting. This is definitely going to be her Annie Lennox-PJ Harvey-Cat Power phase and its going to leave me on the floor in awe.

"Changing Faces"
"The Last Time I Saw Richard"
"Happy Anniversary"

~~~~ALSO

I don't know if anyone remembers VV Brown from a few years ago; she had a ridiculously catchy semi-hit with "Shark In the Water" and she's finally coming back with a second album in the fall, a much darker, more intense style, and featured vocals on an electronic single:

"Samson"
All About She ft. VV Brown - "Bullet"

I enjoyed the last stuff you recommended, but since I don't have spotify I had to search for most of it x_X

Gonna listen to this stuff now.

tumblr_madm8lgjwY1rqqk0ko1_100.gif

cory64

what is Def Jam doing.
Right Now gets sent to radio on Tuesday
The Pour It Up video will come out in the next 1-3 weeks (I'm guessing).
The Right Now video needs to be out in the next 2-4 weeks then???

I don't even know what's going on Right Now with ha. Mess.

tumblr_m00ho30KYn1qcbgy0.gif

Let us take a moment to admire the flawlessness.

Just marathoned ANTM, and despite the gerl's incessant egomania, you can't deny that she whips these bitches into shape. She's damn good at what she does, and I respect that no matter the gaping mental deficits that may also exist.

/demboobs

botty

Banned
Someone came for you had to subtly drag undetected

iJxRXNBurXy9.gif

I just read it to the pits. Now let me stay out of that thread before duckroll tries it.

naomireads.gif

Just marathoned ANTM, and despite the gerl's incessant egomania, you can't deny that she whips these bitches into shape. She's damn good at what she does, and I respect that no matter the gaping mental deficits that may also exist.

/demboobs

tommy davis looks like a hobbit compared to Tyra and Magic.

SaintZ

/demboobs
Having watched every season of that trainwreck I disagree because aside from maybe the first 3 cycles, the show has never been about finding a good model and it's just Tyra's project to champion whatever cause she wants.

That being said, she looks really good and I can't wait for cycle 20 because I know it's gonna be a crazy mess.

i9emu0ABKJQqk.gif

Majmun

No one liking Turnt??

It's slaying me

On my phone, let’s hear it
Talkin bout you gon kill it
Beat it up, until I black out
Cash out

Loving everything you do
Baby I'm in love with you
People think I'm crazy
But I love you cos you're crazy too

ibet9ZaNMlK4HJ.gif

Omiee

Can someone help me with the following:

I got this feeling the song sexy people with pitbull sounds a bit familiar. Like some old song was covered. I could not find anything about it though.

Trigger

Can someone help me with the following:

I got this feeling the song sexy people with pitbull sounds a bit familiar. Like some old song was covered. I could not find anything about it though.

"Torno A Surriento". It's been covered in many languages by lots of people.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I was listening to the iconic pop classic SOS and it rekindled my love for one of pop's true icons.

tumblr_m6efs14urx1r4l2q1o1_500.gif

Yes, that's right, ABBA.

abba-take-a-chance-on-me-o.gif

Is GOLD the best collection of pop songs ever released? All signs point to yes.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I was listening to the iconic pop classic SOS and it rekindled my love for one of pop's true icons.

Yes, that's right, ABBA.

abba-take-a-chance-on-me-o.gif

Is GOLD the best collection of pop songs ever released? All signs point to yes.

Somewhere the members of Girls Aloud are seething.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom