• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moulels

Did someone flash his dick or something?

ibvq2qNIooVk9x.jpg

I make HITS, motherfucker. Never do it for free.

I make HITS, motherfucker. Do you jiggle your dick?

And let's not forget all her talk about being "head negress." Her ENTIRE PERSONA has been about projecting a level of success that she has not yet obtained and, ironically, will NEVER obtain because she's so full of flop juice. Have a sip.

Ahhhh, it feels so good to agree with you again. SPILL that tea good sis.

Azealia Banks is someone who's resting on the notion of being greater than the sum of her parts, except her parts are busted and her sum is below zero. I do NOT understand why she gets all this press.

Maybe if she can manage to create ONE good song I can start being a bit more pragmatic.

I have coins to spend. Just purchased The Fame Monster (I only really paid attention to the singles at the time), DNA, and want one more.

Imagine Dragons? Yea or Nay?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
amen.

may she forever be stuck as a never-happened along with Girls Aloud.

tumblr_m9135pCT8e1rry9ec.gif

Considering all that the #Fighters do nowadays is live in the past, you don't seem to be very good at remembering it. While Xtincta was off squeezing out putrid bowel movements like Back to Basics, Gods Aloud were busy ruling the UK with a glittered fist making truly progressive and groundbreaking pop instead of relying on pub-singer antics in rehashing decades-old sounds.

Never-happeneds filling the O2 Arena in London, three years after their last album. Meanwhile the only venue you can see Xtincta in mere months after dropping her latest turd of an album is your local JobSeekers filling in application forms for collabos with more successful artists.

Maybe if she can manage to create ONE good song I can start being a bit more pragmatic.

What is this vapid nonsense though? The only reason anybody is here for AB is because of bops like 212. At least AB stans can legitimately say their interest is based on the strength of the music, unlike the stans of your sometime-fave.

Oh I see you clocking them in that troll WiiU thread on gaming side. That's my Waffles :)

tumblr_m9fomxPU2L1qfxgsd.gif

I really should never venture into gaming side.

It gets too messy, and I have a tendency to get into arguments over semantics.

<deleted>

Edit: Wow gaming does make me messy. Not sure why I typed that out. Let me rephrase that.

I like ALL valid view points to be represented. So I have a tendency to argue for minority opinions to make sure that their legit points are heard.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Gaming Side does the most, it's responsible for raising my blood pressure almost as often as Rob's tumblr and it will only get worse as E3 comes and goes. I am going to stick to PopGAF.

Touchdown

Banned
I really should never venture into gaming side.

It gets too messy, and I have a tendency to get into arguments over semantics.

Edit: Wow gaming does make me messy. Not sure why I typed that out. Let me rephrase that.

I like ALL valid view points to be represented. So I have a tendency to argue for minority opinions to make sure that their legit points are heard.

Now i understand where you were coming from when you were making the case for country music, I got you sis.
tumblr_mm89lyJtSt1qa74kvo2_250.gif

Nemesis_

Beyoncé has begrudgingly confirmed that her new album should be out later this year.

According to Olivia Krantz who go to meet the &#8216;Standing On The Sun (H&M advert mix)&#8217; chanteuse backstage after her &#8216;gig&#8217; in Oslo, the album will be out in November.

&#8220;Everything went so fast that I could only say that I love [new song] &#8216;Grown Woman&#8217; and ask her when her album is coming,&#8221; she put on her blog.

&#8220;In November&#8217; was her answer before her gaze drifted to the next fan. Got a faint feeling that she disliked the question,&#8221; she added.

We&#8217;ll believe it when we see it.

Source: http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/b...ight-be-out-in-november/115342/#ixzz2V92TbxkC

If ARTPOP comes before #FFFFFive I will LIVE.

iCbPJELVhgWAE.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Me too. Unfortunately I cannot say anything more about this without Mumei getting angry.

I'll be perched for the Metacritic score.

iypKWSSTSUkbv.gif

It would have to be a true disappointment to plumb the depths your fave frequents.

FCQP8tg.png

Do you know what truly baffles me about the #Fighters? It's the fact that despite their fave having been irrelevant since, well, virtually since she bribed her way to the best newcomer Grammy, they are by far the most critical, bitchy, trying it stanbase in PopGAF. It would be legitimate if their fave were on the top of her game. It might even be cute if their fave was in the game at all. But instead all they seem to do is drag better artists for 'failings' that their fave doesn't even come close to equalling.

You would have thought, given the copious BOUNTY of low hanging fruit that presents itself when it comes to discussing Xtina's ongoing failure that the #Fighters would be keen to avoid bringing it up. Instead for reasons known only to Godney they keep trying it. Whatever.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I didn't know this was a problem for you.
9f1de191.gif
The difference is that my faves have progressive, exciting, brilliant but chart-unfriendly music to show for their chart irrelevance, whereas yours has Lotus, an album that couldn't be safer if it tried and yet still sold fewer copies than the number of Chicken McNuggets your fave serves up on a Friday night.

Styles

The difference is that my faves have progressive, exciting, brilliant but chart-unfriendly music to show for their chart irrelevance, whereas yours has Lotus, an album that couldn't be safer if it tried and yet still sold fewer copies than the number of Chicken McNuggets your fave serves up on a Friday night.

ed2305b7.png

Me too. Unfortunately I cannot say anything more about this without Mumei getting angry.

It would have to be a true disappointment to plumb the depths your fave frequents.

FCQP8tg.png

Do you know what truly baffles me about the #Fighters? It's the fact that despite their fave having been irrelevant since, well, virtually since she bribed her way to the best newcomer Grammy, they are by far the most critical, bitchy, trying it stanbase in PopGAF. It would be legitimate if their fave were on the top of her game. It might even be cute if their fave was in the game at all. But instead all they seem to do is drag better artists for 'failings' that their fave doesn't even come close to equalling.

You would have thought, given the copious BOUNTY of low hanging fruit that presents itself when it comes to discussing Xtina's ongoing failure that the #Fighters would be keen to avoid bringing it up. Instead for reasons known only to Godney they keep trying it. Whatever.
Get them together Godel. Never has a stanbase been more worthy.

botty

Banned

Yes, godels. Your faves are so progressive. With Azealia's recycled 90s house sound, Beyonce taking inspiration from an album released the same year for 4, and Girls Aloud giving us that groundbreaking dance pop song in 2012. Truly ahead of their time.

rolleyes.gif

botty

Banned
That new Miley song is a mess.

And we can&#8217;t stop
And we won&#8217;t stop
Can&#8217;t you see it&#8217;s we who own the night
Can&#8217;t you see it we who bout&#8217; that life

And we can&#8217;t stop
And we won&#8217;t stop
We run things
Things don&#8217;t run we
Don&#8217;t take nothing from nobody
It&#8217;s our party we can do what we want
It&#8217;s our party we can say what we want
It&#8217;s our party we can love who we want
We can kiss who we want
We can screw who we want

To my homegirls here with the big butts
Shaking it like we at a strip club

Remember only God can judge us
Forget the haters cause somebody loves ya
And everyone in line in the bathroom
Trying to get a line in the bathroom
We all so turnt up here
Getting turnt up yea yea

Miley...

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Yes, godels. Your faves are so progressive. With Azealia's recycled 90s house sound, Beyonce taking inspiration from an album released the same year for 4, and Girls Aloud giving us that groundbreaking dance pop song in 2012. Truly ahead of their time.

rolleyes.gif
AB's sound is fresh though, even if it has house inspirations. You only have to look at her success in the sound of 2012 poll to see that. 4 topped the Billboard 200 so not sure why you're including it in a list of chart failures, but in any case the sound is richer and more exciting than anything your fave has produced...ever. And I think even the most diehard of Gods Aloud stans would struggle to put Something New in their top 10 GA singles, but even then it still chewed up and spat out most of the other tracks from 2012 with its classic GA chopped-up stylings.

Godel ain't said shit new, truth tea was not served, and our wigs stay good and laid.
Yes whereas your repetitious bleatings of pressed bitterness have our wigs quaking on our scalps. Please.

And let's not forget Vampire Leap Year serving popped collar realness with his "favorite album of the year."
New Vampires of the City is being praised up and down for its exciting fresh sound and incredible songwriting. And not in the delusional #Fighter sense where Xtina's albums met with 'critical acclaim' (dat 59 career average), but real music critics calling it some of the best music in years.

Meanwhile, I remind you; your fave released one of the safest, most dialled-in albums of the year, it still flopped, and there is no tour, and yet the #Fighters are trying to drag everything in sight for their lack of quality, chart floppage and apparently low quality live shows (my housemate said Bey simply shit on everyone else at Chime for Change, including J-Lo who was appaz surprisingly good). And yet you are coming for other artists for these things. And then you call me bitchy for defending MY flawless faves from shade by botty and Cyno and your weak-ass attempts to drag AB in the face of refuting evidence. The DELUSION.

Nemesis_

I seriously had an inkling that Miley would unequivocally slay even though I wasn't really here for any of her previous efforts.

i2YRgyVjCRplb.gif

Yes whereas your repetitious bleatings of pressed bitterness have our wigs quaking on our scalps. Please.

Roy hates almost everything but I think that it's something to look forward to after something comes out. I like reading his criticisms (no matter how deluded they may be)

:3

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Awful song. And putting 'all night' followed by 'until the sunlight' in your song ought to be against the law by now...

Nemesis_

That Miley song is just so lazy. It's like she's trying to go for a chill track, but it just seems so lifeless.

It's just so lax and by the numbers. I wish people would stop making music to pander to the current season / party climate / whatever and just write whatever they wanted to write about.

This is just so lazy. And I quite liked Fall Down (the solo version, at least >_>) even though I admit it was basic as fuck.

botty

Banned
AB's sound is fresh though, even if it has house inspirations. You only have to look at her success in the sound of 2012 poll to see that. 4 topped the Billboard 200 so not sure why you're including it in a list of chart failures, but in any case the sound is richer and more exciting than anything your fave has produced...ever. And I think even the most diehard of Gods Aloud stans would struggle to put Something New in their top 10 GA singles, but even then it still chewed up and spat out most of the other tracks from 2012 with its classic GA chopped-up stylings.

How exactly does that make any of those things progressive, though? When I think progressive, I am thinking of Bjork, MJ, Bowie, and even Calvin Harris... who take a unique sound and push the industry forward with it. And didn't you just go after Legendtina for using an older sound, but it's ok for Azealia to do it, while recycling both her lyrics and the 90s house production? I don't even use Back 2 Basics, but it's definitely fresher and more cohesive than the regurgitation that Azealia continues to spit out. I'm not saying the Girls Aloud chicks make bad music, or even that Azealia makes bad music, but let's not call what they do progressive.

And then you call me bitchy for defending MY flawless faves from shade by botty and Cyno and your weak-ass attempts to drag AB in the face of refuting evidence. The DELUSION.

Why do you act as if the Fighters and Xtina weren't being attacked for the better half of 5 Pop Gaf OTs?

I like the new Miley song. Sounds like the type of song I'd sing with my friends when drunk.

But Party in the USA >>> anything she will ever do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom