• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjc

What's the hidden evo material needed to evolve Cupid? I have enough of the yellow evolve masks and the topalits but not this hidden one.

If I live in the US would I be able to download both the English and Japanese versions?
I can't seem to find the Japanese version on my Ipod.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Expert gloworm dungeon annoys me. I'm going to build a team of 3-4 lilith/succubus and something that changes everything to hearts fast -_-

And everyone on my friend list took their lilith off, i mean WTF!!!
I can't get everything charged int he first turn without killing all the shit,.

Owzers

Expert gloworm dungeon annoys me. I'm going to build a team of 3-4 lilith/succubus and something that changes everything to hearts fast -_-

And everyone on my friend list took their lilith off, i mean WTF!!! Guess I can use vampire for hearts.

I can't get everything charged int he first turn without killing all the shit,.

i'll put my lilth up now if needed, just used your orochi to finish off the blue guardian polar night, t hanks :p edit: Lilith up :O

If I live in the US would I be able to download both the English and Japanese versions?
I can't seem to find the Japanese version on my Ipod.
It only appears on the Japanese store, so you need to make a Japanese iTunes account to find it. I downloaded it using iTunes then used iFunbox to install the .ipa onto my iPhone, and after some trial and error account fuckery managed to eliminate the need to switch between accounts to play them, somehow.

xelios

i'll put my lilth up now if needed, just used your orochi to finish off the blue guardian polar night, t hanks :p edit: Lilith up :O

Glad it helped, figured people would get mad I took Ammy down. Thank you for Lilith, just now used her and then gonna do the sapphire dragons, so feel free to change it back. :)

daemissary

This has probably been asked before but I couldn't find the answer; when do you first run into the pengdras?

I'm a couple dungeons past the Castle of Satan and I still haven't run into them.

xelios

This has probably been asked before but I couldn't find the answer; when do you first run into the pengdras?

I'm a couple dungeons past the Castle of Satan and I still haven't run into them.

Technical dungeons.

elty

These technical dungeon is tough.

Has 2 green ogre thing charged attack me at the SAME time at round 2. Not even time to get a 50% damage reduction skill up.

lingiii

Banned
Just beat Satan myself. Also on tech dungeons: dat stamina :(

anyone have any tips for farming demon evo masks? fucking vampire needs 4 to go Lord.

Ferrio

Banned
Where do you get Divine Gold masks and Keeper of....yellow (keeper of light?)

I want my ammy to be 6*, so everyone picks me in dungeons!

xelios

Thanks all ADK friends for helping me rip through the dragon dungeon, gonna go to sleep with ammy up. Nite

Edit: Oh yeah, Ammy Ohkami level 85 > 90 today. Slowly but surely.

Where is a reliable source for "What am I missing to evolve?"

I'm assuming it's a tier 3 gold mask for my Ama, but I have others I have no clue on too.

MicH

Woohoo! Finally got my Chaos Devil Dragon :D ... And then my team cost went over what I had available :p But man is he awesome!!

daemissary

Woohoo! Finally got my Chaos Devil Dragon :D ... And then my team cost went over what I had available :p But man is he awesome!!

I've got one of these bad boys as my leader right now. His ability is sick, 20k dark damage to all on a 15 turn timer. So good.

It only appears on the Japanese store, so you need to make a Japanese iTunes account to find it. I downloaded it using iTunes then used iFunbox to install the .ipa onto my iPhone, and after some trial and error account fuckery managed to eliminate the need to switch between accounts to play them, somehow.

Ahhh, that sounds like a hassle.

Wish I knew what the hell was wrong with my phone (Droid X-2). Game literally takes 10-20 launches before I can actually play, constantly freezes the touch screen on my phone. Getting very, very frustrated.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wish I knew what the hell was wrong with my phone (Droid X-2). Game literally takes 10-20 launches before I can actually play, constantly freezes the touch screen on my phone. Getting very, very frustrated.

On android, if you go into app settings, youcan download the whole game (like 170mb). Still requires a connection, but should make the game a lot faster and smoother, maybe try that?

lingiii

Banned
I didn't understand about Tech dungeons. there's "technical dungeons" in the Special Dungeons tab and then also a new THIRD tab after beating satan that drops pengdra?

I didn't understand about Tech dungeons. there's "technical dungeons" in the Special Dungeons tab and then also a new THIRD tab after beating satan that drops pengdra?

Technical describes the nature of the dungeon. By itself, it just means that enemies use skills. Currently there is 1 "technical" dungeon under the Specials tab. However, after beating castle of satan, an entire tab unlocks called "Technical" that contains nothing but technical dungeons. It works exactly like the normal dungeons, in that you start out with just 1 dungeon available, and each one you clear unlocks another one. Etc etc. That tab is where pengdras drop

*Sigh*

I have my Devil Dragon maxed out, but I just need a Keeper of the Dark to evolve it. With it's 50% Dark damage reduction, I should be able to beat the Master Sky Dragon of Darkness dungeon. But the event will be over before Tuesday's Keeper dungeon. Wonder how long it'll be before this dungeon comes around again.

Smiley90

*Sigh*

I have my Devil Dragon maxed out, but I just need a Keeper of the Dark to evolve it. With it's 50% Dark damage reduction, I should be able to beat the Master Sky Dragon of Darkness dungeon. But the event will be over before Tuesday's Keeper dungeon. Wonder how long it'll be before this dungeon comes around again.

I can slot my Hades in if you want to use him. He has 50% dark damage reduction too.

xelios

So I said I'd never pull gacha again, but I saw the red and decided I'd give it a couple shots because I really wanted Shiva. 2nd try. 1st was Marine Rider but I'm not complaining.

shivap0ub9.png

I can slot my Hades in if you want to use him. He has 50% dark damage reduction too.
Thanks for the offer, but the problem is I don't have my own healer yet, which is a must for these No-RCV dungeons. I need both a damage reducer and healer as my 2 leaders, and I don't have either one in my collection. I farmed the hell out of the 1.5x drop dungeons for Mermaids/Dryads and couldn't get a single drop. This includes some of the dungeons past Castle of Satan which supposedly have better drop rates. I guess 1.5x a really small percentage is still a really small percentage.

So I said I'd never pull gacha again, but I saw the red and decided I'd give it a couple shots because I really wanted Shiva. 2nd try. 1st was Marine Rider but I'm not complaining.

shivap0ub9.png
Wow! That's some amazing luck. You pretty much have most of the sought after utility monsters now. Only one I can think of that you're missing is Green Odin.

Smiley90

Thanks for the offer, but the problem is I don't have my own healer yet, which is a must for these No-RCV dungeons. I need both a damage reducer and healer as my 2 leaders, and I don't have either one in my collection. I farmed the hell out of the 1.5x drop dungeons for Mermaids/Dryads and couldn't get a single drop. This includes some of the dungeons past Castle of Satan which supposedly have better drop rates. I guess 1.5x a really small percentage is still a really small percentage.

Aaaah I see :/ Lilith is back to 1.5x drop rate, so I know what I'm running tonight. Ran it 3 times more today already, bringing my total up to like 20x, still no Succubus drop though :( I evolved my Mermaid into Siren today though, after finally getting my last needed dublits, now it's power-up fusion time until Tuesday when I get the keepers :) Have a couple dragons and healers I can power up now.

Owzers

I know who to ask the next time the masks dungeon comes up :O Shiva made that so easy the last time i used him as a helper. Failed at getting a rainbow dublit again, goodbye stamina.

xelios

Ughh I'm addicted to this game, should've already been in bed, leaving Ammy up. Anyway wanted to show my Tiamat evolution to go on my dark/wood dragon team. Obviously have more leveling up to do on my dragons, and maybe find one to replace my starter dragon. Rest of the team is staying.

Vritra or Devil Dragon ultimately better than starter? Any green dragons better than starter?

photo12ixkjr.png

photo133mko5.png

J0dy77

shivap0ub9.png

I love you for your Ammy but hate you so much right now. 3 pulls today and nothing but rares and no chance I'm getting another pull anytime soon.

Smiley90

Whats a good general setup, can i get far running one of each type?

Short answer: no.

Long answer: nooooooooo.

Even longer answer: No, at some point you are forced to rely on leader abilities such as 2x attack for all monsters of type x, which will force you to run a 1-3 colour-team to be most efficient.

redhot_

Even longer answer: No, at some point you are forced to rely on leader abilities such as 2x attack for all monsters of type x, which will force you to run a 1-3 colour-team to be most efficient.

Hahaha, so about what level does this start to happen?

Draxal

Ughh I'm addicted to this game, should've already been in bed, leaving Ammy up. Anyway wanted to show my Tiamat evolution to go on my dark/wood dragon team. Obviously have more leveling up to do on my dragons, and maybe find one to replace my starter dragon. Rest of the team is staying.

Vritra or Devil Dragon ultimately better than starter? Any green dragons better than starter?

From what I've read starters are kinda weak until the next patch when they get their ultimate evolutions. You probably want a green dark fafnir which is pretty much the same thing as your tiamat but with just reverse dominant colors.

Uthred

Surely this depends on what leader you're using? e.g. if you're using a "Type" leader such as Valkyrie or ADK you can easily have one of each colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom