• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul, we've been telling you Beyonce has been recycling stuff for a while now. You can't be surprised by this.

I know she has, just would have liked something new for this song in particular. I'm not dumb, I know she's stuck to one or two dance styles in her choreo (she has a signature so she's stuck to it, part of why I love her), but this one literally uses Baby Boy and Naughty Girl choreo. She typically adds different accents to each song but this one is straight out the playbook.

At least the choreo's still better than all your faves' best efforts though, so... *shrug*

Wait

Rob and Soulsis are texting each other?

What kind of love connection...?

Soulsis must have some serious CAKES if Rob is interested. lol

Ohhhh the things those eyes have seen.

stashed-image-0510f465f506ae.gif

botty

Banned
I know she has, just would have liked something new for this song in particular. I'm not dumb, I know she's stuck to one or two dance styles in her choreo (she has a signature so she's stuck to it, part of why I love her), but this one literally uses Baby Boy and Naughty Girl choreo. She typically adds different accents to each song but this one is straight out the playbook.

At least the choreo's still better than all your faves' best efforts though, so... *shrug*

I suppose. But we know what happens whenever Bey tries to create new choreography.

ibsuBlVqlz2PdS.gif

Majmun

I just hope she's going to do Grown Woman and Standing on the Sun.

Not having those songs on itnues by now is just crazy

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The crowd is going wild

She's so irrelevant, I can't

[edit]The seething haters, the fumes in this thread while Bey knocks it out the park

iQKGuQdMn9nuz.gif

royalan

The crowd would be going wild if it was my grandmother doing the harlem shake on that stage right now. It's crowd mentality.

This set is dull as fuck.

EDIT: Not her fumbling the lyrics to CIL!!!!

botty

Banned
I need a version of Just a boy with that bittersweet symphony sample. that was so iconic ;__________________________;

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The crowd would be going wild if it was my grandmother doing the harlem shake on that stage right now. It's crowd mentality.

This set is dull as fuck.

EDIT: Not her fumbling the lyrics to CIL!!!!

SEETHE. FUME.

iQKGuQdMn9nuz.gif

Your pressedness gives me LIFE.

royalan

LMAO! At her finishing with Single Ladies when she's got a NEW ALBUM coming out this year....ALLEGEDLY!

Flop set.

Bey is just phoning the shit in at this point.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
LMAO! At her finishing with Single Ladies when she's got a NEW ALBUM coming out this year....ALLEGEDLY!

Flop set.

Bey is just phoning the shit in at this point.

'Finishing with Single Ladies'...then she plays Grown Woman.

It's like she could sense your seething and reached out to scalp you especially

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
aslkdfklsajdf I just can't get over how hard Grown Woman shits

I don't care how long it takes I am dropping my hard earned pennies as soon as it appears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom