• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeKillr

Man, that's painful

Someone should have posted that YouTube of that Asian kid who did 25 pulls and got almost nothing. It would have been a good learning lesson for people that weren't around back then.

Hell if I knew how to record on my Android phone I would've recorded it. It's so stupidly painful...

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Wow, reading all of your experiences with the god fest was interesting. There's too much gambling involved for me to consider spending money. I saved up two pulls and got a Great Valkyrie and a Pierdra

Nice, congrats on the Great Valkyrie! And yeah, I feel quite a bit of regret and guilt on what I've spent on this game. I really would like to stop now and just play with what stamina and monsters I have without spending more on stones, I just hope I have the willpower. I think I can pull it off until the update where we get Egyptian gods...

When I'm only missing 7 things out of the entire pool on the rare egg machine it makes no sense to pull anymore, as much as I'd like to complete the collection. I know I'd just get a ton of duplicates at a few bucks a piece.

I had 49 PAL pulls saved up and the only decent things I got were a Mystic Mask, 4 dublits and a vampire. =/ Better than nothing I guess.

Someone already set their clock forward and determined that tomorrow is NOT the dark mech dragon dungeon. It's an ADK dungeon, similar to how a few weeks ago was Blade of Justice with the mystic light knight

Well this will be nice at least to get my ADK skills [close to] maxed out, hopefully.

Hey Xelios, if you could put up your Ammy for a second so I can tackle Hades that would be great. Thanks.

Up but whoa I'm quite late. If anyone ever needs a leader up it's better to send me a message in the game because I will see it quicker (or at all).

parasight

Thanks. Just tried Hades and got killed at the 3 dragons before him. Couldn't burn one down fast enough and then they all lined up on the same turn.

SirKhalid

I just failed the last level of Polar Night Tower again against the Strong boss. I thought I would one shot the boss with the poison of Lilith like I did in Tower of Flare but it doesn't seems to work. I will need to find another way.

thaOwner

I just failed the last level of Polar Night Tower again against the Strong boss. I thought I would one shot the boss with the poison of Lilith like I did in Tower of Flare but it doesn't seems to work. I will need to find another way.
Let me save you the trouble. Use a resolve team.

Does anyone have any tips on the Master Tri Color Dungeon? I have been trying a Siren and Green Odin team, with a green Mechdragon, ADK, Blue Guardian (for HP) and an Aurora Dragon.

I had been focusing on my Chaos Devil Dragon and Holy Lightening Dragon, but they really do not help me. If I could switch my blue guardian for a Rainbow keeper I would but I dont' have quite enough Team cost (103).

I will see if I can share my team box later if that helps... (still waiting on 5 stamina for another Run)

Does anyone have any tips on the Master Tri Color Dungeon? I have been trying a Siren and Green Odin team, with a green Mechdragon, ADK, Blue Guardian (for HP) and an Aurora Dragon.

I had been focusing on my Chaos Devil Dragon and Holy Lightening Dragon, but they really do not help me. If I could switch my blue guardian for a Rainbow keeper I would but I dont' have quite enough Team cost (103).

I will see if I can share my team box later if that helps... (still waiting on 5 stamina for another Run)

I did it with 2x ADK and then some colored dragons. I one shotted most rounds. I got lucky that the boss was on different timers, but even if it hadn't been, an Echidna would have done the trick (although admittedly I didn't bring one). Each boss will hit for about 10k, so make sure you have a sufficient buffer on top of that to make sure you're ok.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So... third and last time I'll be posting this, but if any nice American could possibly help me out and buy me some itunes gift cards (for e-mail delivery should be pretty much instant), it'd be much appreciated! I'd paypal the money in advance of course. Shoot me a PM please, if not, then I'll just go without the godfest :D

Mugaaz

I am about to start playing this game for the first time. I redid the tutorial 5 times and got a 5 star named Vritra. Should I keep this or continue rerolling for a monster off the list in the op?

I am about to start playing this game for the first time. I redid the tutorial 5 times and got a 5 star named Vritra. Should I keep this or continue rerolling for a monster off the list in the op?

Might want to try some more. You can do better, but this damn Gacha is so unpredictable.

blackflag

So... third and last time I'll be posting this, but if any nice American could possibly help me out and buy me some itunes gift cards (for e-mail delivery should be pretty much instant), it'd be much appreciated! I'd paypal the money in advance of course. Shoot me a PM please, if not, then I'll just go without the godfest :D

Sorry man I'd totally help you out but I closed PayPal when I found out how they treat people that get scammed

MicH

Soo I was somehow able to use the rest of my credit to buy Magic stones again. So I made some pulls.. and boy did it end above my expectation.

Tsuku Yom
Lakshimi
Amaterasu
Amaterasu (+ RCV)
Susano
Suano (my third one...)
Verche
Phonix Knight
Thor
Mystic Stone Knight (my fourth, fed it to my ADK and got a skill-up! Yay!)

So yeah.. what do I do with the two Amas? :p I fed one of my Susanos two my first one and got a skill-up as well. I'm finding I get a lot of skill-ups.

Paprikka

Been meaning to drop some money on this game anyway, so I figured now was as good as time as any and got 60 stones. Added onto the 10 I already had I got 14 pulls and ended with a pretty good haul:

Angelion
Succubus
Hino Kagutsuchi
Naga x2
Beast Rider
Agdrall
Mystic Stone Knight
Mystic Light Knight
Vritra
Vampire
Mystic Dark Knight
Dark Golem
Mermaid

Might get a few more stones later tonight and try a few more.

Edit: Smiley90 I sent you a PM if you're still looking.

atlantos

Neo Member
Max one Orchi and keep the other low for resolve purposes is the general consensus.

Why would you keep Orchi particularly low? How does resolve skill works anyway? I thought as long as you have 70% of your health, you won't get one hit kills? How does low level Orchi helps this skill?

Kosh

Why would you keep Orchi particularly low? How does resolve skill works anyway? I thought as long as you have 70% of your health, you won't get one hit kills? How does low level Orchi helps this skill?

Keeps his hit points low. That way, if you're healer is good enough, every time you match orbs you are back above 50% and won't die if you take a single big hit.

atlantos

Neo Member
Keeps his hit points low. That way, if you're healer is good enough, every time you match orbs you are back above 50% and won't die if you take a single big hit.

Ok.. got it... Thanks

Wish I have Viper, Ama and Green Odin... Then, I won't spend money on gems anymore :(

Smiley90

Been meaning to drop some money on this game anyway, so I figured now was as good as time as any and got 60 stones. Added onto the 10 I already had I got 14 pulls and ended with a pretty good haul:

Angelion
Succubus
Hino Kagutsuchi
Naga x2
Beast Rider
Agdrall
Mystic Stone Knight
Mystic Light Knight
Vritra
Vampire
Mystic Dark Knight
Dark Golem
Mermaid

Might get a few more stones later tonight and try a few more.

Edit: Smiley90 I sent you a PM if you're still looking.

Thanks a bunch! Just spent 30 of the 85 I bought on a couple pulls, got the following

Archangel (lvl30)
Cupid (rofl, see above.)
Hades (my 2nd Hades, sweet, I can make one dark/light and one dark/dark now)
Susano (also my 2nd... meh)
Shiva (yeyoooooo)
Shaitan (also my 2nd, meh)

Not sure if I should keep pulling now or wait for the light/dark pulls that are upcoming... I'm happy with Shiva&Archangel, okay with Hades, meh on Cupid&Susano. but 3/6 pulls being golden eggs feels pretty great. Was really hoping for an Odin... meh

EDIT: Did 2 more pulls, Wood Golem (FML) and Vampire (yay, wanted one for a while). I'll call it for a few hours now, maybe gonna do another couple later.

massoluk

Banned
Ok, I'm taking a break from this. Too much hassle with all these grinding and keeping track of events. I'll just go full casual and treat it like session of tetris and ignore all these. It's becoming crack and interfering with my life now :]

blackflag

Finally got Green Odin yay.

Now all I want are a couple mystic dark knights and a viper but its not worth it to make any more pulls until they put the xpac gods in there.

Smiley90

Finally got Green Odin yay.

Now all I want are a couple mystic dark knights and a viper but its not worth it to make any more pulls until they put the xpac gods in there.

There's a green dungeon tomorrow that has Stone Knight Drops, that evolve into ADK (similar to the Light dungeon a couple weeks ago), so you can farm yourself an ADK ;)
EDIT: NVm you said dark knight, not stone knight, what am I on...

blackflag

There's a green dungeon tomorrow that has Stone Knight Drops, that evolve into ADK (similar to the Light dungeon a couple weeks ago), so you can farm yourself an ADK ;)
EDIT: NVm you said dark knight, not stone knight, what am I on...

Yeah I actually got several of those and 5 red ones today. Really need the black one for my ADK and my dark team

Owzers

My last 4 or so runs of Metal Dragons gave me zero kings and one high. Last attempt an hour ago gave me 3 kings :O

Got my dark dragon to chaos, will be giving the master light dungeon an attempt tmw and see how it goes, someone said they beat it with light ripper leader and an Ammy helper....we shall see :O

How much better is there. Rerolling is boring

Keep the Vritia account tucked away in case you get nothing good from subsequent rolls. A lot of the must-have gods have boosted rare rate today so you might as well keep trying. If you end up getting nothing good just roll back to your Vritia account at the end of the day.

ParityBit

I finally got power back after the blizzard... and heat. Phew. Was a long 48 hours.

Is this the Godfest? Should i spend pal and rares?!

Paprikka

Couldn't resist a few more and ended up with a Darkdragon Vritra, green Odin, and a Viper Orochi so I'm pretty happy, though I was still hoping for an Amaterasu.

So since I pulled Darkdragon, is the only use for my Vritra skillup fodder for his evolved form?

I finally got power back after the blizzard... and heat. Phew. Was a long 48 hours.

Is this the Godfest? Should i spend pal and rares?!

Yes and possibly. Seems to have been hit'n'miss with most people. Roll a few and see how your luck is.

6* Shiva and Dragon Knight for me. Stopping there

Couldn't resist a few more and ended up with a Darkdragon Vritra, green Odin, and a Viper Orochi so I'm pretty happy, though I was still hoping for an Amaterasu.

So since I pulled Darkdragon, is the only use for my Vritra skillup fodder for his evolved form?

You will on occasion find having two in your party useful. I'd start to consider fusing them once you get three or more.

Paprikka

You will on occasion find having two in your party useful. I'd start to consider fusing them once you get three or more.

Sounds good, even if my team size right now is too low to use even one.

Also added myself to the spreadsheet, ID: 366046213. Figure I can at least swap to some of the stuff I got today for others even if I can't personally use them.

blackflag

My last 4 or so runs of Metal Dragons gave me zero kings and one high. Last attempt an hour ago gave me 3 kings :O

Got my dark dragon to chaos, will be giving the master light dungeon an attempt tmw and see how it goes, someone said they beat it with light ripper leader and an Ammy helper....we shall see :O

I beat master easily tonight with my Amy and helper resist dragon. It's very doable. No problems at all.

I actually got the drop too on my first try.

Owzers

Died on stage 9 of the last Hyperion Lava dungeon against the 3 green dragons, i thought i had this XP

Though now i know to bring a lilith to the dungeon for the ifrit fight :O

ccbfan

80% but you gotta be at full health. Not a great idea to not use it without a healer leader

Just ran it and finished off Hades.

Team was

Chaos Devil Dragon
ADK
Lightning Holy Dragon
Noble Mech Dragon
Siren

It's easy as long as your prepare.

I had 3 rippers on the team.

The two little dragons can kill all enemies except the ogre which is perfect since it allows you to recharge easily with orges super long attack timer.

Noble mech nuke and Lightning Holy nuke and a combo can insta kill the 3 basilisk.

Hades is easy since you get 6 turns to heal plus with siren you can overcome bad luck.

Skye

So today I pulled:

Green Odin (yay)
Susano
Valkyrie
Shardran
Dino Rider

I know what Green Odin is used for, and I kinda know what Valkyrie is used for, but what can I use the other ones for? Resist teams?

Also, what leader should I leave on for other people to use? My notable dudes include:

Green Odin (level 4)
Siren the Enchanter (level 41)
ADK (level 50)

Spent more than I should have and pulled the following today:

Kagutsuchi lv4
Drall (can't remember the level but I already evolved it to Agdrall)
Mystic Flame Knight lv4
Viper Orochi lv6
Undine lv6
Shardran lv5
Green Odin (was low level but I put a little into him and have him at 13)
Genie the Light Elemental lv30
Archangel lv30
Loki lv5

I got a couple of duplicates and managed some skill ups with them.

Owzers

Victory with Hyperion Lava Flow final stage.

Team: Flame Drall, blue ripper, dark ripper, ifrit ( for extra flame damage against stage 9), lilith for the boss, and a helper monkey ADK so that i could actually damage stage 9 before being overwhelmed by dragons and low health.

I beat master easily tonight with my Amy and helper resist dragon. It's very doable. No problems at all.

I actually got the drop too on my first try.

I was doing okay until stage 5 large chimera evolved thing blinded my leader resist guy and hit me Xo. Had 9660 hp too and was about full and it one shotted me.

In hindsight i think my rainbow keeper had his half damage skill available and i just wasn't paying attention since the last time i got blinded on my resist guy he unblinded when chimera attacked...or maybe this was a chimera super attack skill.

Pulled a few more (really should be done now though there are a couple of key monsters I don't have, but that's what friends are for) and wanted to get some suggestions. I pulled:

Shiva
Naga (evolved her to Echidna)
Parvati
Toytops
Valkyrie

I was all set to work on an ADK/ripper team but now I think there are more options for me. I'll post more info another day - I am tired and need to give you a lot more info. Any good team suggestions?

Smiley90

Dragon Guardian is slightly confusing me... all difficulties are 5 battles and 15 stamina? What is this? Usually they get more expensive/more battles as they get harder... Someone please run it and update us how hard/what colours it is! I assume that's the green stone knight dungeon, cool cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom