• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Britney's voice on Femme Fatale is just....

I enjoy the album, but some songs sound like they were done with a vocoder.

Don't worry next one will be done with Vocaloid.

Omg! Mumei, I played both videos at the same time and it sounded exactly the same. And that beat pretty much flickers throughout the entire song for Azealia, so I guess the sound isn't as fresh as her stans claim.

It's fresh if you don't listen to the original lol.

cory64

because they were. Except all the bonus tracks had 0 synthesizer/vocoder

This is her singing voice now if you heard those songs

He About To Lose Me <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvkGslIP3vo

Up N' Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TiJSqNQrCI

Imma be a little shellfish

shellder.jpg

is there no end to 2010-11 Rihanna demos?

royalan

Yep this proves my point, haha

Yeah, Britney nowadays sort of does this thing that sounds like she's tensing her throat to steady it or something. Hard to describe, but it sounds equal parts guttural and throaty.

When I think of good Britney vocals, I always go back to Sometimes.

Mumei and I discussed this before: if you listen to recordings of young Britney singing, it sounds like she'd have a low alto range if her early managers allowed her natural vocal ability to develop. But that would have likely been very unbecoming of a young Pop princess, so instead it sounds like they encouraged her to do everything possible to sing in a higher range.

Hey Beysus,

Is the Chime For Change arrangement for Single Ladies and If I Were A Boy brand new or has she done it before? Maybe for the Mrs Carter Show?

cory64

I'm expecting Rih to have a Madonna-style vocal curve where she keeps improving for a while and then starts to get weird and sound like an imitation of herself.

Beyoncé is probably the only major artist that's considered a strong vocalist to have a better voice 10 years into her career.

royalan

I'm expecting Rih to have a Madonna-style vocal curve where she keeps improving for a while and then starts to get weird and sound like an imitation of herself.

That's a pretty accurate description of Madonna's vocal abilties.

You and these one-sentence truth teas.

I hated Madonna when she was taking vocal lessons for Evita. Her trying to sing was.... ugh. I'm glad she's over it. Sometimes "proper" singing isn't for everyone.

Kyon

Banned
Who sings on the chorus of HATLM?

Britney, Ina Wroldsen and Michaela Shiloh.

But those are just credited people.

The chorus was most likely Myah Marie who is Britney's clone voice girl. She does alot of Britney's demos and back up vocals

royalan

Hey Beysus,

Is the Chime For Change arrangement for Single Ladies and If I Were A Boy brand new or has she done it before? Maybe for the Mrs Carter Show?

You should ask Roy. I'm sure he has a spreadsheet somewhere.

It's actually a strange deal. Beyonce is SINGING them exactly the same as she always does live. The areas where she dodges the high notes and the "live only" vocal flourishes are all exactly the same as they've been since the "I Am..." era. But the arrangements (the "Bittersweet Symphony" and "The Jeffersons Theme" interjections) are new to The Mrs. Carter Show.

Kyon

Banned
Idk anyone could've guessed that one tho

In that case the blending needed some work, but it's still a bop.

Read mah edit. It sounds like Myah Marie like to the tea. Now that I listen. Myah also did a lot of the backup vocals for Toxic and HIAM

cory64

What if this is unrelated to ARTPOP?

Idk anyone could've guessed that one tho

Read mah edit. It sounds like Myah Marie like to the tea. Now that I listen. Myah also did a lot of the backup vocals for Toxic and HIAM

hmm yeah that's the likely scenario. Doesn't sound much like Britney.

Cynosure

Ya, Broken Speart's vocals are on par with her dancing ability and personality, very weak and practically nonexistent.

Hey Beysus,

The best part of the Crazy In Love choreography is new too.

So much for recycling moves

jJqrpOb.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I was forgetting to mention yesterday while going to work Hot 102 played Lana Del Rey You Can Be The Boss and I was in WTF mode since I wasnt expecting them to play that. Puerto Rico stanning Lana Del Rey Yasss.

SaintZ

I was forgetting to mention yesterday while going to work Hot 102 played Lana Del Rey You Can Be The Boss and I was in WTF mode. Puerto Rico stanning Lana Del Rey Yasss.
Only a global act gets her unreleased songs played on radio. Slay.
67d90ee8r9utw.gif

royalan

On one hand - Gaga hasn't been on my list lately, but I do like her overall and was disappointed when she canceled the Born This Way Ball (RIGHT BEFORE THE PHILLY SHOW NO LESS). I would repurchase tickets to see her.

......................but she's attached to Beyonce.

Fucking Beyonce. Of ALL people...

I don't think I've ever faced a dilemma like this. Maybe I'll get tickets--if only to say I shaded Beyonce from the same room.

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii though at them NOT giving the tour a joint name since Gaga joined the lineup. Still The Mrs. Carter Show. Gaga demoted to an opening act. How embarrassing.

Gaga x Beyonce concert?

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?

Can you imagine what would happen to me if I were in the same room as Beyonce AND Gaga? I'm pretty sure my rectum would prolapse or fold into itself or something. It would probably be UNHEALTHY for me to witness that.

FUCK.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What.
Bey and Gaga on tour together? + some other peeps?
Telephone to be played live?
Potential new music?
Potential telephone 2.0?

I wont be able to cope

iqsX2VrHd0Hnw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom