• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
My final tally of preorders:

Soul Sacrifice, Ragnarok Odyssey, Ruin (Warrior's Lair), Dragon's Crown, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale and Persona 4 Golden.

I was going to hold off preordering All-Stars, I have a preorder on Amazon just in case but I have a hunch they'll announce a bundle deal at Gamescom (if they're smart). If they do that, I'll just drop both and go for the bundle. I just want to secure this price in case they don't do the bundle.

Warrior's Lair is most likely got cancelled I think. since it was in development hell then changed developer and went with the ghosts since (also it's not a shooter so Shu Yoshida probably didn't liked it).

Sol1dus

[Stare at full friends list. Flip table]

Can't drop anyone. I have scrubbed this list like 4 times already.

Anyway, I'll be away for the whole week next week. Going to Alaska. In time to come back to Gamescom I think.

I lived there and its been one of my favorite places to be. I hope you like it. :)

And it was just some random 13 year old that joined.

Snagged a used VT4 for 18 bucks last night at me local gamestop.....Can't wait to attempt to find time to play it now....

I'll take that from you. :p

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I saw a copy of Virtua Tennis 4 for $40 at GameStop and wished I had held off on the digital version. I can't see myself trading it in any time soon, but it would be nice to have the option when/if Virtua Tennis 5 comes out, and it'd free up some space.

Sintoid

Don't know if it has been posted already... but Update 1.04 for Everybody's golf is finally available (in Europe at least). I'm downloading it right now!

Kyon

Banned
I saw a copy of Virtua Tennis 4 for $40 at GameStop and wished I had held off on the digital version. I can't see myself trading it in any time soon, but it would be nice to have the option when/if Virtua Tennis 5 comes out, and it'd free up some space.

full price? LordT

Sol1dus

Solid you've been EVERYWHERE. Is it just you or your parents?

Both, mostly with parents. But now its going to just me. :)

BTW, played some HSG today. I'll probably keep it. It's still pretty frustrating, but I managed to go a whole tournament with Pars up until the last hole. I think that my b*tching against the game was mostly due to the heat wave & humidity.

Both, mostly with parents. But now its going to just me. :)

BTW, played some HSG today. I'll probably keep it. It's still pretty frustrating, but I managed to go a whole tournament with Pars up until the last hole. I think that my b*tching against the game was mostly due to the heat wave & humidity.

You'll get it. The best advice I can offer is just to not be hasty. Evaluate each shot, and use training mode! Really get to know the courses!

Sol1dus

You'll get it. The best advice I can offer is just to not be hasty. Evaluate each shot, and use training mode! Really get to know the courses!

I really wish you could play a hole or two and leave it without having to finish the tournament on that run, but I guess that's what sleep mode is good for.

Ragnarok Odyssey - Summer 2012
New Little King's Story - Summer 2012

I just want those two games before classes start again in the last week of August. What are the chances of that happening at this point?

Yeah, been waiting in those as well. Wish we had some solid release dates for them.

Balboa

Getting an np 13144 3 error on both login screens for the facebook app, it's up to date aswellany other ideas?

patsu

Getting an np 13144 3 error on both login screens for the facebook app, it's up to date aswellany other ideas?

I could go in just a minute ago.

I think 13144 is the error code from the old FaceBook app. Try redownloading the app.

patsu

I lived there and its been one of my favorite places to be. I hope you like it. :)

And it was just some random 13 year old that joined.

I heard good things about the trip too, but I'm keeping my expectation really low.

I will be taking lotsa 3D videos and photos too, just like my Europe one 2 years ago. ^_^

Sol1dus

I heard good things about the trip too, but I'm keeping my expectation really low.

I will be taking lotsa 3D videos and photos too, just like my Europe one 2 years ago. ^_^

Where are you going? As long as you like nature (and Skyrim) you'll be fine. :p I say that because Skyrim looks like straight up AK at times.

shaqnosis

Neo Member
Ok so why did no one tell me about Real Tournaments in Hot Shots / Everybody's Golf?? Such a cool mode seeing everyone else's shots in real time.

The game is fantastic just with single player and daily tournaments alone, but this adds another whole dimension to the game.

The only problem is that it shows you up if you are a crap! I went -6 and finished something like 19th out of 24 players. The winner went all Tiger in the round and shot a -15!!

BosSin

Should I play Final Fantasy Tactics on the Vita or on the iPhone 4s?

Keeping in mind this will be my first time playing the game

mrklaw

MrArseFace
There are some very good minis games(better than a lot of full PSN/XBLA games)

Twin Blades
Who's that flying
Nom Nation
Velocity
Gamocracy One : Legend of Robot
Where is my Heart?
Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess

I think trial version (timed one) should be mandatory for minis for people to try them, also Sony should give them 3 trophies at least,it's a crime that some minis don't get the attention they deserve.

how is any case can fit with your huge Batarang?

Never mind a demo, a screenshot would be a start. Vita ps store is a nightmare? I'm checking out your recommendations on the vita via remote play so I can view the previews at the PS3 store has

minimoke

I just bought Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars for $8.45 from the PSN store, it looks awesome on Vita but I'm still getting used to the top-down view:)

I want this PSP sale in the US...I would definitely pick up GTA VCS (since LCS is one of my most played PSP games) and after the taste I got on my og PSP when EU accidentally had VCS for free a couple of years ago.

Ahh good times.

Sol1dus

Any good platformers for vita? I got Prinny but the jumping mechanics ruin the game. And I got Archibalds Adventures thinking it was one, but its just some puzzle game.

Teknoman

Any good platformers for vita? I got Prinny but the jumping mechanics ruin the game. And I got Archibalds Adventures thinking it was one, but its just some puzzle game.

252px-PSP-UltimateGhostsnGoblins-USVersion-FrontCover.jpg

Or at least its what I plan to download soon. I assume Ape Escape: On the loose works great with the Vita's dual sticks as well?

shaqnosis

Neo Member
Is Half Minute Hero worth purchasing? It is in the EU PSN sale and is not normally the type of game I would purchase, but it looks interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom