• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project X Zone |OT| Reiji & Xiaomu VS The World

chrono01

Hey guys, what's going on her-...
...DAMN.
That PLOT!

ncoH21l.gif

I'm playing this game for the plot, I'm playing this game for the plot, *then looks at the gifs*
Damn you people, lol!

Seriously, I'm playing for the plot, the characters, and battle mechanics. When I watched SRT OG Saga Endless Frontier trailer, when I saw Kos-mos, Kaguya, T-elos, Aschen, etc. I started playing that game because of that, but as I played it, my only concern was the plot. And the battle mechanics was really enjoyable.

ohlawd

Just stop looking or go to other threads.

hah you think logic works on me.

I can't, just can't. The gif is so mesmerizing.

Riela is a goddess.

I picked Imca in VC3 though <3

Her personality must be awesome cuz she don't look that good. Riela's got a killer body.

Awful but better than Alisa's at least. No jiggle is an instant 0 or 1/10.

edit: ok there is jiggle but not much. Still can't give it higher than a 1. Shit's way too tight.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Her personality must be awesome cuz she don't look that good. Riela's got a killer body.

Awful but better than Alisa's at least. No jiggle is an instant 0 or 1/10.

She is fucking adorable.
izvKQHD7XqJHN.gif

Yeah, it's not that good. It's the only one I had saved that wasn't posted yet though lol. Alisa's jiggle would be too godly for our mortal eyes.

Neki

well I guess as long as no one watches me play this game it won't get too awkward with all this weird fanservice

Even as a gay man, I love these gifs. I approve. Can't wait to see them in-game! I better get my copy hassle-free from GameStop.

chrono01

Breasts aside, I really want to watch anime now.
I've heard it's decent. Nothing amazing, but not horrible either. It's on my to-watch list, and no, not for that "reason". Supposedly, it's pretty light on the fan-service.

The weird part about this is that the first thing you didn't think of are Gundam eyes.
I'm well aware that I'm situated firmly in the "weird camp". My lodging is actually quite satisfactory, I have built a nice home here!

You're welcome to come on over if you wish, if only to visit! Do be warned, however, we do not think like normal people.

RangerBAD

I've heard it's decent. Nothing amazing, but not horrible either. It's on my to-watch list, and no, not for that "reason". Supposedly, it's pretty light on the fan-service.

I'm well aware that I'm situated firmly in the "weird camp". My lodging is actually quite satisfactory, I have built a nice home here!

You're welcome to come on over if you wish, if only to visit! Do be warned, however, we do not think like normal people.

I always thought it looked like those cheap throw away 3D glasses from back in the day.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Well, I got The Last of Us 3 days after release even though I preordered about 3 weeks in advance..

That sucks. Hopefully your distribution center comes through. It looks like Best Buy will be getting copies at launch, so you could always drop by one and grab it there.

Edit: GuardianE changed his avatar, I didn't know that was him.

Giving it a whirl since I didn't see anyone else grab it. Dat classic Dante! I'll be back to old faithful before too long.

Ni No Kuni was successful so no surprise there. Tales games have never had issues with prints either, at least not so soon after release. I feel like this game is a different story from those. At the very least, the limited edition may indeed be limited. I could see them do a regular edition print if there's enough demand.

Yeah, I think the difference is in the LE first print run of this game. They'll probably make additional runs of the game itself, but I guess we'll see how much of the LE goodies there are.

Tales of Vesperia definitely had print shortages in the U.S. for a long while until there was a reprint. And even then, the Steelbook Special Edition fetches a pretty penny because of the low print numbers.

well I guess as long as no one watches me play this game it won't get too awkward with all this weird fanservice

I guess you could stick to male only pairings. Who would be watching over your shoulder while you're playing a 3DS anyway?

Bururian

Up to Chapter 5 now, I love how the Chapter names play off of games if you get the reference. Chapter 3's name was
"The Further Misadventures of Tron Bonne"
So it's great if you get it, but still fun if you don't.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
so the anime covers vc3 as well? i'm also surprised at the quality of the animation.

Dunno how much the anime covers since I never watched it. What I linked was from a fan translation of a scene in the game.

Neki

That sucks. Hopefully your distribution center comes through. It looks like Best Buy will be getting copies at launch, so you could always drop by one and grab it there.

Giving it a whirl since I didn't see anyone else grab it. Dat classic Dante! I'll be back to old faithful before too long.

Yeah, I think the difference is in the LE first print run of this game. They'll probably make additional runs of the game itself, but I guess we'll see how much of the LE goodies there are.

Tales of Vesperia definitely had print shortages in the U.S. for a long while until there was a reprint. And even then, the Steelbook Special Edition fetches a pretty penny because of the low print numbers.

I guess you could stick to male only pairings. Who would be watching over your shoulder while you're playing a 3DS anyway?

Sometimes my friend or brother are interested in what I'm playing. I suppose it'd be more of a problem if this was on a big screen T.V in the family living room or something though lol.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
I thought it was possible this game would be an exception because of Monolith Soft. This doesn't seem to be the case. :-(
Monolith Soft =/= Takahashi Tetsuya. It's made by Monolith's crappier team that worked on the endless frontier entries. This isn't a xenogears/saga/blade level story unfortunately.

JaxJag

Banned
I preordered a copy from GameStop a little while back. Does anyone know, since the release date is the 24th, will GameStop have my copy today (Monday) or will it not be until tomorrow (Tuesday, 25th).

I'm asking because usually GameStop texts me about my preorders. But I didn't get anything over the weekend...

Unlucky

I preordered a copy from GameStop a little while back. Does anyone know, since the release date is the 24th, will GameStop have my copy today (Monday) or will it not be until tomorrow (Tuesday, 25th).

I'm asking because usually GameStop texts me about my preorders. But I didn't get anything over the weekend...

I'm pretty sure the release date is June 25th in the US. That's what the OP says.

Bururian

Yeah, the game is out on Tuesday. No worries there. Just be sure to get to the shop ASAP to make sure everything is in order.

1347948167727.gif

KOS-MOS, sweetie, shirts don't work like that!

Yeah I know, fanservice logic.

Excited to play the game soon though. Been a while since Endless Frontier.

SeZMehK

I am hoping I can get a physical copy at a local store since they always sell games early. I'm going to give the store a call later today to find out.

Bladenic

Damn, this thread is so dead, lol. I guess this game is not that popular...

It's more the fact that it's a niche title filled with characters a lot of people don't know and it's on the 3DS. Not surprising. Plus it hasn't come out yet either so once it comes out activity should pick up.

If I end up not liking it in the end I'll sell it to someone here. I really don't have the money for it but I forgot to cancel my newegg order. Guess I might as well try it because it might end up being rare later on and hard to find.

Top Bottom