• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
When's the Mobile Suite launching?
Would love to see how that changes the dynamics of apps & smaller games publishing on PSN.

z-gundam-launch_o_gifk9izb.gif

Shinriji

Okay to moisten it a little, then?

The one I traded for is slightly used, but I'd still like to get the essence of the other person off of it as best I can, which is why I'm hoping for some kind of wet cleaning solution.

I use a microfiber cloth (the same one that came with the HORI screen) with a little bit of this:

5313-IAPK.jpg

Shiny as new (for 5 seconds, until I play TOM Blitz :( )

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Vita has arrived!

Gods, this thing is sexy as fuck.

Congrats. Welcome to the Sisterhood of Vita.

Get Gravity Rush,Virtual Tennis 4 and Mutant Blobs Attack.

And if you want some PSP fix,well get anything you want (that not full price) but avoid the P3P abomination at all costs,it's horrible.

oh and one last advice,Don't not give your Vita to your coworker,she will scratch it (yeah it still hurt ;_; )

And if you want some PSP fix,well get anything you want (that not full price) but avoid the P3P abomination at all costs,it's horrible.

oh and one last advice,Don't not give your Vita to your coworker,she will scratch it (yeah it still hurt ;_; )

Dont listen to his P3P lies. Liesssssssss

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
There is one Gundam game for Vita so far,
maybe another at TGS.

I have hopes for Omega Boost 2 announcements in the near future,after all PD will need to do something different now that the racing sim genre is in huge decline.

patsu

P3P is great ! I love it because you can focus on the combat, socializing and upgrading instead of traversing the same town over and over again.

There is one Gundam game for Vita so far,
maybe another at TGS.

Is the one out there only available in Japan ? Is it any good ?

Sid

I have hopes for Omega Boost 2 announcements in the near future,after all PD will need to do something different now that the racing sim genre is in huge decline.
So they'll abandon gran turismo which is sony's biggest franchise to make omega boost 2,really?

Vitacat

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Grabbed LBP and put $5 on Ragnarok at GameStop. Interestingly enough, the preorder bonus was inside the game case! Awesome :)

E: I guess Walmart broke street date And GameStop followed suit.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
So they'll abandon gran turismo which is sony's biggest franchise to make omega boost 2,really?

PS is a big studio(two studios actually)and they should work on other project alongside their main IP,healthy studios should do that.

Liverpool died because they lost F1 license and during their F1 years (whcih was big for SCEE)they didn't worked on many games,PD will face the same grim fate if they just keep working on GT and nothing else (again Racing sim genre is in huge decline) it's better to start making new shit before the racing sim genre go to complete obscurity again.

Omega Boo2t: The Second Booster

60fps, native res, 4x aa

:O_ _ _ _ *60fps Drooling*

Grabbed LBP and put $5 on Ragnarok at GameStop. Interestingly enough, the preorder bonus was inside the game case! Awesome :)

E: I guess Walmart broke street date And GameStop followed suit.

Just grabbed LBP myself. The preorder bonus isnt up yet right guys? I tried to redeem it and it said used or w.e.

And i guess the pre-order bonus was in the case but I got my gamestop employee to print out a pre-order bonus for me. hehe.

Actually, Playstation Mobile launch was announced for later this year (US, Japan, the usual big EU countries (but not mine :( )

From the press release:
Tokyo, August 15, 2012 – Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCE) today announced that it will start the full-scale launch of PlayStation®Mobile this fall, delivering the world of PlayStation® on open operating system-based devices, by providing newly developed content for PlayStation Mobile through PlayStation®Store. The service will start in 9 countries including Japan, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Australia with more countries to follow.

Grinchy

Banned
Treasure Park was automatically downloading new sheets from Near people at first, but now it's not doing it anymore. I have to manually grab each single sheet one at a time. What's up with that?

One of us!

One of us!

One of us!

I died laughing at this. GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE. Also, I would like a Dynasty Warriors Gundam game on Vita but... it'll never happy :( Should I just get that Vita DW game? I heard it's good, if you're into the DW games.

I died laughing at this. GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE. Also, I would like a Dynasty Warriors Gundam game on Vita but... it'll never happy :( Should I just get that Vita DW game? I heard it's good, if you're into the DW games.

Play the demo. The demo was fun and I dont like musou gamess except for Sengoku Basara.

Maximus.

I think my time with the Vita is over. Sold my games and am waiting to sell the system. The system has such great potential, but I just feel like for myself it is not the right investment. The up coming game line up has some gems I am interested in, but not enough to make me want to keep the system :(

You know, it's times like these that I really believe we're all living in the Matrix.

Get a Vita, fall in love with it, go to download some demos..... and the internet is out.

/sheesh

And thanks for the welcome, folks!

Definitely getting P3P, one of the best RPG's ever released for sure. ;)

Very surprised at how snappy the interface is. And how fast stuff installs and how integrated it is. Really hope they work some of this magic for the PS4.

leroidys

I think my time with the Vita is over. Sold my games and am waiting to sell the system. The system has such great potential, but I just feel like for myself it is not the right investment. The up coming game line up has some gems I am interested in, but not enough to make me want to keep the system :(

You should at least wait until after TGS.

sajj316

What games did you have and what types of games are you interested in?

branny

Is LBP going to be discounted on the PS Store? I think getting it digital would probably be the best idea.

Also, I apologize to everyone sending me Treasure Park stuff. I'm trying to send back puzzles as I get them, but all my free time has been monopolized by TTT2 lately.

That's unfortunate to hear. If you can't justify it, you can't justify it. Simple as that. Though I would like to echo sajj316's question about what games you had and are interested in. Maybe the platform simply wasn't right for you. =\

Also, I apologize to everyone sending me Treasure Park stuff. I'm trying to send back puzzles as I get them, but all my free time has been monopolized by TTT2 lately.

I wouldn't worry about it. Off-topic, but how is TTT2? I really want to grab it but I barely have enough money.

I wouldn't worry about it. Off-topic, but how is TTT2? I really want to grab it but I barely have enough money.

TTT2 is pretty much everything I ever hoped a console Tekken would and could be.

Minus the hoard of teams online taking cheap characters and pairing them up with their twins. Eddy/Tiger/Christie? Just beat me senseless with a 2x4 please.

Maximus.

What games did you have and what types of games are you interested in?

That's unfortunate to hear. If you can't justify it, you can't justify it. Simple as that. Though I would like to echo sajj316's question about what games you had and are interested in. Maybe the platform simply wasn't right for you. =\

I had MGS HD Collection and Rayman Origins. I got MGS because I know it is a great franchise, but it just was not for me. Rayman Origins was great fun though. I had GTA Vice City Stories, FF7, Patapon 2 and Ratchet and Clank Size Matters as well. I like FPS', action-rpgs, Sports(NHL specifically) and then all the other random games that I find interesting. The thing is, the current game library was ok, but most the games were ok, and ones I was interested in just were not up to my standard. Also, not a fan of direct ports of PS3 games, since I can just play them on my ps3. Lack of time for playing was also a factor.

cyborg009

Banned
http://sgcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/psvita-front.png[img]

how come asia gets that and we don't[/QUOTE]

You should see Japanese cover looks so good

[QUOTE][IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bBD6RHAa8SU/UDzlub-NcEI/AAAAAAAAFWU/EUC2n97Kdrk/s1600/LittleBigPlanet_Vita_Japan_boxart.jpg

TTT2 is pretty much everything I ever hoped a console Tekken would and could be.

Minus the hoard of teams online taking cheap characters and pairing them up with their twins. Eddy/Tiger/Christie? Just beat me senseless with a 2x4 please.
That's not what I wanted to hear. ): Everyone keeps saying it's basically the best Tekken to date and it hurts me to continue turning away from it.

http://sgcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/psvita-front.png[img]

how come asia gets that and we don't[/QUOTE]

because that's kinda ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom