• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project X Zone |OT| Reiji & Xiaomu VS The World

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Did you Amazon guys do Two-Day Shipping?

If you do Super Saver Shipping, pre-orders will never ship on release day.

Bururian

Can't wait to get my hands on this. Sure, the gameplay isn't up to much, but it'll be fun to kick back and enjoy some awesome sprites and fanservice.

Still can't believe it's coming out in the UK at all, let alone a mere week after the US. Good stuff.

The gameplay is more than okay. It's the story that gets weird after a while. Just enjoy the pretty visuals and fun action. When you pull off defeating an enemy with a lot of health on one turn, that's where the satisfaction comes from.

-Horizon-

It looks like the Best Buy near me has it available (I hope) I'll see if I can get it later.

Did you Amazon guys do Two-Day Shipping?

If you do Super Saver Shipping, pre-orders will never ship on release day.

I chose that option when I preordered SMT4...

I should go change that then ._.

LuuKyK

U.S.? I am downloading it as we speak and it was right on the front page of the shop.

Yeah, the game is up for download.

*rushes towards 3DS*

edit: Its not up in my country. Fuck this shit. ;_;

I can't imagine this particular title is one you would just simply download.

You eShop buyers are cray

You clearly dont live in my country. I can hardly find physical copies of games, much less this game. Worse, when I find it costs the equivalent of like 80 dollars. Yeah, sucks. :(

TheGrue

I can't imagine this particular title is one you would just simply download.

You eShop buyers are cray

I buy digital only for both Vita and 3DS because I love having multiple choices in games to play without having to swap out and keep track of cartridges.

I honestly forgot this was out this week until I got my Amazon shipping notice. I may not get to it right away though...would prefer to get the rest of Fire Emblem out of the way first.

Apdiddy

Amazon has been saying "Shipping Now" for the past two days and the delivery estimate is July 1st to July 8th.

Hopefully, I'll get my copy (?).

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
If you guys selected Two-Day Shipping, I'd have a chat with customer service. They might give you some credit or something.

surprised its reviewing well. Almost had a feeling of regret when my order shipped, but I guess not :)

This really does make me wish we could get super robot wars in the west after the gba ones and the ds jrpgs :/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Picked my copy up (along with trading stuff to pre-order SMT4 and almost enough for Dragon's Crown). Poster is 9" long, 13.5" wide. Gonna try to see if I can get the folds/creases removed from it. Was able to get a little bit into the 2nd chapter while I waited for my little sis to do shopping.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Think someone mentioned it earlier, but while I could barely hear the intro while playing in the store, I could tell that they changed the theme. Wonder if there was some licensing issues or something.

& glad to see reviews so far have been positive. Hoping more will be similar.

Loona

For those who have played the game, it the game's cleavage animation excessive? I enjoyed the demo (which didn't really have any) but hope the main game doesn't have too much of it.

At least it didn't reach the extents of Queen's Gate Spiral Chaos - on one hand it's also a rather broad crossover (pretty much the only one I can think of with both Soul Calibur and Samurai Shodown characters in it), but the perv bait in it gets really off-putting, which is a shame in a game that does wonders to reanimate an old character like Wonder Momo, who was in Namco X Capcom and didn't get as well animated there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCUeGTc1wpw

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Guys who went digital and also downloaded the demo. Does the game look and sound better on the full version? Etrian Odyssey was compressed and looked and sounded better on the full version according to people. I was wondering if that's the case here too.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
For those who have played the game, it the game's cleavage animation excessive? I enjoyed the demo (which didn't really have any) but hope the main game doesn't have too much of it.
I mentioned it earlier, but you can skip the special attack animations by pressing B, so if you don't want to see them during certain ones like Kos-Mos and T-elos & Chun-Li and Morrigan, you don't have to.

WatTsu

Went in to get $20 MLB: The Show '13 at Gamestop and had enough credit to pay for most of PXZ as well. I actually got the Limited Edition, it looked like the store had stacks of them.

Bururian

It's a good chunk longer than that, the later stages take much more time than the earlier ones if you're estimating by chapter progression.
Ooh, yeah? I was estimating. These kinds of games take around that standard time, per say. That's good to know that it's longer than I expected. I want a game that will last a while.

Sanic

Wait there isn't a regular edition of this is there? When I preordered I just told them project x zone, thinking that the package with the cd, etc was the only one.

Top Bottom