• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Predict the RT and Metacritic score for Batman V Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.

kswiston

RT summary is showing 1 fresh and 8 rotten reviews right now, but only 3 reviews actually show up. Either it's a glitch or we are in for a rough start.

duckroll

I think these are the closest within the range we've had so far:

40% - seeing as MoS got around 50% and this one seems to pile on way too many other DC characters average reviewers will not care about and bloat the overall story.

42% rt
55 MC

It's going to be bad.

Critics will tear it apart.

RT: 44%
MC: 49%

i don't read RT enough to make an educated guess but i'm guessing 50s on MC. movie looks like hot garbage but i have no problem eating crow

35% RT.

Everything about this film looks awful.

46% RT (65% user)

51 MC

44%. I'd be delighted to be wrong but the trailers have made it look bad

37% RT
44% MC

38% RT, 44% MC.

39% RT
63% MC

duckroll

Updated scoreboard. Excluded those predicting 40% and up since that's pretty much unreachable at this point. I don't think anyone predicted anything in the 10s or 20s though. One guy had 4% (lol), so it looks like whatever it settles on in the end, these will be the closest. Congrats!

35% RT.

Everything about this film looks awful.

37% RT
44% MC

38% RT, 44% MC.

39% RT
63% MC

Updated scoreboard. Excluded those predicting 40% and up since that's pretty much unreachable at this point. I don't think anyone predicted anything in the 10s or 20s though. One guy had 4% (lol), so it looks like whatever it settles on in the end, these will be the closest. Congrats!
Ultimately we all lost though ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom