• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaZero

ZM7nH.jpg

OMFG YES.
I have always wanted this on my Vita.

Ponn

Banned
Hmm no one made a round up thread for the announcement,seems like a lot things were shown.

Please don't do that, please. I'm depressed enough as is and we don't need another thread for people to make fun of us that bought a Vita and have stuck it out.

Also I was trying to reply from my Vita, but it locked up on the reply screen. Sony is trolling us hard.

Have the mods enforce it.

- not a bitch about Vita thread
- not a 3DS/iOS is better thread
- not a Vita is dead thread

etc ...
VITA AM DEAD PORTS ONLY LOOOOL

Well according to "Gundam Guy" website (all credit to this website), it's a gundam fighting game based on plastic model aka. Gunpla. Sound very intersesting =)
That it is! It sounds pretty interesting but we couldn't see anything since the stream was pointed at a wall. lol

Noi

That it is! It sounds pretty interesting but we couldn't see anything since the stream was pointed at a wall. lol

Apparently that was Namco being Namco. The Nico stream said that they weren't allowed to show the trailer (which is dumb seeing how they proceeded to show screens right after) but they had updated orders in the middle of the GE2 trailer, which is why they suddenly showed the second half. Kiiiinda dumb.

cyborg009

Banned
Please don't do that, please. I'm depressed enough as is and we don't need another thread for people to make fun of us that bought a Vita and have stuck it out.

Also I was trying to reply from my Vita, but it locked up on the reply screen. Sony is trolling us hard.

So.... no?

:D

:|

:(

EDIT: Well I can't complain if a few of them are ports of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Oboro Muramasa.
I wonder if they'll put blood back in?
I love basically every "port" we're getting, so I'm not even mad.

I MEAN UH LOL SONY YOU SUCK

Apparently that was Namco being Namco. The Nico stream said that they weren't allowed to show the trailer (which is dumb seeing how they proceeded to show screens right after) but they had updated orders in the middle of the GE2 trailer, which is why they suddenly showed the second half. Kiiiinda dumb.
Kinda dumb? That's stupid as hell.

OmegaZero

Just saw that GE2 trailer.
Dem re-used enemies.

Thought I saw what looks like yet another version of a vajra. Hopefully they make it harder to kill.

EDIT:

That...is pretty stupid.

Ponn

Banned
This thread is a safe haven for the Vitaists lol.

I REALLY need help and support today. I'm still so fucking depressed, I thought a good nights sleep would help. A Disgaea 4 port would have been good enough for me. I really like the Muramasa announcement, that was like the one game on Wii I wanted to play but hell if I know if it will even get localized.

Why would you care about idiots like this ?
As long as I have lot of fun from game x the opinions of internet are worth less than horse shit for me.

I REALLY need help and support today. I'm still so fucking depressed, I thought a good nights sleep would help. A Disgaea 4 port would have been good enough for me. I really like the Muramasa announcement, that was like the one game on Wii I wanted to play but hell if I know if it will even get localized.

Pretend the Vita never happened :lol

darkwing

have you played LBP Vita?

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
19xxx posts

we are close to PSVita general discussion thread, Reboot |Community Forum Edition.

is there a full list of Cross Controller games?

dsigns1

I wish someone from SCEA would explain the vita hate, i really want LBP, frobisher, wake up club and ecolybrium :(

Already got LBP in the US. If you mean digital I wouldn't call releasing the physical version early hate. The other games (including sunflowers) I agree with.

kiyomi

Wish I had known about the ASBR Vitabeta :|

GE2 and SS, too much giant monster slaying lol? and maybe PSO2. Gib it to meh Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom