• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project X Zone |OT| Reiji & Xiaomu VS The World

Tried the demo out.. It's an odd game. Seems like one of those Japanese only games which would have no chance in hell of getting localised.. yet it did.

Anyone think this game will have shortages of physical copies? I have no business buying another game with my current back log but I'm worried if I wait this game will disappear...

Mrcapcom

FInished the demo twice yesterday after I figured out how to do things and I'm loving this game. Kinda reminds me of SRW I never got a good looking one or one that was localized that I liked. Can't wait to pick this up its Awesome.

Ryu & Ken moves had a single tear come out lol Love the Anime type Animation its super awesome

TimeKillr

Wow, how stupidly ridiculous is this.. I pre-ordered on Amazon.ca back in like early May with release date delivery and all through Prime. I'm on vacation (it just happened to line up like that though) and I was all giddy I could play.

This morning I get an email - it's been delayed until AUGUST 15th? What. The. Hell. I thought Amazon had pre-order slots or something... Now good luck finding one anywhere in the city today :(

Bururian

Wow, how stupidly ridiculous is this.. I pre-ordered on Amazon.ca back in like early May with release date delivery and all through Prime. I'm on vacation (it just happened to line up like that though) and I was all giddy I could play.

This morning I get an email - it's been delayed until AUGUST 15th? What. The. Hell. I thought Amazon had pre-order slots or something... Now good luck finding one anywhere in the city today :(

How is that possible? August 15th?

Wow that sucks. Start scouring gamestops and cancel lol.

Try complaining to amazon cs and maybe you can get a few months of extra prime.

Sadist

Demo 2 this Thursday for EU? Cool.

Still have to wait a few weeks though. As far as strategy/gridbased RPG's go, 2013 has been fantastic for us Euro folk.

TimeKillr

How is that possible? August 15th?

Wow that sucks. Start scouring gamestops and cancel lol.

Try complaining to amazon cs and maybe you can get a few months of extra prime.

Yeah. I think I'll complain to CS and stuff. It's completely stupid that over a month in advance and I still get shafted because they didn't know how many pre-orders they'd get. I guess this is what happens when .com is out of stock - Canada gets screwed.

There's not that many EBGames in town either, so I'm not sure what I'll do. I'll look around...

EDIT -- Well good news, I managed to reserve it in a Futureshop here in MTL. I don't know if it's the limited edition - at this point I don't really care, honestly. I just want the game and I refuse to buy digital on the 3DS.

Jintor

I'll be interested to hear your impressions because I only know like half the characters and the fighting mechanics still don't make any real amount of sense to me

granted I have just been half-playing this while Animal Crossing is the real allure, but still

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I called it ecks zone... :(

Wife is picking up my pre order to add to my 3ds backlog. I gotta stop buying and start playing...

I still call it that. Sounds way cooler than "cross". And my copy will probably be here by the end of the week, like muramasa.

Will never use Newegg for pre-orders ever again.

Just got the e-mail saying it's shipped today.
Is that not standard for an online retailer to ship the day of the release date? Also, kind of odd since my newegg order shipped yesterday.

Mr. Protagonist

Neo Member
For those wondering, here's the tracklist of the LE Soundtrack:
  1. Tekken Tag Tournament - Piano Intro: Massive Mix
  2. Namco X Capcom - Brave New World
  3. Super Robot Wars OG - The Sword That Cleaves Evil
  4. .hack// - Stairs of Time
  5. Adventure of Valkyrie - Main Theme
  6. Dead Rising - Frank West
  7. Devil May Cry - Ultra Violet (Nelo Angelo Battle)
  8. Mega Man Dash - Flutter Vs The Gesellschaft
  9. Darkstalkers - Demitri Stage (Romania)
  10. Ghosts'N Goblins - 1st BGM
  11. Cyberbots - Super 8 Theme
  12. Rival Schools - We'll Protect Our School
  13. Virtua Fighter - Ride the Tiger
  14. Original - Mysterious Project
  15. Original - Rising Stage
  16. Original - Emergency Line
  17. Original - Good Luck
  18. Original - Oros Phlox
  19. Original - Strange Step
  20. Original - Go Next
  21. Original - Brave Parade
  22. Original - Silent Approach
  23. Original - Rapid Storm
  24. Original - Hard Time
  25. Original - Wanderer's Road

Bururian

For those wondering, here's the tracklist of the LE Soundtrack:
  1. Tekken Tag Tournament - Piano Intro: Massive Mix
  2. Namco X Capcom - Brave New World
  3. Super Robot Wars OG - The Sword That Cleaves Evil
  4. .hack// - Stairs of Time
  5. Adventure of Valkyrie - Main Theme
  6. Dead Rising - Frank West
  7. Devil May Cry - Ultra Violet (Nelo Angelo Battle)
  8. Mega Man Dash - Flutter Vs The Gesellschaft
  9. Darkstalkers - Demitri Stage (Romania)
  10. Ghosts'N Goblins - 1st BGM
  11. Cyberbots - Super 8 Theme
  12. Rival Schools - We'll Protect Our School
  13. Virtua Fighter - Ride the Tiger
  14. Original - Mysterious Project
  15. Original - Rising Stage
  16. Original - Emergency Line
  17. Original - Good Luck
  18. Original - Oros Phlox
  19. Original - Strange Step
  20. Original - Go Next
  21. Original - Brave Parade
  22. Original - Silent Approach
  23. Original - Rapid Storm
  24. Original - Hard Time
  25. Original - Wanderer's Road

Notice that its not Mega Man Legends. But Mega Man Dash.

Soul Beat

^ Prologue 2 is pretty cool 'cause of the characters involved but,,,

Haken and Kaguya
have entered the scene! The party can truly begin now!

I'm really digging the music in this game. So good.

For those who have played the game, it the game's cleavage animation excessive? I enjoyed the demo (which didn't really have any) but hope the main game doesn't have too much of it.

Mr. Protagonist

Neo Member
For those who have played the game, it the game's cleavage animation excessive? I enjoyed the demo (which didn't really have any) but hope the main game doesn't have too much of it.

So far, it's not too bad. Most of the animations are fairly quick, so it's easier to ignore.

EDIT: Though, Kaguya may break that trend...

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
No. Amazon ships 2 days before so you receive it on release date.

Well, yeah, amazon does have release day shipping for certain items (for an added cost) but it's extremely common for an online retailer to ship the day of the release date. I guess i'm just used to the wait because I generally choose free shipping.

Soul Beat

Yeah...There's quite a bit of that.

It's usually more prominent during the special attack animations, but you can always skip those. I think.

Also, dat Original Dante.

Bladenic

Amazon changed my shipping order to Shipping Soon again. Goddamn it ship my game you bastards. Est. delivery time is July 1st-3rd :'(

LostAnkh

y6Xvldhl.jpg

ITS HERE! Plus a PIN # for 40 coins!

GeekyDad

I'll be greatly disappointed if it isn't in my face constantly. It was my number-one reason for pre-ordering; character roster being a distant second.

Crunch King

Neo Member
Can't wait to get my hands on this. Sure, the gameplay isn't up to much, but it'll be fun to kick back and enjoy some awesome sprites and fanservice.

Still can't believe it's coming out in the UK at all, let alone a mere week after the US. Good stuff.

Top Bottom