• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Little Mix has had no profile promo here, America's GP doesn't even know about their existence BUT...

why is DNA higher on iTunes than Wings?

Edit: oh they just released an album on the 28th and are expected to sell 45-50k, not bad

They are a local act, tbh.

Nemesis_

image.php

what

royalan

All this talking about DRM over on Gaming Side made me realize something:

All this talking Gaga did about ARTPOP being made into an interactive app? Integral to experiencing the music? Sounds familiar...

It all makes sense now. An elaborate plot to assert DRM over her music. I knew she was salty about BTW's sales, but not THIS salty.

LADY GAGA IS ANTI-CONSUMER!!!!!!!!!

Nemesis_

All this talking Gaga did about ARTPOP being made into an interactive app? Integral to experiencing the music? Sounds familiar...

It all makes sense now. An elaborate plot to assert DRM over her music. I knew she was salty about BTW's sales, but not THIS salty.

Oh

ibVHIwjb4X7NA.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It already did. "Diamonds" clocked the #1 spot in 20 different countries across the globe, while "Starships" managed two countries. If we're talking digital sales, "Starships" clocks "Diamonds" in the US (4x plat vs 3x plat) but on the WW scale, considering how many countries "Diamonds" topped vs "Starships", I'd give the nod to Rih.

So yes, Unapologetic will give us a bigger song that "Starships".

You tried it
But as you're constantly trying to remind me, only US sales count.

So Starships was bigger. You tried tho.

tumblr_mcvi1qmp4c1qfuz2vo1_500.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Considering the positive(?) reaction to it, I don't see why she just wouldn't turn it into her own song instead of making it a waste

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Maybe for her solo album? Is Sia even working on one now?

Last one was in 2010 so it must be coming some time soon
A Sia album full of dance smashes, mid tempo 'diamonds' and ballads would just slay me.
Absolutely slay me

Nemesis_

Last one was in 2010 so it must be coming some time soon
A Sia album full of dance smashes, mid tempo 'diamonds' and ballads would just slay me.
Absolutely slay me

I am wondering if she would bother and instead just continue writing for others or acting as a feature. She seems somewhat content.

She is working with Kylie too.

Matt_

I am wondering if she would bother and instead just continue writing for others or acting as a feature. She seems somewhat content.

She is working with Kylie too.

She's put out albums before tho, last one was in 2010, first in 1997
Writing for others seems to be doing well for her so I can see why she's content, but her popularity keeps on increasing, so maybe she's just playing the long game until her name can launch an album

Kylie and Sia will slay lives. Two Australian queens, you won't be able to escape them

edit; Beautiful People for the googley challenged.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Ooop, you were trying to tell me that Diamonds was bigger than Titanium because it went #1 in the US whereas Titanium didn't, even though Titanium handily outsold it both in the US and WW.

That BeyHive fifth grade education is showing.

You should learn the definition of "constantly"

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
That BeyHive fifth grade education is showing.

You should learn the definition of "constantly"
I'm pretty sure it's not the first time tho.

Whatever, the self-clocking is still real. Slayships was a bigger song by your own standards.

It's also a better song.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm pretty sure it's not the first time tho.

Whatever, the self-clocking is still real. Slayships was a bigger song by your own standards.

It's also a better song.

Yes. "Starships" sold more singles than "Diamonds" in the US. Shame it didn't go #1. I also freely admitted as much. Where is the self-clocking?

I swear the lack of education puts the NAVY to shame.

People also need to watch RuPaul's Drag Race because it's a brilliant show.

Not to mention it's right up our alley in terms of rooting for queens, shading others, and just being general cunts.

Nemesis_

I only ever watched one episode of RuPaul and it was the end. They had to "lipsync for their lives" or something and then some girl started doing back flips and cartwheels thinking she would impress but then she was disqualified.

It was a confusing experience.

ibxlt1XTi7BMgP.gif

Lol, it's amazing.

If I could lip sync for my life I'd probably turn it out with Gladys Knight's "Got To Use My Imagination."

Or Marry The Night.

Definitely Marry The Night.

Matt_

Lol, it's amazing.

If I could lip sync for my life I'd probably turn it out with Gladys Knight's "Got To Use My Imagination."

Or Marry The Night.

Definitely Marry The Night.

Marry the night would just be so dramatic

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
People need to watch RuPaul's Drag Race to learn more about those terms.

ibxXW9RfS2AeyC.gif
Paris is Burning also works for terms and watch some history.

If I had to lipsynch for my life I would do Lana Off to the races or If I could turn back time by Cher. Murder on the Dancefloor by Sophie Ellis Bextor can be interesting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom