• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro Officially Announced - Releasing Nov 7th - Price: $699.99 €$799.99 ¥119,980

Cakeboxer

Gold Member
24 hours out and we don't know the time they open the doors nor the price of the LE Pro bundle

This is just the Sony we live with now
They should have made a lottery. Everybody can order the whole day and they randomly pick the 12.300. But this way scalpers will sit on their computers from 0:01 spamming F5 and people who have to sleep and leave the house are fucked.

Xtib81

So, barely nothing shown during the SOP, no communication about tomorrow.. Sony dont want to sell the pro model or what!?

Last edited:
So, barely nothing shown during the SOP, no communication about tomorrow.. Sony dont want to sell the pro model or what!?

They showed more than enough for me. I still haven't played DD2, Alan Wake 2, Need to plat FF7 Rebirth, GOT next year. Still haven't played Ratchet and Clank rift apart. Want to replay TLOU2 also which was next but now I need to wait. People complain about games already released being shown like everyone is out there just playing game after game after game. I play games almost every single day and still have all the games above in my backlog.

Now as far as the release time I don't know WTH they are doing.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Looks like 10am UK for pre-orders.
Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Looks like 10am UK for pre-orders.
Since each region will have its own allocation of the 12,000 available units for the Pro Classic, it's likely the release window won't be universal. If it's 10:00 AM in the UK, it'll probably be around that same number in the US as well (somewhere in the range of 10:00 AM CST/PST/EST).

I wonder what the NA allocation is? If we divide by 3 for NA/EU/JP, then that's only like 4,000 units per region lmao.

Last edited:

Gerdav

Brilliant can sort out 15 minutes or so around work to get this pre order in without needing to constantly faff about checking from early.

Top Bottom