• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Because it has Kingdom Hearts gameplay. And everyone knows Kingdom Hearts has some of the best gameplay mechanics of any franchise.

ibpfMRpx5nkdMo.gif

Bladenic

2 things:

1. Why did nobody tell me Anna Godrick can slay at music? Or that Pitch Perfect has a good OST? Cups :alexz: Anna Kendrick :alexz:

2. Did anybody bring up how Epic is an epic flop? Figures the Beyhive would stop mentioning it despite saying it was gonna be a success before.

Edit: WAIT THIRD THING

BLURRED LINES IS SLAYING ME.

I swear it's better than all of 10/20 Experience.

royalan

2 things:

1. Why did nobody tell me Anna Godrick can slay at music? Or that Pitch Perfect has a good OST? Cups :alexz: Anna Kendrick :alexz:

2. Did anybody bring up how Epic is an epic flop? Figures the Beyhive would stop mentioning it despite saying it was gonna be a success before.

Edit: WAIT THIRD THING

BLURRED LINES IS SLAYING ME.

I swear it's better than all of 10/20 Experience.

Um, where we you when I was saying this MONTHS ago and everyone was paying me dust????

Blurred Lines is a BOP.

DMeisterJ

Banned
omg at Epic being a Battleship sized flop. Lowest opening from Blue Sky animations, and looking to be the lowest grossing movie from them as well. Battleship may end up grossing more.

:rip:

Kyon

Banned
omg at Epic being a Battleship sized flop. Lowest opening from Blue Sky animations, and looking to be the lowest grossing movie from them as well. Battleship may end up grossing more.

:rip:

Did you see BeyHIVe on the other site? They report anyone who says it. If the company doesnt make money HIGH NUMBERS DONT MATTER. That 5th grade education

Nemesis_

I just found out ACNL isn't coming out until Saturday here.

So, umm, if it comes out earlier I will definitely be buying digital ;_:

Blurred Lines is a pretty awesome song, but where were you guys when Robin released Love After War though? And y'all need to stop hatin on 20/20 Experience, that album is great.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Where's my Stache?
Can you feed my love
Cann-a-bis
Can you feed my love

imgYU3ohmDhZg.gif

Wheres my stache?
oooooooooohhhh
Wheres my stache
Wooo-oooo-ooooh
Cannabis
Wooooo--oooooo----ooooh
High Princess

iblt0jrZAGs4Zo.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Phonomezer
Banned
(06-04-2013, 02:14 PM)
image.php

Not right before e3 too

iGOCNnHZt2P66.gif

Matt_

Blurred Lines is vile trash. Cannot believe what I'm reading here

ibvLWkjpsJtv3q.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rihanna is playing Stade de France tonight in front of a crowd that will be exceeding 75k people. She's only the third black person to headline a concert at the venue (aside from Prince and Tina Turner), and the youngest. Her WorldWide Power.

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

royalan

Rihanna is playing Stade de France tonight in front of a crowd that will be exceeding 75k people. She's only the third black person to headline a concert at the venue (aside from Prince and Tina Turner), and the youngest. Her WorldWide Power.

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

B-b-b-but oh what the hell, the Hive should just stop.

Matt_

What is the governer's ball? Azealia is playing there today

Matt_

http://governorsballmusicfestival.com/

OMG this lineup tho

WHyyyyy does this have to be in the US? I would happily go to this instead of this year's Glasto.

You know I have not seen a single thing about the line up for Glasto this year
Think I heard rolling stones was headlining but that was it
i49zSVWxoYuiR.gif

Wonder what the chances of ATMJAM or the song with Kanye + Azealia debuting are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom