• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

basik

I just started playing this and got a 5 star lvl 30 leviathan with bonus +5 atk... but I forgot to add GAF to my username... hmm. is this guy worth keeping or not?

harrytang

just fucked up so hard. playing while tired i attempted to close the app on my iphone. next thing i know im deleting the app. fucking 50 days gone.

i know it says your data deleted but has anyone heard of a way for an account to be recovered? im dying here. this is disappointing.

just fucked up so hard. playing while tired i attempted to close the app on my iphone. next thing i know im deleting the app. fucking 50 days gone.

i know it says your data deleted but has anyone heard of a way for an account to be recovered? im dying here. this is disappointing.

Had you ever purchased stones? Or done an icloud backup?

Holy crap. I'm afraid I'll accidentally do that on my ipad on account of going into auto pilot mode during re-rolls. Did you spend any money on this? I've heard people suggest contacting GungHo, but I haven't seen any follow up from the people who lost their data.

i have purchased stones. my buddy thought there may be a way to retrieve the account, but i dont know who to contact.

There's a gungho support link in the app. If you've purchased stones you can get your account back. The do backups of all accounts that have purchased stones, or at least I've heard this on multiple occasions. If you have your friend id it will be easier (did you put it in the spreadsheet perhaps or post it on some previous page?) but even if not I think they have a way to get it back.

There ws a guy on the FB Group who deleted his account accidentally and he had never purchased stones, and he posted an update after contacting gungho support and he said "GungHo told me there's nothing they can do because I hadn't purchased stones in the past". So that suggests to me that you're good, just contact them through their support site (link in app, or google for it)

You said it was on your iphone. Are you SURE you don't have icloud backup on? Because it's usually on by default I thought unless you turn it off

harrytang

There's a gungho support link in the app. If you've purchased stones you can get your account back. The do backups of all accounts that have purchased stones, or at least I've heard this on multiple occasions. If you have your friend id it will be easier (did you put it in the spreadsheet perhaps or post it on some previous page?) but even if not I think they have a way to get it back.

There ws a guy on the FB Group who deleted his account accidentally and he had never purchased stones, and he posted an update after contacting gungho support and he said "GungHo told me there's nothing they can do because I hadn't purchased stones in the past". So that suggests to me that you're good, just contact them through their support site (link in app, or google for it)

thanks so much for the feedback and help. i contact them through their support page and now ill try again through the app. i do have my ID so I can be sure to include that. I'll let you know if that works. almost rank 90. wanted a mech so badly.

thanks so much for the feedback and help. i contact them through their support page and now ill try again through the app. i do have my ID so I can be sure to include that. I'll let you know if that works. almost rank 90. wanted a mech so badly.

Might take a few days, so don't freak out if you don't hear from them immediately. You sure you don't have icloud backup turned on though? Because then you can solve the problem without even going through support

lol@stage 2

And... umm... all the stages in general. Yeah, gonna sit this one out.

The thing is, that dungeon is called "2 Heroes". This dungeon is specifically singular (someone saw it by setting their clock forward). So I'm not sure if it's 2 Heroes, a misspelling of Hera, or something entirely different

harrytang

Might take a few days, so don't freak out if you don't hear from them immediately. You sure you don't have icloud backup turned on though? Because then you can solve the problem without even going through support

Unfortunatly I turn that off. I do have a back up on pc from before Christmas, basically when I started playing. I'll give it a few days.

xCobalt

The thing is, that dungeon is called "2 Heroes". This dungeon is specifically singular (someone saw it by setting their clock forward). So I'm not sure if it's 2 Heroes, a misspelling of Hera, or something entirely different

There's no other dungeon that references heroes in the japanese version. It's also labelled as Legend difficulty so I'm positive that the one I linked is what's going to happen.

There's no other dungeon that references heroes in the japanese version. It's also labelled as Legend difficulty so I'm positive that the one I linked is what's going to happen.

Yea, it's just weird that the other day the 2 Heroes dungeon was supposed to happen, and then some people set their clocks forward and it actually said "2 Heroes". Now it just says Hero.

gotee12

I just started playing this and got a 5 star lvl 30 leviathan with bonus +5 atk... but I forgot to add GAF to my username... hmm. is this guy worth keeping or not?
Same thing happened to me. Except my leviathan has "water attack of 10x your attack" and "2x attack for water ally monsters".

I gots no clue if I should be excited or not. Guessing not...

basik

Same thing happened to me. Except my leviathan has "water attack of 10x your attack" and "2x attack for water ally monsters".

I gots no clue if I should be excited or not. Guessing not...

yes mine has the same stats. also I just figured out you can change your name from the "others" button in the main menu. I am basik@GAF

also I think I will keep levi because hes kicking serious ass...but I guess thats because hes super rare lvl 30 and my other guys are noobs.

Colby

I've haven't necessarily hit a wall, but I could use some advice. I'm up to the 4th Tech dungeon and the 3rd dungeon after Castle of Satan. My team of monsters is pretty lackluster, though, so I haven't done any of the harder special dungeons, except for one Keeper dungeon. I was hoping you guys could help me utilize my time wisely. Here's my team:

Echidna lvl 41
Flame Guardian lvl 38
Megalodran lvl 30
Lakshmi lvl 30
Plesios lvl MAX
Deep Chimera lvl 22
Flower Chimera lvl 24
Mandrake lvl MAX
Dragon Rider lvl 26
Holy Dragon lvl 25
Dark Golem Mk.II lvl 35
Red/Black Dragon lvl 23

I have a divine fire mask and a fire keeper, if that helps.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I added a couple more guys from the spread sheet after deleting some long-inactive ones off mine... But I have no idea who on there is still active :( So... if you're active, send me an invite on 387537295. :p I usually leave my Hades or Moondragon D'Spinas on when I'm not active. Will be able to evolve my Siren to Siren the Enchantress on Friday :x

EDIT: I should add, if you don't have @GAF in your nick, I might reject you... then just let me know here if that was you :p

Ok I changed the time of my phone to see what the new dungeons was called, and I could never find it. Eventually I switched my phone's time back and it zeroed out my stamina, luckily I was only at about 10 so I only lost an hour and a half...

I am never making that mistake again.

blackflag

Freaking awesome. Just triggered a super fusion with my Sea Diety Abyss Neptune with 3 emerald kings and 2 high dragons in there.

Went from level 16 to 47.

holy shit I mixed up defense for HP for highlander

Yeah I don't think a 0-stone clear of this dungeon is possible unless your party is literally full of gods.

Smiley90

holy shit I mixed up defense for HP for highlander

Yeah I don't think a 0-stone clear of this dungeon is possible unless your party is literally full of gods.

A round that hits 16k every turn AND a round full of high-HP monsters just doesn't mix well. One calls for a resolve team, the other for a high-attack team, and having a team that does both resolve and high attack well... is hard to find lol.

TimeKillr

I just pulled a Succubus (nice, I needed someone who could poison) and an Undine.

Is Undine any good? 2x hp for water monsters is okay, I guess... And her skill voids fire damage? Is that useful at some point?

Smiley90

Gah, ran expert 4/5 times, no blue indigo.. I only need 1 for my Siren to evolve... I have stamina for 1 more run :/

ccbfan

Man very unlucky day today.

Ran 8 wind mech dragon expert. Got nothing.

Ran 4 tech dungeons got 1 pengdra.

Ran a bunch of fire dungeon at half stamina, 0 red ghost things.

Ran 3 saph dragons, 0 high and 0 king.

Basically I might as well not have played today and the outcome would be the same.

I just pulled a Succubus (nice, I needed someone who could poison) and an Undine.

Is Undine any good? 2x hp for water monsters is okay, I guess... And her skill voids fire damage? Is that useful at some point?

I don't know about Undine specificially, but I've seen an endgame build that used Genie, the dark damage voider, for a certain dungeon. I'm assuming Undine fits in a similar spot somewhere.

Smiley90

gah, 6 expert mask runs and not a single blue mask that I needed to evolve my Siren. Just faaantastic. That means I'll have to wait another week to evolve her, unless I get CRAZY lucky and find a divine mask somewhere else. FAAANTASTIC.

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
Finally beat the mask dungeon on expert after several runs at it. Feels good man. :)

I went with a resolve team consisting of a siren (leader), neptune, 3 evolved carbuncles, and a friend's viper.

Beat Castle of Satan so I am excited to try out these technical dungeons.

Here's what I have currently:
Flame Guardian - 30
Tyrannos - 26
Neptune - 36
Berserk - 30
Ice Golem - max
Ice Ogre - 15
Wood Mech Warrior Asgard - 30
Mandrake - 7
Green Dragon - 17
Angel - 28
Pterados - 10
White Dragon - 5
Moondragon D'Spinas - 17
Lilith - 28
Blood Demon - 8 (thinking of just feeding this to something)
Vampire - max

I am rank 41, my friend list is 30/41, my box is 70 spaces big, and my team is 49/51 points. I am planning on hunting the materials I need to evolve the Ice Golem and the Vampire, then probably try to get Tyrannos maxed out. I need to gain 3 more levels before I actually do evolve him so I have enough points to run him. Any suggestions?

raiot

Ok, tough question time!
The Mask dungeon decieded its a good idea to bless me with 7 mystic masks but only a single Onyix mask. I now have the chance to either skill up and evolve Hades or Dark Dragon Knight.
I dont have a ADK or Green Ripper so the Dark Dragon Knight is no must.
The next question is, Double Dark Hades or Dark/Light Hades?

Here is a screenshot of my FAV List Box:
5M6ydkg.jpg

basik

Wow just logged in for my 2nd time and saw that I got 2 free egg pulls and other stuff for my chars helping people when I wasnt on. Awesome they didnt really explain that when I first played. People love my leviathan.

basik@GAF rank 10

hyp

ok newb question. I pulled a very rare 4-star monster after the tutorial. should I re-roll/reonstall until I get a 5 star?

edit: nm rerolled and got Lakshmi!

Tip: You can copy the name of the dungeon from the untranslated Chinese wiki into YouTube, if you're curious how some of the Asian players have defeated that dungeon. I pasted the Chinese name of that Hero dungeon 勇者降臨 into YouTube, and got a bunch of vids of people beating the dungeon without dying. They used a variety of different teams, too. But one commonality is that it seems most players went the ultra-aggressive route of high firepower and no defense besides Echidna's turn extension skill. Obviously you can copy the teams in the vids, but it's clear it takes a lot of Bejeweled skill in addition to having the right team makeup.

Also, after watching a few vids, I think people gotta stop hating on Yomi. :D

Here's the first couple of vids from the search results. Warms my heart to see a dual ADK team in the second vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTZUJtJoxbE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_zJSJhXiDo

edit:

Raiot. that question was asked earlier today. Consensus was Dark/Light Hades was better than Dark/Dark Hades.

Hyp. It depends on what you pulled. Some 4 stars can evolve into awesome 5 star monsters and further.

KuroNeeko

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

All I wanted was a Parvati, but I got a crappy Viewtiful Joe-looking Thor instead. DAMMIT!

At least I got a Mystic Green Knight. ;.;

KuroNeeko

Damn Thor is pissing me off. Maybe I'll just sell his sorry butt.

Stupid God Festival. :p Could have been a Shiva, Parvati, or Idunn/Idunna...

Jinko

i have purchased stones. my buddy thought there may be a way to retrieve the account, but i dont know who to contact.

Contact gungho support with your ID and they should be able to fix it for you.

Sorry if it's old but I just found this site that's incredibly awesome and in English: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/

Easier to use than the English wiki for sure.

Nice I like their layout. (I got a toytops using the gacha mwah ha)

Edit:- That helper Vampire Lord is crazy powerful in the video above. :O

ParityBit

Sorry if it's old but I just found this site that's incredibly awesome and in English: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/

Easier to use than the English wiki for sure.

Wow thanks! That's a really good start! I do wish they had dungeon lists! Need that for farming.

Nice I like their layout. (I got a toytops using the gacha mwah ha)

I have been hoarding my PAL pulls. I don't know why ... someone said later there may be a better chance for GOOD pulls? I have 15 on one account and 12 on the other ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom