• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project X Zone |OT| Reiji & Xiaomu VS The World

Teknoman

The demo was fun, but I have no idea who all these characters are, lol. Not sure if it's a buy still.

You've gotta at least know two of them (Ryu and Ken)?

I'm not done with Fire Emblem, Etrian Odyssey 4, Rhythm Thief, Code of Princess. Just to name a few.

Yeah, its funny how not too long ago, I was complaining about the 3DS lineup...now its too much lol.

Yuterald

I'm not done with Fire Emblem, Etrian Odyssey 4, Rhythm Thief, Code of Princess. Just to name a few.

I have all these too and have yet to finish them, lol! Although, when SMT IV drops I'll put everything down to focus on that. I'm picking this up tomorrow just to show my RPG/niche game support, but I probably won't play it anytime soon.

Gah, game comes out tomorrow and I still haven't finished Gods Eater Burst. I Still need to watch the two Sakura Wars OVAs as well as the original series. And I haven't even started on my other niche 3DS game (Code of Princess).

Still buying this though. But it may have to wait.

vctor182

I have all these too and have yet to finish them, lol! Although, when SMT IV drops I'll put everything down to focus on that. I'm picking this up tomorrow just to show my RPG/niche game support, but I probably won't play it anytime soon.

I still need to finish FE, Soul Hackers, 3D Land and Unchained Blades

squall23

Sanger Zonvolt was one of the last characters I was expecting to be in this honestly. Still awesome to hear his "Aku wo tatsu tsurugi nari!"
Monolithsoft and this Banpresto team originally asked Terada for Gilliam but then he replied "how would he fight?" So they went with Sanger instead since he actually does have a background of fighting outside robots. Plus, he's really the only guy that can demand respect from everybody, even strangers as this game will show.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Question, is there anything we can do that involves the internet, Friend Codes, or street pass?
The Japanese version had a special campaign code available to download a dlc accessory equip limited to the first few weeks of release. Not sure if they came out with any extra after that or if it'll be in the US version.

Monolithsoft and this Banpresto team originally asked Terada for Gilliam but then he replied "how would he fight?" So they went with Sanger instead since he actually does have a background of fighting outside robots.
He's cooler than Gilliam anyways :p

Bururian

And even while playing this, I really want to start up Mega Man X Command Mission and Dragon Quest IX.

I am bad at these things called games, sometimes. Rather, just the management of my time in them.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Had a payment problem that was entirely my fault, so I won't get mine from Amazon until Thursday.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Had a payment problem that was entirely my fault, so I won't get mine from Amazon until Thursday.

99 problems.

Futureshop shipped my copy. Won't be able to try it till Wednesday since I'm going to see Man of Steel after work tomorrow.

Got my shipping confirmation from Amazon earlier today, seems they're doing the release day shipments 1-Day Air (at least for Prime members I guess).

Videoneon

I got a call from Ivy at Gamestop, telling me "your game" will be in tomorrow morning. I really wish she said "Project Ecks Zone" though.

Anyway I think we really hit it off, I'm going to call her back and ask her to be my waifu

cj_iwakura

I got a call from Ivy at Gamestop, telling me "your game" will be in tomorrow morning. I really wish she said "Project Ecks Zone" though.

Anyway I think we really hit it off, I'm going to call her back and ask her to be my waifu

They fired Aerith?

And it's pronounced 'Cross Zone'.

ohlawd

Hold up there, pardner.

I'll have to see the cut in animation for this Ivy person before you ask for her hand in marriage. No jiggle, no ring.

kunonabi

i'm working through harvest moon, etrian odyssey IV, soul hackers, and devil survivor overclocked before i play PxZ. that gives me like a week since i won't have access to my copy until then the 3rd. i had hoped going 3ds/wii u would prevented these situations but the 3ds just had to go into beast mode.

cj_iwakura

I'm working on Class of Heroes 2, and I have to finish this before SMT IV.

Also, I never thought this thread would be more popular than Deadpool's.

Videoneon

They fired Aerith?

And it's pronounced 'Cross Zone'.

Yeah I know the pronunciation, I just would've found it a little funny. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything though because chances are they would've gotten it right. For example when I preordered Blazblue: CT, the call I received (from Ashley, who I hope isn't fired =\ ) pronounced it correctly "Blazeblue" and not "Blaghzblue"

Hold up there, pardner.

I'll have to see the cut in animation for this Ivy person before you ask for her hand in marriage. No jiggle, no ring.

I have no cut-in animation, because she's 3D

D=

I have no idea what to do with this game.

I enjoyed the demo. Repetition is nothing to me, as I love Sengoku Basara and I'm nearing 300 hours for the plat, but...

I also dislike 60 hour games, haha. I felt like games like Okami and Persona 4 took way too long to finish (Persona 4 was reasonable I guess, but Okami dragged and extended WAY too much).

I know maybe 50% of the roster and I do find the ones I don't know to be interesting.

Ugh, decisions, decisions...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Still none in my store :(

Maybe later noon. They got Animal Crossing at the 9th in my country.

Bururian

Another tip for maximum damage if you didn't figure it out in the demo:

Call out your Solo attacker or support unit before you start attacking, then attack so it freezes the enemy in place on the ground for a cross attack that does maximum amounts of damage.

Nothing worse than having them get stuck in the air for a cross damage bonus and your paired unit is missing half the attacks because you didn't accordingly time the attack.

Bururian

Cross Attack also fills up your cross gauge.

And when it works perfectly, it is oh so sweet. I've gone from having 40% XP at the start of battle to being able to pull off the special attack thanks to solo + support units maintaining a tight assault on the enemy while I normally attack.

Danj

I also realize that a lot of you are probably going to go screaming by me in speed on the game, despite me being 10 or so chapters in. If only I didn't have to work this weekend :p

Don't forget us Europeans don't get it till next weekend (5th July)!

Bururian

Oh man, that's a total bummer! At least this has gotten localized. From its day of inception, I wanted it, especially since we didn't get Namco X Capcom.

Bururian

Throw in soul hackers and that would be my backlog

My order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow but I won't be able to play for a few days cuz of work. Kinda lame...

At least you'll be getting it. I know it's available digitally, too, but physical is the way to go. Just try to find the Super Robot Taisen GBA games or the Endless Frontier DS game that's cheap. These kinds of games just disappear after a time.

Danj

Oh man, that's a total bummer! At least this has gotten localized. From its day of inception, I wanted it, especially since we didn't get Namco X Capcom.

I'm just thankful that we're getting it at all. I figured this would be another game we'd get stiffed on, like with Soul Hackers (which initially wasn't getting a Europe release at all but is now coming out here in September).

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
People actually knew this game was coming.

If you're referring to Neogaf, it's usual that such a niche release gets more attention than a game dedicated to another media character. If you're referring to preorers/sales (Amazon sold the fuck out, other stores having it way higher than both Deadpool SKUs), it's possible you're right XD

Top Bottom