• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Cut the crap dude, please.

If someone thinks that the game is bad/boring that does not make them "stupid silent hill´s fanboys", you know, maybe they just don´t like the damn game, if you do, good, that´s cool, but calling people out? come on...i like burning skies, but i know that the game has issues and people talk bad about it, and some are real and valid complaints, so what? that does not lessen my enjoyment

I specified stupid silent hill's fans for a reason ;) , i'm complaining about that part of the silent hill fanclub that close the eyes and despises the game without even giving it a chance.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho

Wonko_C

Seriously, why all media we have seen for this amazing looking Vita game are off-screen from some game shows?

Why in the freaking green hell EA is still not releasing big direct feed gameplay? the game look amazing maybe even best looking Vita game to date? they don't want people to buy it or something? why is EA is so shitty publisher like that?

You forgot to mention they're so shitty they probably like Persona 3 Portable and Yakuza 4 too.

Sorry, couldn't resist... I'm going to end up getting banned. :(

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
PSY・S;42952177 said:
Wish the NFS vid was longer than 23 seconds. Is filming not allowed or something?

Doubt it, but again..why EA don't release any direct feed gameplay footage themselves,"officially" so far there is zero video media for this game (and like 4 screens),which is weird since it look like the best looking Vita game yet.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Doubt it, but again..why EA don't release any direct feed gameplay footage themselves,"officially" so far there is zero video media for this game (and like 4 screens),which is weird since it look like the best looking Vita game yet.
Maybe ea wants us to buy one of the more expensive versions.

Carl

Obviously they want it to sell like shit so no one buys it and they have an excuse to not support the platform.

B.O.O.M

Yep not exactly what EA is thinking with this game at this point. It looks so so good. Has potential to sell real well life time on the vita with some decent legs. I always enjoyed racers on handhelds...a well suited genre for such systems.

Oh and they just have to release a demo for this on the system as well. Would love to have a go at it before release and it will also help sales

Carl

Guys, when is NFS actually out on Vita? I haven't been paying atttention it...at all. Until now. Now i want it in my pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom