• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a little problem with Gravity Rush...

How can I return to the area with
kids living in isolation?
. I remember seeing the option to return there but where was it? If someone could refresh my memory I would be very grateful.

Go to your home in Old Town and talk to the blue-haired girl opposite from the old man.

Rasec

It's really terrible news.

Sadly, ironically, I just purchased Wipeout 2048 several hours ago. It was one of the games that really swayed me toward buying a Vita instead of a 3DS XL, if not THE game.

*sigh*

Well, OK, I'm off. See you all later.

Well sony said they are trying to relocate the liverpool team to other sony studios in the uk so i guess this isn't the end for wipeout.
Maybe with new blood in the team wipeout could evolve to something more fresh.

Just started playing Uncharted. Actually liking the touch screen for the climbing parts. Thought it was pretty tedious/pointless in the other games.

Someone was saying RE : R looks better on the 3DS than this game

lol

They need to get their eyes checked out

Carl

Hehe, OK... Here is what I now have on order. I think you will approve. :)

NewEgg: Vita WiFi with free Uncharted
Amazon: 16GB card, Gravity Rush, Lumines, Wipeout

I HAD to buy Lumines and Wipeout for my Vita, since those were the first PSP games I ever bought way back at PSP launch. Loved them both.

Download Mutant Blobs Attack when you gey your Vita ;)

Ack, beaten like a bitch

I'm still trading and am missing 9 more bounties (4 silver and 5 cadiz).

What's your ID? We could help each other out if you're interested.

I'm missing a lot, so any help that cuts down the grinding is worthwhile to me.
My ID is the same as my GAF name (corrosivefrost). Add me and tell me what I need to do to help you (and have you help me). :D

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Motorstorm is weird. I really liked playing it before I got my own VITA, but once I did, the lure of getting best times lost its luster. I should get back to it once I'm finished with Disgaea 3.

spannicus

Nihilistic will become lead Vita game designer once Sony shuts down all their other Vita game developers. Long live Nihilistic and their amazing games.

Takao

Banned
Nihilistic will become lead Vita game designer once Sony shuts down all their other Vita game developers. Long live Nihilistic and their amazing games.

Nihilistic to develop Borderlands, Bioshock, Medal of Honor, and more for Vita. Premiere studio for the best handheld around.

spannicus

Nihilistic to develop Borderlands, Bioshock, Medal of Honor, and more for Vita. Premiere studio for the best handheld around.
Funny but it may be true. Cheap price for the best games in town. Call us at Nihilistic software. Got studios who under perform? Call us we at Nihilistic Will give you the greenlight to shut them down and we will take over all IP and pump it out onto the Vita so fast you wouldn't believe it was completed in 6 months. Want Bioshock? Call Nihilistic. Our developers will use our Resistance Burning skies engine, which rivals unreal engine 3 ;to provide the truest feeling of being in Rapture and give you the player, the unlimited power of ADAM so you can really feel like a Big Daddy. Nihilistic Software your one and only Vita game supplier.

spannicus

Living true to their namesake
nihilistic [ nahy-uh-lis-tik ]

adjective 1. of or believing in nihilism, or the total rejection of established laws and institutions: An exhibition of nihilistic art—now there's an oxymoron! 2. embracing anarchy, terrorism, and destruction: nihilstic tactics learned in a terrorist bootcamp. 3. of or believing in an extreme form of skepticism; belief in nothingness.

zroid

Banned
nihilistic [ nahy-uh-lis-tik ]

adjective 1. of or believing in nihilism, or the total rejection of established laws and institutions: An exhibition of nihilistic art—now there's an oxymoron! 2. embracing anarchy, terrorism, and destruction: nihilstic tactics learned in a terrorist bootcamp. 3. of or believing in an extreme form of skepticism; belief in nothingness.

:(

of the Vita, that is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom