• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...-the-billboard-cover-story?utm_source=twitter

Prince is going to be on Janelle's album. Rob better stan

ioHDdyxTNLsZt.gif
omggggg

and more song titles: jazz ("Dorothy Dandridge Eyes") pop-punk ("Dance Apocalyptic") gospel ("Victory") and woozy, sensual vocal ballads ("Primetime").

shaking and crying

botty

Banned
-badkidmnstr @badkidmnstr 4h
@jeff1317 are any of gaga's new songs "really really good"

-Jeff @jeff1317 4h
@badkidmnstr of course haha

He also talked a little about Zedd's and Katy Perry's songs:

-Jason | MC @JasonWhite54 4h
@jeff1317 Zedd too and Icona & Diplo

-Jeff@jeff1317 3h
@JasonWhite54 I dunno, I wasn't really a fan of the songs Zedd pitched to the KP project. her new stuff obviously has potential though

-Jason | MC @JasonWhite54 3h
@jeff1317 maybe he reserved his good tracks for his solo project or Gaga's. it's kinda obvious since he actually co-produced with Gaga

-@jeff1317 @JasonWhite54 maybe, but I think he just offered her more mainstream/structurally pop songs (referring to KP's songs)

I guess Gaga is getting all of Zedd's good tracks.

iZnXJp4wdCb3V.gif

Bladenic

Listened to a lot of Dixie Chicks on my 3 hour drive. So many amazing songs. They need to stop trying it with solo efforts and release a new album.

Oh, and Botty, please tell me your kidding sis. Nomura, her power over you.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
How is Blurred Lines smashing so hard? The gap is just...

1 Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) 1.0000
2 Daft Punk - Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams) 0.5800

8dee7343.gif

royalan

How is Blurred Lines smashing so hard? The gap is just...

1 Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) 1.0000
2 Daft Punk - Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams) 0.5800

8dee7343.gif

I, too, want to know what happened. How did this song catch on all of a sudden? It had been out for a WHILE (video and everything) with very little fanfare. Then it just starts zooming up the charts out of nowhere?

botty

Banned
Wtf... that song is 4 months old? Well, Icona Pop had a similar chart effect, but at least that song was a summer bop. I don't get blurred lines' run

DMeisterJ

Banned
I too, want to know what happened. How did this song catch on all of a sudden? It had been out for a WHILE (video and everything) with very little fanfare. Then it just starts zooming up the charts out of nowhere?

Performances on Ellen and the Voice (recently) and the song getting bigger on Radio.

royalan

I've given up on that franchise until 3 comes out...if 3 comes out.

That being said, I think Riku was my first ever video game crush. I knew I was a gay dork when that happened...;___;

royalan

I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE HYPED FOR VERSUS IN THE FIRST PLACE

Yep.

The game has been in development hell for so long, with dev teams being assigned and then pulled off to work on other projects for so long now, that it's practically impossible for the game to be any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom