• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radav

So am I just having terrible luck or should I be farming something else besides Oceanus Falls levels for marine goblins? I've gotten as many goblins as I have the King Metal Dragons. I've gotten 1 of both so far and I've run like 10 of the Oceanus levels so far.

ccbfan

Well the snow storm completely ruined my weekend.

Chinese New Year celebration cancelled since no one can get in and out of Connecticut.

So a nice relaxing weekend instead.

Annoyed to see no 2x drop on any of the mech dragons though.

Does anyone know if there is one planned tomorrow?

J0dy77

So am I just having terrible luck or should I be farming something else besides Oceanus Falls levels for marine goblins? I've gotten as many goblins as I have the King Metal Dragons. I've gotten 1 of both so far and I've run like 10 of the Oceanus levels so far.

I've had good luck in Sea Cave Mercury, usually get one per run.

Well the snow storm completely ruined my weekend.

Chinese New Year celebration cancelled since no one can get in and out of Connecticut.

So a nice relaxing weekend instead.

Annoyed to see no 2x drop on any of the mech dragons though.

Does anyone know if there is one planned tomorrow?

No clue about the 2x drop, but they've usually been doing 2x for the last day of dungeons and tomorrow is the last day for Wind.

Can anyone that's been running Wind a lot let me know about the occurence of ADK in the dungeon? I really want an ADK and think this might be my best chance to get one for a while.

Owzers

Beat the master level on the weekend dungeon finally. Odin + toycerotops ftw.

I got hosed. I used a evolved drall and a ADK helper, managed to get through all the masks okay but then the last boss one shotted me since they were both on 1 timers. I guess next time i'll have to try adv drall and odin :( :( : (but i loved the crazy damage from adk + my dragon army.

ccbfan

No clue about the 2x drop, but they've usually been doing 2x for the last day of dungeons and tomorrow is the last day for Wind.

Can anyone that's been running Wind a lot let me know about the occurence of ADK in the dungeon? I really want an ADK and think this might be my best chance to get one for a while.

I don't think they had a 2x drop for Water mech last week during its last day?

I ran wind master 8 times and I saw the ADK 0 times. I'm get impossibly unlucky in this game though. (Took me 50 expert and 8 master runs to get my wind mech dragon and I didn't get a king metal dragon until my 22nd run)

Also what happened to the light/water neptune that was there all weekday and now nowhere to be found when I want to do light mech dragon legend.

J0dy77

I got hosed. I used a evolved drall and a ADK helper, managed to get through all the masks okay but then the last boss one shotted me since they were both on 1 timers. I guess next time i'll have to try adv drall and odin :( :( : (but i loved the crazy damage from adk + my dragon army.

I had that bad feeling that he was going to be a very rare site in that dungeon. I'll give it a few tries and hope I get lucky. Had a good day so far with rare mats, the vampire which I was able to evolve already, have to stick with the hot hand. :)

I've had good luck in Sea Cave Mercury, usually get one per run.

I only ran each the 4 difficulties once each, and Mystic Stone Knight appeared for me on Legendary. Don't think anyone else mentioned getting one in their runs. xCobalt was the most recent person to beat Legendary, maybe he'll chime in. And I think Xelios said he never saw one in his dozens of Expert runs.

I had that bad feeling that he was going to be a very rare site in that dungeon. I'll give it a few tries and hope I get lucky. Had a good day so far with rare mats, the vampire which I was able to evolve already, have to stick with the hot hand. :)

I don't think he appears at all in Expert. I'm not sure if he appears in Master, I know I've never seen him.

Went in to the Expert weekend dungeon with my resolve team thinking that was the right way to go. It actually worked out ok - I made it to the end but two of the three dragons were on the same timer so it didn't make sense to go through.

I tried it again with a stronger team and got to the same point, but had the same problem. So, a waste of 50 stamina and no gold to show for it. On top of that, I probably won't get any more shots at the metal dungeon, though I did get a king out of my one run. Tomorrow is almost certainly not going to have any time for me to get on the limited dungeons so I will just try to build my fortune up again.

Oh, I added my main and secondary to the spreadsheet and, if you guys don't mind, added notes as to who had full friend lists. It is a great resource so thanks for putting it up!

ccbfan

Xelios, would you mind putting up your Sea Deity Heaven Neptune for a bit? Want to run Light mech master a few more times

Yes please.

Heck I'll be up for any light half damage.

Just ran it with a lightning holy dragon partner (My only one :()

The dungeon is way easier than the wind mech dragon master.

MicH

Yes please.

Heck I'll be up for any light half damage.

Just ran it with a lightning holy dragon partner (My only one :()

The dungeon is way easier than the wind mech dragon master.
I just put up my Lightning Holy Dragon if that helps.

blackflag

Is it possible to beat the wind and lightning technical master dungeons without dual resist?

Here is what I have
ADK
Sea Diety abyss Neptune
Meteor volcano dragon
Crystal aurora dragon
Chaos devil dragon
Ameratasu Ohkami
Loki the god of guile
Hades
Lilith the witch of the knight
Vampire lord
Febrile knight
Great Valkyrie
Genie
Tiamat
Toyceratops
Verche, knight of the sky
Fire mech dragon
Echidna the red empress
Siren the enchantress
Gigas
Thanatos
2x keeper of rainbow
Red, green, blue, black starter
A bunch of other stuff not fully evolved

Is it possible to beat the wind and lightning technical master dungeons without dual resist?

Here is what I have
ADK
Sea Diety abyss Neptune
Meteor volcano dragon
Crystal aurora dragon
Chaos devil dragon
Ameratasu Ohkami
Loki the god of guile
Hades
Lilith the witch of the knight
Vampire lord
Febrile knight
Great Valkyrie
Genie
Tiamat
Toyceratops
Verche, knight of the sky
Fire mech dragon
Echidna the red empress
Siren the enchantress
Gigas
Thanatos
2x keeper of rainbow
Red, green, blue, black starter
A bunch of other stuff not fully evolved

Light, definitely. I did it with 1 resist and an Amaterasu and had no problems. Wind, I don't think so. It's Cyclone Blast hits you for 4500 with double resist, and it will use it 4 or 5 turns in a row near the end of its health bar.

blackflag

Light, definitely. I did it with 1 resist and an Amaterasu and had no problems. Wind, I don't think so. It's Cyclone Blast hits you for 4500 with double resist, and it will use it 4 or 5 turns in a row near the end of its health bar.

Sweet, I actually just realized my toyceratops was close to max level and I had the stuff to evolve it so ill just level it up some before hopefully 2x technical tomorrow

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Xelios, would you mind putting up your Sea Deity Heaven Neptune for a bit? Want to run Light mech master a few more times

I've been gone, sorry. Don't know if anyone needs him anymore but I put him up anyway. Had my ADK up because he gets a lot of uses for the tricolor dungeon.

J0dy77

No ADK from this wind run but got a dryad. Had a really good day so far and about to reset stamina. Bring on the god fest.

Owzers

failed the master weekend dungeon with evolved drall and odin helper, i should have attacked the mob for one turn instead of just focusing on a pesky mask, my error.

xCobalt

failed the master weekend dungeon with evolved drall and odin helper, i should have attacked the mob for one turn instead of just focusing on a pesky mask, my error.

I think its probably better to brute force it with the master level. The first time I beat it I used 2 ADKs as leader with 2 flame dragons and 2 ice dragons. It's very easy to get combos so the damage you'll be doing is insane.

Owzers

I think its probably better to brute force it with the master level. The first time I beat it I used 2 ADKs as leader with 2 flame dragons and 2 ice dragons. It's very easy to get combos so the damage you'll be doing is insane.

i got one shotted by the boss the first time i tried to brute force it since both bosses were on a 1 hit timer.

I got a Odin with my first rare pull
on the rare pull simulator of puzzledragonx.com

Being a european, in this game, is playing the hardcore version. We can't buy stones and we have most of the metal & color dragons events at night.

Yaari

I got a Odin with my first rare pull
on the rare pull simulator of puzzledragonx.com

Being a european, in this game, is playing the hardcore version. We can't buy stones and we have most of the metal & color dragons events at night.

To be fair, you can still get US Giftcards and buy Stones that way. I am actually quite happy because a possible EU version would be even more ridiculous in terms of stone costs. I don't want to pay 5 euro for a rare pull.

The Dragons do appear at bad times yeah. You generally are going to miss the final one because it happens in the middle of the night.

Musan

So I was able to get the Light and Green Mechdragons with doing master runs. Should I keep on doing Master level runs if I want to have a small chance at an ADK?

Babalu.

so word on the street is tomorrow is an asian godfest with a bigger chance for these:

Kagutsuchi
Orochi
Susanoo
Amaterasu
Yomi
Shiva
Lakshmi
Parvati
Indra
Vritra
???
??? (possibly the 2 Odins?)

might have to put some money into the game for the first time.

6iI70Us.jpg

(not my picture)

ToxicAdam

I've meticulously saved up 15 stones. It going to be hard to resist doing a pull. I dont really like the Japanese gods, but would love an Indra.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Commish's offer to buy itunes cards sadly fell through, would anyone else be willing to buy a poor Canadian fella some itunes gift cards and PM me the codes? Want some in til tomorrow... I'll paypal the money in advance of course :x

ccbfan

Got the Noble Mech Dragon in 4 master runs.

Still unlucky (if 40% chance is true) but hey at least it was nothing like my wind mech run.

Trying to resist not spending stone until God event (Since I have 0 Gods) but the chance of getting a valk is extremely tempting.

Its probably my most wanted monster.

Smiley90

What is it with this sudden love for Valk? She wasnt brought up much at all until a few days ago...

Smiley90

Commish's offer to buy itunes cards sadly fell through, would anyone else be willing to buy a poor Canadian fella some itunes gift cards and PM me the codes? Want some in til tomorrow... I'll paypal the money in advance of course :x

So umm.. like. i just got an Odin on my first pull.

:'(

Sounds like that 3x drop rate is pretty cool. Is Odin even an Asian god?

:'(

Sounds like that 3x drop rate is pretty cool. Is Odin even an Asian god?

No but everyone was speculating that it had to be Odin because they had accounted for the other 10, and the news message says 12. So even though nothing else was Asian, Odin was the only thing that fit. So this confirms it

Smiley90

So from the looks of it it's 12 Asian gods, 10 of which may also appear as their 6star-version. The 12 Asian gods are:

Japanese Gods:
Kagustuchi
Viper Orochi
Susano
Amaterasu
Yomi

Indian Gods:
Shiva
Lakshmi
Parvati
Indra
Vritra

And then I guess 2 more... no idea who those 2 are though, because I can't figure out which of the other gods could be asian... Or maybe they're just not in the english wiki.

So from the looks of it it's 12 Asian gods, 10 of which may also appear as their 6star-version. The 12 Asian gods are:

Japanese Gods:
Kagustuchi
Viper Orochi
Susano
Amaterasu
Yomi

Indian Gods:
Shiva
Lakshmi
Parvati
Indra
Vritra

And then I guess 2 more... no idea who those 2 are though, because I can't figure out which of the other gods could be asian... Or maybe they're just not in the english wiki.

I think my pull of Odin basically confirms that the other 2 are green/blue Odin, even though they aren't Asian.

Smiley90

No but everyone was speculating that it had to be Odin because they had accounted for the other 10, and the news message says 12. So even though nothing else was Asian, Odin was the only thing that fit. So this confirms it

1 drop confirms nothing, just 1 drop ;) I think it'd be more likely if the extra 2 would be gods that don't have 6star evolutions (and thus only 10 gods can be present as their 6star version), but the only one I can find/think of that doesn't have a 6star version is Verche, and he's a special case... Intriguiging.

Gratz on the Odin though! :D

1 drop confirms nothing, just 1 drop ;) I think it'd be more likely if the extra 2 would be gods that don't have 6star evolutions (and thus only 10 gods can be present as their 6star version), but the only one I can find/think of that doesn't have a 6star version is Verche, and he's a special case... Intriguiging.

Gratz on the Odin though! :D

The thing is, Odin does not appear in the machine under normal circumstances AT ALL. The fact that it appeared, and the fact that there's 2 gods missing from the list, implies that they must be green / blue odin.

Smiley90

The thing is, Odin does not appear in the machine under normal circumstances AT ALL. The fact that it appeared, and the fact that there's 2 gods missing from the list, implies that they must be green / blue odin.

hu? He doesn't appear in the machine at all, what? Where did everyone else get him from, then?

Smiley90

"under normal circumstances" he doesn't. they got him from a previous god event.

Oh wow, I didn't know. I thought he was just as low-rate as others. Damn. Hopefully I find someone to buy me a gift card tomorrow before the event ends LOL.

Smiley90

Couldn't resist ... Did a pull and got my second Green Odin.

Oh well, could have been worse.

So you're the SECOND person who's gotten an Odin in ONE pull?

What is the drop rate on this guy during this event, jesus. Has to be something like 10% AT LEAST for the odds of that occuring by chance not to be astronomical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom