• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're the SECOND person who's gotten an Odin in ONE pull?

What is the drop rate on this guy during this event, jesus. Has to be something like 10% AT LEAST for the odds of that occuring by chance not to be astronomical.

I don't think it's anywhere close to 10%, but no clue what his rate is.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't think it's anywhere close to 10%, but no clue what his rate is.

For two people to get him with just ONE pull, those odds have to be pretty good. Probably not 10%, but even if it's 1%, then the odds of two Odin pulls in 2 pulls would be 0.01%, which is pretty low in my books.

I can see why many see the current console game model as being in trouble. I think I've spent enough on this "free" game to fund an entire console purchase. lol ;_;

I did get 2 Blue Odins and a Green one. And I could make an entire party of Shivas or Susanos.

Also, it's not mentioned in the game news, and it could just be personal perception, but it seems like skill-ups have an increased rate right now. I've been feeding a lot of duplicates to my monsters and skill-ups seem to be unusually frequent.

ToxicAdam

I can see why many see the current console game model as being in trouble. I think I've spent enough on this "free" game to fund an entire console purchase. lol ;_;

I did get 2 Blue Odins and a Green one. And I could make an entire party of Shivas or Susanos.

Also, it's not mentioned in the game news, and it could just be personal perception, but it seems like skill-ups have an increased rate right now. I've been feeding a lot of duplicates to my monsters and skill-ups seem to be unusually frequent.

I've noticed a lot more Greats and Supers on the powerups. Had three consecutively.

Maybe it's just dumb luck, but I've never ever seen it before

Boken

Banned
10 pulls
katsuguchi*****
fairlio***
toytops***
drawn joker***
ivory dragon***
light rider*****
red mystic knight***
dark mystic knight***
vampire***
machine golem***

gdaaamnit

MicH

Did one pull and got another Succubus :( Oh well, it's not like she's useless. Could be much worse

Also got a Divine Onyx Mask from a Pal pull

ToxicAdam

Yea, PAL pulls might be bumped up also. First one gave me the BIG rainbow mythlit. Nice.

Going to do 17 more now.

Edit: Not bad. 2 more Evo materials. 2 lil dragons (white and red) and two +1 fodder.

J0dy77

For two people to get him with just ONE pull, those odds have to be pretty good. Probably not 10%, but even if it's 1%, then the odds of two Odin pulls in 2 pulls would be 0.01%, which is pretty low in my books.

So glad I woke up early and read this thread. Had 6 stones and pulled..Odin!

Well my enthusiasm went out the window. I made 5 pulls across two devices. Got Ceres and Yomi on the iPad (awful). Got Valkyrie, mystic stone knight and mermaid on the phone. Very excited about the ADK and valk long term. But man this sucks when everyone and their mother is getting Odin.

Edit: I'm fighting every urge I have to not throw more money at this thing. It's a trap!

J0dy77

10 pulls
katsuguchi*****
fairlio***
toytops***
drawn joker***
ivory dragon***
light rider*****
red mystic knight***
dark mystic knight***
vampire***
machine golem***

gdaaamnit

I'm with you Boken. No OP gods for us. Not going to drop more money in this thing. Can't do it. Can't. Mmmmuusst be strong.

Yea, PAL pulls might be bumped up also. First one gave me the BIG rainbow mythlit. Nice.

Going to do 17 more now.

Edit: Not bad. 2 more Evo materials. 2 lil dragons (white and red) and two +1 fodder.

Hmmm I've been holding onto 20 pulls. Might give this a shot.

Edit: 30 pulls. Ton of junk but did get a high metal dragon, a +1 feeder, purple dub amelit on the 29th pull and two lil dragons. I have all the lil dragons and really can't bring myself to level these again. Should I keep them?

suko_32

Used 6 pulls worth of saved stones and got:

-Junk 3*
-Junk 3*
-Archangel
-Loki
-Junk 3*
-Basillisk

Not in that order, but I'm not happy.

Owzers

4 pulls:

Venus - ^^^ she must be popular
Divinegeon light dragon
mystic dark knight
Lilith

Venus was the only one i've never received so far from a pull Xo.

22 Pal pulls got me the Rainbow Keeper, Super Fruit, and Dark Keeper though. Pal puls > rare for me.

J0dy77

4 pulls:

Venus - ^^^ she must be popular
Divinegeon light dragon
mystic dark knight
Lilith

Venus was the only one i've never received so far from a pull Xo.

22 Pal pulls got me the Rainbow Keeper, Super Fruit, and Dark Keeper though. Pal puls > rare for me.

Damn that's really nice luck on the pal pulls. Need a dark keeper really bad.

TimeKillr

I just did 17 pulls on the rare egg machine.

Here's what I got (not in order):
Drall (sigh)
Mystic Red Knight
Lakhsmi
2 Mermaids
Undine
Shardra
Parvati (yay I guess? She seems crappy).
Dryad
Angelion (Dunno if this is good)
2x Cupid (back to back I might add!)
Vritra
Thanatos
2 Pierdas (back to back again)
Mystic Dark Knight (this is now my fifth).

Mostly crap. I got 3 gods, and I think I got the three that nobody wants....

J0dy77

I just did 17 pulls on the rare egg machine.

Here's what I got (not in order):
Drall (sigh)
Mystic Red Knight
Lakhsmi
2 Mermaids
Undine
Shardra
Parvati (yay I guess? She seems crappy).
Dryad
Angelion (Dunno if this is good)
2x Cupid (back to back I might add!)
Vritra
Thanatos
2 Pierdas (back to back again)
Mystic Dark Knight (this is now my fifth).

Mostly crap. I got 3 gods, and I think I got the three that nobody wants....

Keep these posts coming, I need them to counteract the "got Odin on my first pull" posts so I don't drop more money.

Sucks on the luck though TimeKillr.

KuroNeeko

So my phone stopped working today - or I should say that the power button stopped responding. Took my phone into the shop and they're going to have to send it in to fix it but I'll lose everything on the phone which means...

I lose everything I had in Puzzle and Dragons... :(

Bye-bye to my...

Thor 6*
Siren 5*
Ifriit 5*
Vampire Lord
Chaos Dark Knight
Mystic Earth Knight
Time Mage
Gadgeteer
Behemoth
Dryad
Echidna
Earth Golem
Flame Golem
Aurora Dragon
Devil Dragon
Pterra
Grown-up little green dragon
Grown-up little red dragon
Genie
Rainbow Crystal
Balloon Penguin
155 box slots

Everything I managed to save up over the span of a maybe 2-3 months without spending a dime. :(

Guess I'll start over when my phone gets back and try to start with a Valkyrie, Isis, Bast, Parvarti, or Minerva. :/

Nista

Well I was starting up a second account on my iPhone today to help friends, and pulled a Shiva this morning.
ID is 367743224 if anyone wants one as a helper.

Now I bet I won't be as lucky on my iPad with rare eggs today. XD

Edit - OK Gungho is trolling me, I do two pulls on my normal account - mystic dark knight (useful eventually since I don't have one), and ANOTHER SHIVA.
Think it may be time to figure out how to use itools and see if I can get something else on the phone. :p

Kosh

21 PAL pulls, 3 divine masks (2 dark, 1 light), a green Lil Dragon, the rest fodder (none with +), okay I guess.

I only had three rare pulls but 10 pal pulls.

I did the pal pulls first and got a bunch of junk, a dub ruby lit, a free pengdras, and a fire golem.

Then my rare pulls,

Susano (my second... I still can't think of a use for them)
A fire golem (it is ridiculous that you can get these from both the pal and rare machines)
Shiva (something actually decent, and I did not have one)

So shiva is nice, but the rest were very disappointing. It does make me wish I had saved my pulls. From Friday trying to get a decent white monster (got more worthless junk including a second light mystic knight, my third mermaid, and a fairlion)

So Gungho is definitely wants me to suffer a bit.

Jinko

So my phone stopped working today - or I should say that the power button stopped responding. Took my phone into the shop and they're going to have to send it in to fix it but I'll lose everything on the phone which means...

Bye-bye to my...

Thor 6*
Siren 5*
Ifriit 5*
Vampire Lord
Chaos Dark Knight
Mystic Earth Knight
Time Mage
Gadgeteer
Behemoth
Dryad
Earth Golem
Flame Golem
Aurora Dragon
Devil Dragon
Pterra
Genie
Rainbow Crystal
Balloon Penguin
155 box slots

Everything I managed to save up over the span of a maybe 2-3 months without spending a dime. :(

Guess I'll start over when my phone gets back and try to start with a Valkyrie, Isis, Bast, Parvarti, or Minerva. :/

Ahh... the importance of backing up your files.

Susano (my second... I still can't think of a use for them)

Yea for a god it's pretty disappointing, its only 20% reduction even in it's final form, I suppose I might consider it in a god team with two Verche, Knight of the Sky.

It's skill is 50% reduction for 5 turns so in effect probably better than a keeper (not rainbow though) and has better attack also. (but 4 million to level it .. blehh)

KuroNeeko

Ah, that's what I thought. :/

To be honest, I'm not too devastated about my P&D. I do it for fun in my free time just to see how far I can go without spending money. I'll just start over and work from there.

I'm more shattered at losing over 1000 pictures of my little boy over the span of a year. THOSE I could have backed up. Lesson learned.

Khar

12 pulls and got (roughly in order):

Shiva
Odin
Mystic Dark Knight
Pavarti
Pierdrawn
Gryps Rider
Archangel
Divinegon
Titan
Mystic Stone Knight
Drall
Lakshmi

OTIX

Getting pretty desperate for anything with a good leadership skill. Resist dragons are situational and 2x colour damage sucks for the mixed stuff I have. At least I should hopefully be able to evolve my Alraune on wednesday.

One pull, Flame Golem. :(

Quantum

had 15 pal pulls on my second account, pulled a naga, two dublits, metal dragon and a lil white rest was blech.

I was playing around on a new android device and on my third restart this morning I rolled an amaterasu.

what I would really like to do now is switch the android account for my phone account but not sure how to do that - my phone account has a neptune and a valkyre, but I think ama trumps the other two.

Kosh

I did 14 Gacha pulls. Was really hoping for an Amaterasu or a Shiva. Did get a Blue Odin and another Viper Orochi that I have no idea what to do with. I went crazy and bought some stones, I still have 15 pulls to do, but I'm going to do them later.

Th2pdDhl.jpg

DQOhKDTl.jpg

AHxL8UEl.jpg

‎[US] Metal Dragon Schedule (15 Stamina) 2/10/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 9:00 14:00 19:00
B: 10:00 15:00 20:00
C: 11:00 16:00 21:00
D: 12:00 17:00 22:00
E: 8:00 13:00 18:00

blackflag

I had 30 pal pulls and got 3 keeper of rainbow, light divine mask. Light dublit and some other shit.

Did a bunch of rare pulls and got:

Shiva
Yomi
Ameratasu (already had)
Angelion
Bunch of other shit. Just want viper orochi, green Odin, and chaos knight

Kosh

I had 30 pal pulls and got 3 keeper of rainbow, light divine mask. Light dublit and some other shit.

Did a bunch of rare pulls and got:

Shiva
Yomi
Ameratasu (already had)
Angelion
Bunch of other shit. Just want viper orochi, green Odin, and chaos knight

If only I could trade my second orochi for your Ama or Shiva... meh!

TimeKillr

WTF. I guess I had *really* bad luck. Everybody's pulling a Shiva today except me...

I'm wondering if I'm gonna blow my budget for the month and get another 85 stones...

Radav

Did 40 Pal Pulls this morning. I got a Dark Keeper, 1 Dub-Mythlit, 1 Divine Onyx Mask, 1 Divine Green Mask, 2 Lil ' Blue Dragons, 1 Lil Red, 1 Lil Black (I already have these I really wanted a Lil'Green), and a Dryad (already have a Alraune). After reading your guys's experiences with the rare pulls I'm now very apprehensive about using the 12 I have stored up. I'm thinking I might do 6 today then use up whatever I end up with by Thurs. this week before the light event goes away in hopes I get a Valkyrie. (In case I don't get one today.)

Bye-bye to my...

Thor 6*
Siren 5*
Ifriit 5*
Vampire Lord
Chaos Dark Knight
Mystic Earth Knight
Time Mage
Gadgeteer
Behemoth
Dryad
Echidna
Earth Golem
Flame Golem
Aurora Dragon
Devil Dragon
Pterra
Genie
Rainbow Crystal
Balloon Penguin
155 box slots

Its not backed up to icloud? And if you spent some money i think gungho can get it back too

MicH

When I try to buy stones I get an error telling me to contact iTunes support :( I fear they won't fix it in time worst day it could happen :(

Yaari

What would you guys say. I only want Valk, but after putting 25$ of stones in, I can't say I got anything wortwhile. The plan is now to try again tomorrow, I dont want some Gods I don't want taking up the low odds of getting Valk.

But even so, I'd probably get more value running the special dungeons like ADK tomorrow and Hera when it is back again? I can use my remaining 85 stones but I'd probably get crap again. I've had a pretty bad streak so far.

blackflag

Lol wtf I did 10 more pulls and got 10 3 stars in a row. 4 of them were mystic flame knight......wtf. If 2 if them were the black one I wouldn't even be mad.

And how many times j gotta run this mech dragon on master before it drops? Takes forever

J0dy77

Really jealous of everyone with such great success on the pal pulls. I had one good pull out of 30. Congrats to you guys though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom