• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I read that some people were getting cancellation e-mails, so I wish you luck.

No, no! As in you gotta replace something good with something good. Can't replace Shizuka with something bad, y'know?
Lol i misunderstood. I'll try to find something good, but atm i have no idea.

MisterC20XX

I'd like to play Phantasy Star II, III & IV on my Vita. Has anyone transferred the Sega Genesis Collection? I'm curious how well the games run.

NA/US, I assume? The only upcoming bundle I can think of is the Assassin's Creed Liberation bundle, with the game, 4 GB memory card, and a white Vita. Other than that, only the regular bundles exist. Black Friday is coming up, I guess...?

Yeah US. I was trying to help him too...Not too much out there. I'm expecting more things to pop up though

Gamespawn

I'd like to play Phantasy Star II, III & IV on my Vita. Has anyone transferred the Sega Genesis Collection? I'm curious how well the games run.
The Genesis collecion runs real smooth. Haven't tried those but alterd beast, sonic 1+2, shinobi, and vectorman run buttery smooth.

I can't decide if I want LittleBigPlanet or Gravity Rush. I desperately need a new Vita game and they're both good but so different....Ahhhhhh first world problems.

I know how people feel about ports and that it probably wouldn't be Gearbox doing it, but I really, really hope Borderlands 2 somehow makes its way to the Vita.

Edit: Also, any other battery conservation techniques that I might be missing, besides lowering brightness, turning off bluetooth, and using headphones?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I can't decide if I want LittleBigPlanet or Gravity Rush. I desperately need a new Vita game and they're both good but so different....Ahhhhhh first world problems.

As much as I'm loving Gravity Rush, LBP makes much more sense given the INSANE amount of content. Get GR during Black Friday sales or used at a Disc Replay or something (which is what I did!).

zroid

Banned
Ah, of course. Yeah, Nihilistic's talents are better suited for the Vita. Sony should have Guerrilla make minis or something.

Massa

With luck Nihilistic will move straight to Call of Duty 2013. They get a lot of shit on GAF but fixing some issues their games could be a lot of fun.

Man, getting content manager to run is ridiculous.

I download content manager, it tells me it needs Windows Media Player to be installed on my PC before it can be installed. I install Windows Media Player.

Content manager still tells me Windows Media Player needs to be installed, so I go and try to download the newest WMP, only to be told that I need to validate my Windows Installation, with a downloadable tool.

I run the downloaded tool, only to be told that the tool I downloaded is out of date, and I need to download the newest one, and there is no place to download the newest one.

All this so I can put some pictures on my Vita, bleh!

Dead or Alive Sigma 5 on Vita.
Don't you dare play with my heart like that

angry.gif

Sid

Nihilistic should make every big Vita game.
Yup uncharted,gow,gt all of them every 6 months a new one pops up for 50 bucks all made on the top of the line burning skies engine heck even killzone should be handed to them same for wipeout,they could be the defining AAAA studio for creating AAAAA experiences for the premium dedicated gaming handheld known as the playstation vita.Sony ahould acquire them at a high price like 500 trillion dollars and they could even try their hand at some ps4 iterations of these franchises.

Note: Vita means life.

Man, getting content manager to run is ridiculous.

I download content manager, it tells me it needs Windows Media Player to be installed on my PC before it can be installed. I install Windows Media Player.

Content manager still tells me Windows Media Player needs to be installed, so I go and try to download the newest WMP, only to be told that I need to validate my Windows Installation, with a downloadable tool.

I run the downloaded tool, only to be told that the tool I downloaded is out of date, and I need to download the newest one, and there is no place to download the newest one.

All this so I can put some pictures on my Vita, bleh!
If you're still having trouble, why not upload the pics to a website and download them via the Vita browser?

Yup uncharted,gow,gt all of them every 6 months a new one pops up for 50 bucks all made on the top of the line burning skies engine heck even killzone should be handed to them same for wipeout,they could be the defining AAAA studio for creating AAAAA experiences for the premium dedicated gaming handheld known as the playstation vita.Sony ahould acquire them at a high price like 500 trillion dollars and they could even try their hand at some ps4 iterations of these franchises.

Note: Vita means life.
Sid knows what I'm sayin'.

Gah! I used to play PS+ content on my PSP but was annoyed by the fact that it timed out and had to be redownloaded after your sub period ran out (even if auto-renew was on!)
On the PS3, all you have to do is try to to start it again and it updates the expiry date. Not so on PSP.

So, of course, they'll have fixed that for Vita, right? Right?

Wrong.

So I can redownload at least, right? Not if the game is RE2 I can't, as they've pulled it. Hopefully the bubble transfer still works, otherwise that's my half finished game frozen in time for god knows how long.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

With luck Nihilistic will move straight to Call of Duty 2013. They get a lot of shit on GAF but fixing some issues their games could be a lot of fun.

Well at least they are practicing on something which we don't care about like CoD or Resistance ;)

Altrough with such short development time they aren't only ones to blame.

Hmm hopefully Sony gives Resistance as one of Vita PSN+ games i want to test it but don't want to pay for it :)

Omikaru

Hey Vitabros. Don't really post in this thread much, but I love my Vita and lurk this thread loads. Just put myself on the list, so feel free to add me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom