• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super King Gold is the best.

Pet309.png

Metal looks pretty bad ass though.

Pet261.png

Whaaatt ! they hit for 10k every 2 turns :O, have 5k HP and 60k defence.

Better get your Neptunes ready :)

MicH

Thanks for the suggestions. Siren it is! Now I only need some money, lol. Totally out with all these fusions

EDIT: Holy shit, I just got another Mythlit! So I can evolve both! Very nice timing

J0dy77

Don't feel bad, I've had absolutely shit luck on dragons for the past probably 200 stamina. Gotten maybe 1 king from the past 15 runs before today, lol.

Hopefully I'll have better luck. I'm using all my willpower to save my stamina for another attempt at blue dragons tonight. Holding off lvling and a going for a dark knight at 1.5x. I have all of the mats for the for the Crystal dragon evo. I just need the last 15 levels.

Can someone tell me what the purpose of the Metal Dragons are? I just got a High Sapphire Dragon from the Sapphire Dragon Hunt dungeon and like 4 of the lesser kinds, what should I do with them?

Can someone tell me what the purpose of the Metal Dragons are? I just got a High Sapphire Dragon from the Sapphire Dragon Hunt dungeon and like 4 of the lesser kinds, what should I do with them?

Feed them to your monsters for a big exp boost. for the lesser ones, they're not terribly useful until much later when you unlock technical dungeons, so you cane ither sell the little ones or use them as fodder for levelling up weak guys (although this can get expensive since they don't offer much exp)

Draxal

Am I the only one without a Siren to this point? Feel like she's my Moby Dick (100+ attempts for her). One day I'll have her, I will name her Seana and she will be mine.

I think your best bet will be Ice Mech expert with the bonus this weekend.

J0dy77

To add to what CCP is saying. You also want to hold onto your High and King dragons for much higher level monsters. Using a King at lvl 1 while really good waste the ability to lvl that monster with lesser mobs. Start using High and King Metal dragons when the exp starts to get really slow (somewhere between 30 and 40 is where I usually break down).

Card Boy

Banned
Am I the only one without a Siren to this point? Feel like she's my Moby Dick (100+ attempts for her). One day I'll have her, I will name her Seana and she will be mine.

I'm still new to this but i just evolved my Mermaid into Siren, so you can do that.

Evilshadow

Neo Member
Thanks a lot.

But I still died :(

Is very difficult to not combo the first masks before the 22 turns of the Shiva skill charging.

Here is a video of a strategy to use of how you have to move your blue orbs in order to pass this dungeon easily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMmIb...ature=youtu.be

If you want to use shiva as a helper then you should remove the healer as leader cause you still need orochi or an ogre as leader or helper and shiva as the Co-Leader.

Once you have prepared the orbs like in the video mentioned above just kill the remaining mask and on the next turn you can use shiva skill and clear the dungeons easily if you have setup the orbs correctly.

Here is a video of a strategy to use of how you have to move your blue orbs in order to pass this dungeon easily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMmIb...ature=youtu.be

If you want to use shiva as a helper then you should remove the healer as leader cause you still need orochi or an ogre as leader or helper and shiva as the Co-Leader.

Once you have prepared the orbs like in the video mentioned above just kill the remaining mask and on the next turn you can use shiva skill and clear the dungeons easily if you have setup the orbs correctly.

Link is broken :(

Ran the sapphire dungeon twice during my lunch and might justbe able to get a third run in before it is gone. Pulled 4 of the lows each time with 1 king the first run and 1 high the second. Too bad right now I don't have much going with blue...

That said, I did do a couple more rare pulls and got Berzerk and a Vampire. I have to check the evo reqs for the Vampire but I should be able to get him maxed pretty quick. I also used the small sapphires to get my ice golem ready for evolving.

Hmm, I just checked. I thought I had Neptune on my other device but I have him on this one. That would be a worthy use of a king and a high, right?

J0dy77

I'm still new to this but i just evolved my Mermaid into Siren, so you can do that.

I don't have one of those either (very bad luck). The drops always start out as Mermaids whenever you get one to drop.

I think your best bet will be Ice Mech expert with the bonus this weekend.

I'm thinking this as well. I'll save up and probably spend a buck on a stone if I can't get one to drop on the first few tries.

MicH

I got so many healers. Currently have a Siren, Mermaid, Alraune and TWO Dryads. I'm drowning in monsters I already have.

Mashing

Is there somewhere that has the break down for each round of the ice mech expert? I don't want to waste stamina by going in blind.

blackflag

Ran the sapphire dungeon twice during my lunch and might justbe able to get a third run in before it is gone. Pulled 4 of the lows each time with 1 king the first run and 1 high the second. Too bad right now I don't have much going with blue...

That said, I did do a couple more rare pulls and got Berzerk and a Vampire. I have to check the evo reqs for the Vampire but I should be able to get him maxed pretty quick. I also used the small sapphires to get my ice golem ready for evolving.

Hmm, I just checked. I thought I had Neptune on my other device but I have him on this one. That would be a worthy use of a king and a high, right?

For sure. Neptune is boss.

heck yes, planned at lunch to rank up right before the sapphire dragons came back. Ended up doing two runs, got a king and a high each run, so I was able to level my devil dragon from 63 to level 70.

All I need now is a dragon fruit and an amelit, might get the amelit tonight.

is x2 drop on ice mech supposed to come back this weekend? I could sure use a mermaid,

J0dy77

So does anyone know a feasible direction for me to head in terms of getting new monsters or a way to progress?

I'm in a very similar boat and I've been spending the last couple days leveling what I have. Run all of the 1.5x dungeons for possible rare drops that might help and feed your lower lvl m monsters. The Plesios becomes very good at next level. The dragon knight is a beast and should be leveled first but will need the good dragons to go along with him.

Is there somewhere that has the break down for each round of the ice mech expert? I don't want to waste stamina by going in blind.
Here you go. Excuse the translation, but it works. Expert is translated as "Super" on this page. Note, only layers 5, 9, and 10 are fixed battles. The other layers have random assortments of mobs from the list.

http://translate.googleusercontent....%BE%8D&usg=ALkJrhgsafAE6xNYf-1R96R1KkYz8qTz2w

I'm going to farm the shit out of tomorrow's Dragon mat dungeon. I thought I had enough Dragon Plants(about 40) from last week, but I've been sitting on a bunch of Dragons and Pengdras since Monday. Won't be so conservative this time. I'll probably go for 100! :D

Jinko

Interesting that JP only got this in October and it hasn't reoccurred since, which makes me even more sad that I didn't get the flame mech dragon :(

Also Expert is superiors

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Interesting that JP only got this in October and it hasn't reoccurred since, which makes me even more sad that I didn't get the flame mech dragon :(

Also Expert is superiors

I"m up to about 80 runs with no drop. Seriously, F THE MECH DUNEGOENSDSDFONS.

Is Legendary a guaranteed drop?

Also Expert is superiors
Ah. You're right. Super is Master.

Edit: My bad. I was wrong. I thought I got it from a dungeon but I already had it. The wiki had me thinking wrong.

Jinko

Ah. You're right. Super is Master.

Also, I just discovered that the last tier of technical dungeons rarely drop evolved Pendras in addition to regular ones. I just got an evolved red Pengdra drop while farming the last tech dungeon for Harpy Demons. I get so many little devil drops from the higher normal dungeons, that I figured I'd feed them to a couple of Harpy Demons for skill-ups in case I ever need to use them for that Resolve team against Hera.

That's good to known' masks are more common in the last dungeon also, I noticed jp have evolved devils also, hmmm

That's good to known' masks are more common in the last dungeon also, I noticed jp have evolved devils also, hmmm
See my edit. I was mistaken. I got a regular Pengdra and thought it was evolved because I also had an evolved that said "New" when I checked my monster box, but it was one I recently evolved myself. And I mistook the flame devil for a harpy, since I was confusing the wiki page. Which has me puzzled. I have no idea where I got my Harpy Demon drop from. I looked at the wiki to see check the dungeons I already beat, and thought it was the final tech dungeon, since I've cleared all the available tech dungeons on my game. But it looks like U.S. doesn't have all the dungeons. It only goes up to Shrine of Blazing Woods. I'm confused now. I can farm the current latest normal dungeon I'm up to(Rhea-Themis Temple), but I just unlocked this dungeon, and already had my demon.

What team did you run? Leader/Subs

Tried twice. Team was Rainbow Keeper, Crystal Aurora Dragon, Holy Dragon, Devil Dragon and Siren. And, of course, your Shiva.

First time I forgot to change the leader, so I went with my Crystal Aurora Dragon. The problem is that I got two black demon masks, and I comboed by mistake trying to wait for Shiva skill. In the second round had two divine masks syncro, and no time to recharge Shiva, so I died.

Second time I put as leader my Rainbow Keeper, that is ok because it allow me to resist one divine mask hit. And I got Shiva ready, but I failed the 4th round because I was trying to save orbs for the 5th and I failed to do a 5 gem combo. Then I lost Shiva, but I still had two divines with 1 round of difference, and I was not able to heal me enought from the first one, and the second one killed me.

I'll try again in an hour. I really need a blue divine to evolve my Siren to Enchantress. If I can't, I always can try on the 2nd level of Saint's Tomb - Expert, that should be much easier (only one mask in there, even if it's rare)

ToxicAdam

Tried twice. Team was Rainbow Keeper, Crystal Aurora Dragon, Holy Dragon, Devil Dragon and Siren. And, of course, your Shiva.

First time I forgot to change the leader, so I went with my Crystal Aurora Dragon. The problem is that I got two black demon masks, and I comboed by mistake trying to wait for Shiva skill. In the second round had two divine masks syncro, and no time to recharge Shiva, so I

When your shiva skill is up, you can just use dragon breath attacks to sweep round.

Round 1: charge up
Round 2: enact shiva skill, make 5 orb combo
Round 3: dragon breath
Round 4: dragon breath
Round 5: dragon breath

ParityBit

I ran the Sapphire 4 times. Got 3 kings and 2 high.

I dumped them into my Enchantress. Went from 54(56) to 61. Ugh, going to take a while!

When your shiva skill is up, you can just use dragon breath attacks to sweep round.

Round 1: charge up
Round 2: enact shiva skill, make 5 orb combo
Round 3: dragon breath
Round 4: dragon breath
Round 5: dragon breath

Oh, man, I'm STUPID. How I couldn't see that?

I'll definetively do this, next time. If I don't combo again the masks of round 1.

Victrix

*beard*
You don't even need to do that if you're using Shiva - just take a mono color team. Any single match will wipe out an entire wave.

You don't even need to do that if you're using Shiva - just take a mono color team. Any single match will wipe out an entire wave.

Yep pretty much. DangerousDave, you can use this same setup for the Friday Dungeon if you need dublits.

I've been holding out on gacha pulls, but if the US does get a Godfest, then all bets are off.

ParityBit

At what point does my enchantress get good at healing? lol I still have to use orbs when fighting the angel at the end of level 2 (Light tech dungeon) Not sure if I win or not (in the middle of it)

Done with Sapphire Dragons for the day. Ran it I guess 6 times and got 4 kings and 5 highs. That was enough to take my Neptune straight from 30 to 50, so he's capped now and I have all the materials to evolve him except for 2 blue keepers, which I can get next Tuesday. Feeling pretty good, and this Neptune should make Keeper of Rainbow go WAY faster next time. Going to focus on getting blue pengdras now to put all these baby dragons to good use, and tomorrow I'll probably be running dragon plants pretty much all day, since I also have about 20 red dragons and red pengdras that need evolving. Gonna use all those to try to get my white ripper and verche capped, and if I can get them up to a decently levelled Holy Dragon / 5* Verche then that additionally should make Keeper of Rainbow do-able in a reasonable amount of time.

Ok I'm not pulling anymore today.

I did a few pulls:

2 Toytops, a Drall and a Vampire. I'm cutting my losses right there....

If you don't have any of those yet, they are all pretty darned good. Of course if they're duplicates, then yea. Sorry :(

ToxicAdam

At what point does my enchantress get good at healing? lol I still have to use orbs when fighting the angel at the end of level 2 (Light tech dungeon) Not sure if I win or not (in the middle of it)

That's why you need to bring damage mitigators.

Siren + 1/2 damage Helper = Fairly easy win in most tech dungeons.

It's also why you need to skill up your Siren. At max skill, she can switch orbs every 5 rounds. Very helpful, especially in the long boss battles.

TimeKillr

If you don't have any of those yet, they are all pretty darned good. Of course if they're duplicates, then yea. Sorry :(

I already have a Toytops and a Vampire (who's maxed and who I'm farming to evolve, and no damn purple masks are dropping... I've been farming the dungeon where they appear, and I got more gold and metal dragons than mask drops.)

I don't know if I'd need 3 Toytops, plus they seem like they're stupid expensive to evolve... the Drall looks interesting at least, it's the red equivalent of the Toytops I'm guessing.

I find Friday dungeon to be a little trickier because you have fewer waves to charge your skills. Almost inevitably at some point before the 25 turns are up I trigger an unforeseen combo chain which matches the one color which I brought along and the wave is gone, because the first 2 waves are so weak that even the slightest hit will kill them.

ParityBit

That's why you need to bring damage mitigators.

Siren + 1/2 damage Helper = Fairly easy win in most tech dungeons.

It's also why you need to skill up your Siren. At max skill, she can switch orbs every 5 rounds. Very helpful, especially in the long boss battles.

I am using a dark keeper as my main, and my friend is a siren the enchantress, so she changes fire to heal every ten turns ....

Pacman2k

Was hoping to piggyback on someones viper orochi tonight for the masks dungeon, but everyone who ive seen with one has either removed me or changed leaders.

Can anyone toss one up for me?

303 245 213

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom