• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You know I have not seen a single thing about the line up for Glasto this year
Think I heard rolling stones was headlining but that was it
i49zSVWxoYuiR.gif

Wonder what the chances of ATMJAM or the song with Kanye + Azealia debuting are

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/

As soon as I saw the Rolling Stones and Mumford & Sons were headlining though
i49zSVWxoYuiR.gif
i49zSVWxoYuiR.gif
i49zSVWxoYuiR.gif
i49zSVWxoYuiR.gif

Some decent stuff but a pretty bad lineup overall this year tbh, not at all upset about missing it. I wanted to go to Latitude instead because KRAFTWERK but I have friends visiting that weekend. :(

[edit]Seeing them on the Governor's Ball lineup reminds me, WHERE is new St Lucia music/their album?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/

As soon as I saw the Rolling Stones and Mumford & Sons were headlining though
i49zSVWxoYuiR.gif
i49zSVWxoYuiR.gif
i49zSVWxoYuiR.gif
i49zSVWxoYuiR.gif

Some decent stuff but a pretty bad lineup overall this year tbh, not at all upset about missing it. I wanted to go to Latitude instead because KRAFTWERK but I have friends visiting that weekend. :(

[edit]Seeing them on the Governor's Ball lineup reminds me, WHERE is new St Lucia music/their album?

That line up
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

I don't even think there are enough artists on Friday or Sunday for me to fill the day with
The other stage + Major Lazer and Everything Eveything on the Saturday would be nice though

Would have loved Creamfields tbh, but not many of my mates share the same dance taste, and those that do didn't have the money. Even though it was only £110 for the weekend, and that included camping
jbp6t5NDPGvrw7.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
That line up
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

I don't even think there are enough artists on Friday or Sunday for me to fill the day with
The other stage + Major Lazer and Everything Eveything on the Saturday would be nice though

Would have loved Creamfields tbh, but not many of my mates share the same dance taste, and those that do didn't have the money. Even though it was only £110 for the weekend, and that included camping
jbp6t5NDPGvrw7.png

I can't believe that the only artists worth seeing on the main stage ALL WEEKEND are Dizzee Rascal, Rufus Wainwright and Vampire Weekend
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

JAKE FUCKING BUGG TOO
tumblr_mnmcqbaARb1qd8zg3o2_250.gif
tumblr_mnmcqbaARb1qd8zg3o5_250.gif
tumblr_mnmcqbaARb1qd8zg3o6_250.gif

tumblr_mnmcqbaARb1qd8zg3o8_250.gif
tumblr_mnmcqbaARb1qd8zg3o7_250.gif
tumblr_mnmcqbaARb1qd8zg3o9_250.gif

tumblr_mnmcqbaARb1qd8zg3o4_250.gif
tumblr_mnmcqbaARb1qd8zg3o1_250.gif
tumblr_mnmcqbaARb1qd8zg3o3_250.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I can't believe that the only artists worth seeing on the main stage ALL WEEKEND are Dizzee Rascal, Rufus Wainwright and Vampire Weekend
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

JAKE FUCKING BUGG TOO

Not going to lie, I'd probably go see Rita Ora

And throw my own piss at her
JustinBieber-bottle.gif

Nemesis_

No struggles here at all. Also remake coming.

The remake is coming because Square Enix are HEMORRHAGING MONEY from that TEN YEAR PROJECT we've yet to properly see and they need to make a quick buck.

Square Enix is the EPITOME of STRUGGLE in 2013 (which isn't 2001).

I was talking about Theathrhythm anyway

Kyon

Banned
The remake is coming because Square Enix are HEMORRHAGING MONEY from that TEN YEAR PROJECT we've yet to properly see and they need to make a quick buck.

Square Enix is the EPITOME of STRUGGLE in 2013 (which isn't 2001).

I was talking about Theathrhythm anyway

oh

Also its a good thing you say that. They have to rewind back to the ultimate FF Woman for promo
because the new one flopped. That's accurate. Yuna was on vacay so it good she's making money
for this company again.

#DedicatedPopStar

royalan

One thing I respect S-E for is how X-2 was so reliant on female characters.

A huge budget, and the first ever direct sequal to a mainline FF game. A lot was riding on it, and they could have easily shoehorned in some male characters or made it a primarily masculine story to protect the delicate dudebro egos of their main audience.

But nope. All female main cast with a primarily female-driven story.

And a great example of the damsel in distress trope reversed.

Bravo, Square-Enix. Too bad you're such a shell of your former self.

Matt_

I could never finish FFX
Got stuck fighting some dragon on some airship
The struggles were real

stoudemire_battier_gi55yux.gif

Kyon

Banned
Dated? The Kingdom Hearts HD remake has updated controls, a completely remastered soundtrack, and content from the unreleased Final Mix version. And I know you aren't calling any game cheesy with that Bayonetta avatar. Cause that game was full of dull dialogue, sexual puns, and could have been confused with being a Stripper Simulator.

Lets not forget Bayo flopped. So a Wii Whew exclusive RIP that franchise even more.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dated? The Kingdom Hearts HD remake has updated controls, a completely remastered soundtrack, and content from the unreleased Final Mix version. And I know you aren't calling any game cheesy with that Bayonetta avatar. Cause that game was full of dull dialogue, sexual puns, and could have been confused with being a Stripper Simulator.

Bayonetta its the queen of action games. Her cheese its intentional unlike your fave.

Lets not forget Bayo flopped. So a Wii Whew exclusive RIP that franchise even more.

1 million aint a flop. Keep trying.

@Kyon even the worst Tales game has better gameplay than Kingdom Hearts. The only good thing KH had was milked to the ground (Simple and Clean)

Yado

I've come to appreciate Bow Down lately
iBtuj0l2wNpjr.gif

Gold everything
Gold ass chain
Gold ass rings
Gold ass fangs
irs4k7wobsTBs.gif

can't believe it's come to this

SaintZ

I'm so glad I never played KH or FFX because with those 2 and Tales of Xillia coming, RPG overload for me :3

and OMG Aubrey said they were working with 51 Minds aka the creators of the Flavoverse?!

My body is not ready
iuvgqnvb3iajzn7u0h.gif

botty

Banned
I'm so glad I never played KH or FFX because with those 2 and Tales of Xillia coming, RPG overload for me :3

and OMG Aubrey said they were working with 51 Minds aka the creators of the Flavoverse?!

My body is not ready
iuvgqnvb3iajzn7u0h.gif

I hope the show is classier than stuff from the Flavoverse, but I still want to see some mess.
iuvgqnvb3iajzn7u0h.gif

royalan

MetaMESS

That being said, I would say that Kingdom Hearts is Square's greatest accomplishment.

I mean, NOBODY thought a Square-meets-Disney game would work at the time. And not only did it work, it was GREAT,

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
MetaMESS

That being said, I would say that Kingdom Hearts is Square's greatest accomplishment.

I mean, NOBODY thought a Square-meets-Disney game would work at the time. And not only did it work, it was GREAT,

Sonic on smash bros had bigger impact tho
Lol

Matt_

All this fighting of such lesser games.
Notify me when the score a 96.

ibsqnsJUbIWxZr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom