• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scratch

I guess 30 is the max amount of invites you can have. At least now we know!

Anyway, I cleared them up for you. I have a habit of waiting to see if someone actually plays and levels up his stuff before I add.

ohhhh, i didn't even know there was a cap to invites.

added! hopefully i can clear this with your neptune :X much thanks!

edit: new page: uh...so which mystic knight chinese god is everybody hoping to get?

raiot

I reject everyone without GAF that has a rank under 150... I only show up for them for around 1-2 hours so I'm not really useful for them and they can't offer me anything, too.

Yaari

Groove Coaster is delayed due to the errors with 5.4 on the JP version of PAD. Same thing happened to US and KR after that. Too bad. It is now delayed for 2 weeks.

JP also had Athena delayed which, as a slight compensation, they then afterwards revealed the leader skill for: 3X Attack for Gods. Pretty awesome. Makes Blue Odin somewhat irrelevant.

I guess we won't be getting a 5.3 celebration this week. I know KR had one scheduled, but since we don't, I doubt it is coming.

raiot

vader.jpg

I need those Super Metal Kings for my Zaerog!

Limit

After you have sucked on the teet of 4x attack multipliers and above its hard to be impressed by monsters with lower multipliers than that.

Just cleared Two Heroes (mostly blind) with Team Horus. Charged up skills on mask round, killed a synched Vamp Lord, and the rest was a cakewalk. Didn't get Highlander though!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
First try at Horus failed because there were only 3 colors to match on the board. With 4 synced devils, there's literally nothing to do but get really lucky.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Spent 3 stones due to the low level of my team, but at least I cleared my first descend dungeon.

Congrats - it's a nice accomplishment!

Unrelated, can you post on the .net/forum? My firewall doesn't block that site, but when I log in, it says "redirecting" and successful and such, but it just throws me back and never logs me in.

Some might call it karmic punishment, but all planned events in JP got put in hold for at least two weeks due to 5.4 sucking (draining your battery, slowdown, DELETING YOUR SAVE DATA). Now's a good time to make that "JP version is the bug test for the NA version" joke again.

Edit: not sure; I just found it from the thread about it. Seems like it's a cookie issue. Might also want to try directly accessing NeoGAF via IP address (http://67.227.255.239 I think)

oh man...i'm in 2 heroes with a 1/4/4 team. This was a terrible idea. I won't die, but I have nothing to break highlanders armor except noel attack. Going to take a while

J0dy77

oh man...i'm in 2 heroes with a 1/4/4 team. This was a terrible idea. I won't die, but I have nothing to break highlanders armor except noel attack. Going to take a while

Wow, that's going to take a loonnngg time. God speed my friend.

Anyone else to the absolute hate level of plant day? I've run at least 8 times this morning and not one drop on the last round. I hate to keep whining about this (makes me feel a little better) but this mechanic needs a big time overhaul, so frustrating.

So I won't be attempting Two Heroes today but I'd like to help you guys out but I'm not sure who is the best one to put up for everyone.

I have the following I figured would be alright:

Lv: 45 - Earth Rendering Emperor Sigfried
Lv: 1 - More Cu Chulainn, the Hero
Lv: 67 - Shiva, the Destroyer
Lv: 68 - Flame Deity Falcon Horus (figured he'd be the best?)
Lv: 50 - Amaterasu Ohkami

I need those Super Metal Kings for my Zaerog!
I know! I've got it all maxed and ready to go. At least it's not that much worse stats-wise. Still a great leader. I need to start on a second ADK. What should the rest of a Zaerog team be? 3 max skill ADK's and a CDK? Or two of each? I'm not looking forward to having to max skill two more knights. This flame knight dungeon is hell.

I think I know but let me ask. I am stockpiling blue pendgras right now (have 21? I think so far) and doing the plant run to get them all evolved. With that many, I can either get Hera-Is or Viper Orochi ready to evolve. I need a dubmyth for Hera but I have all the mats for Orochi. Which should I do? (I am figuring Hera)

I think I know but let me ask. I am stockpiling blue pendgras right now (have 21? I think so far) and doing the plant run to get them all evolved. With that many, I can either get Hera-Is or Viper Orochi ready to evolve. I need a dubmyth for Hera but I have all the mats for Orochi. Which should I do? (I am figuring Hera)
Make sure you can actually handle Awoken Hera-Is since her team cost jumps from 40 to 60.

0-stoned it with a somewhat jank team (no good dark leader):

Belial Leader
Siren Max Skill
B/G Ceres
B/W Hades
Awakened Hera
Friend's max-lvl'd SOD Luci

I actually ended up spending a stone earlier and quitting out of a prior run with the same team but B/G Ceres as leader. Got terrible orbs on the first floor and didn't have an option. Personally I think + attack teams are essential for this dungeon. A 2X Attack, 4 X RCV, 2 X HP in ANY color (or demons) should have no problem in there.

Also, I got the Berserk I needed! Already have a highlander. I'm done in this dungeon!

Thanks for the Luci's guys!

suko_32

Went into Two Heroes with:

SoD Luci Lv. 87
Abyss Neptune Lv. 53
Evil Ceres Lv. 73
Rainbow Keeper
Rainbow Keeper
SoD Luci Lv. MAX

0 stone'd. It was a piece of cake and got Highlander, which is what I needed.

Nista

If anyone has a high level gabriel please put it up sometime today. All I've got to go with right now for Two Heroes is a bunch of Noels since my dark team is pretty weaksauce. ;)

Raika

Tried Heroes again but this time with a Horus team instead of mono-red. Died on the first round within 2 turns due to my orb matching skills completely failing me. 2 runs wasted. Depressed as hell at the moment, most likely won't be getting anything out of this Descended dungeon.

Sigh.

SaintR

My input on 2 heroes
I went mono-red because of prior conversation and doing the math it would be easier than my Horus team only on the caveat that I missed a match the vamps would own me. (Otherwise I actually think a Horus team would own this dungeon if your levels are high enough)

Firedragon T-75, Echidna Empress- 71, RGGigas -42(more on him), FDHorus 61, PKhomura 52. WarAres 72

Spent 2 stones, but really could've spend 0 stones. Once was pressing yes by mistake on the vamps so it was an unintentional one. The second because after killing highlander (which dropped and the one I needed) not enough hearts and RCV to heal up. Everyone at 70+ would make this a farmable dungeon but I think subbing someone instead of Read giant Gigas also helps cause his -RCV actually hurts in this dungeon unless you are doing enough dmg.
Good luck to everyone on this dungeon and if you guys need a Lvl 90 Sodlucifer let me know (Horus as well)
ID 330 447 209

Lan_97

So I just started playing and rerolled until I pulled a god starter (Isis). Not really sure how to build up the rest of my team from here, just have my starter dragon and slimes filling out the rest of the spots.

Do I just keep going until I get to post Tower of Giants farmable monsters? Are the starter dragons worth leveling/evolving?

J0dy77

So I just started playing and rerolled until I pulled a god starter (Isis). Not really sure how to build up the rest of my team from here, just have my starter dragon and slimes filling out the rest of the spots.

Do I just keep going until I get to post Tower of Giants farmable monsters? Are the starter dragons worth leveling/evolving?

Welcome. If you missed our Tier discussion from yesterday it's worth checking out. Isis is a top 5 starter roll on many lists and definitely worth building around. Find as many Horus/Isis friends as you can through the multiple sites and this thread.

The starter dragons are definitely worth evolving and their fully evolved leader skill is the same as the mono team gods just with lesser skills. They will get you very in the game if enough time is put into their respective teams.

Work on farming Echidna, Vampire, Siren, Lilith and Titan (in that order) from the farmable dungeons. It will take a long time to get them but their worth the effort.

Good luck.

lenni

Man, 3 times, 3 Highlander. I want a Berserk :(

The starters aren't bad, so the experience isn't wasted if you put it in them. I'd just do Tower of Giants' Dragons of the Tower level over and over this weekend until you got some rank ups and have a decent team cost available.
After that, try to get a Mystic Flame Knight from the special dungeon that's on this and next week. Mystic Knights are always helpful. The first and second stage isn't too hard, but the drop rate is abysmal.
Remember to save your stones until the next god fest, you most likely won't be happy with the stuff you'd get outside of one.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

I just started as well. Been trying like crazy to get a top tier god starter, but after 30+ attempts, I may settle with a mid tier god.

I'm getting really good at this tutorial though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom