• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
I'm over Grown Woman

iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif

iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif

iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif

iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif

iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif

iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif

royalan

I hate how she constantly features "I Will Always Love You" as if it were her own song.

Bitch, once was cute. Now it's disrespectful.

This is not your hit.

You don't own it.

You don't even make it good.

Let it go.

I can't with her....

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I hate how she constantly features "I Will Always Love You" as if it were her own song.

This is not your hit.

You don't own it.

Let it go.

I can't with her....
It's called a cover version sis.

botty

Banned

This is not your hit.

You don't own it.

Let it go.

I can't with her....

Did you notice her running to her magic microphone? How predictable.

This is not your hit.

You don't own it.

Let it go.
You mean like Xtina and "At Last," I actually agree tho.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why did I miss this

I just caught the end of Halo. But of course ROY is right on top of it.

Pffft. This shit better be on youtube within the hour.

Also, she really thinks "Halo" is her signature song, don't she?

Your constant need to follow and talk about Beyonce in an obtusely negative light seems to be a technique snatched straight of Team Rocket's playbook and it needs to be squashed.

But I suppose it's more fun than throwing deliberate and obtuse praise to Christina for doing the SAME things that Beyonce does WRONG in your book so I don't blame you for it. Then again, if Christina was actually INVITED to more high-profile gigs then you would actually be given the opportunity to properly compare those two sides of you, not to mention giving you some mild distraction from your otherwise villain-esque attempt to bring down the biggest human being in music right now.

I know that you're legally obligated to drop Queen Bey's name in a negative light due to that outdated PR contract you signed with Ashanti's Disposable B-Team Incorporated 10 years ago, but your methods have become more OPAQUE than Rihanna's used bath water after a nooner with Chris Brown.

NEVERTHELESS the most talented pop star since Michael Jackson remains unbothered, rich, and adored by the masses. When will anyone else even ever come close??

stashed-image-0510f465f506ae.gif

Your constant need to follow and talk about Beyonce in an obtusely negative light seems to be a technique snatched straight of Team Rocket's playbook and it needs to be squashed.

But I suppose it's more fun than throwing deliberate and obtuse praise to Christina for doing the SAME things that Beyonce does WRONG in your book so I don't blame you for it. Then again, if Christina was actually INVITED to more high-profile gigs then you would actually be given the opportunity to properly compare those two sides of you, not to mention giving you some mild distraction from your otherwise villain-esque attempt to bring down the biggest human being in music right now.

I know that you're legally obligated to drop Queen Bey's name in a negative light due to that outdated PR contract you signed with Ashanti's Disposable B-Team Incorporated 10 years ago, but your methods have become more OPAQUE than Rihanna's used bath water after a nooner with Chris Brown.

NEVERTHELESS the most talented pop star since Michael Jackson remains unbothered, rich, and adored by the masses. When will anyone else even ever come close??

iUSXZEdFoj1J2.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

Replace "Beyoncé" with "Rihanna" and this post could adequately describe you as we'll.

No tea, no shade

Trigger

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
looks like Rihanna is headlining the Singapore Grand Prix, she is even used in Asia. The definition of global

when will the biggest human being in music right now.

ibxDTwBtxDy2it.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

stashed-image-0510f465f506ae.gif
DRAG HA FOR FILTH

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I should have gone to the Chime Against Change Bey Concert, my evening is so boring and it's my birthday in 40 minutes.
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Miley seems like an insufferable person. She wants to be "down" so bad.

Coming from a Bey stan whose fave just told a crowd she was from the dirty south and to get down
trying to act ratchet while next showing a video clip of being a mother and a good girl

tumblr_mn8dyeyKpD1qcasopo1_250.gif

SaintZ

Godels happy birthday!

And I didn't like the NeoGAF documentary. No mention of POPGAF whatsover.

Also, WTF has happened to Charice

charice-transformation.jpg

charice-pempengco-ne-hair-cut.png

Is she lesbian? Transgender? Her look has changed so much omg.

Yado

Coming from a Bey stan whose fave just told a crowd she was from the dirty south and to get down
trying to act ratchet while next showing a video clip of being a mother and a good girl

tumblr_mn8dyeyKpD1qcasopo1_250.gif

All of those things are true. If Miley's foray into ratchetry was genuine she wouldn't need to try so hard.

Delio

I'll have to give the Neogaf documentary a B. Should of had more imput from regular gaffers and long time gaffers. Ah well it just means the forums will die faster during E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom