• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

sick_cup.gif

it's more of a
FMr4BqV.gif

tbh

Also from the JP collab page it's specifically a collab with Hello Kitty World. Since the app also exists in the US there is a non-zero chance of us getting it. Depends on if the gacha appears in 6.3 data files I guess.

J0dy77

Make another match on floor 2 so that Echidna is charged for floor 3. Tama is on a one turn timer so it could bind Echidna and potentially ruin your strategy.

I've run the dungeon so many times, I could've swore TAMA starts off with 2 timer. But I would always enter it with Echidna already charged so TAMA never had the opportunity to bind anyone before I would Menace. So maybe I'm just mistaken and TAMA can start with either 1 or 2 timer. But you can't rely on charging for 2 turns on 2F either because sometimes the Dub(s) are only on a 2 timer. That may necessitate a tweak on the team. Perhaps an awoken Okuninushi helper for the extra Skill Boost. And like Zeus, he's immune to being orb trolled in 1F. I mean the odds of not being able to Menace before the Dub-myths attack is really low anyway, but I'm trying to come up with as close to a failproof team as possible. One of the things I like about using an Olympios helper is that a lot of people use him for Twinlits so helpers are always available.

I wouldn't sweat the possibility that echidna would get bound and you wouldn't have a chance to activate her in 5 turns. It's still pretty fail proof.

But you're right. The dubs on round 2 can attack in 2 or 3 turns and the Tamdras can attack in one or two turns. I made note of both situations when I had a couple tricky runs.

Your annoyed posts crack me up Boss.

why would you waste a stone if you don't need it? Assuming max skilled and you can take care of the rest of the dungeon, there isn't a need to. Hades long CD is long enough to 'stall' for 5 turns to recharge angelion
I don't know if with that team ne fan srtall at everybother floor

Zero_IYAD

Where's nicoga?
Congrats bro, I just updated to version 6.3 and..

What's New

*Ver.6.3.0*
New Features
- New monsters have been added.
- Challenge Mode has arrived.
- Skill text will now appear even if an ability cannot be activated.
- Updated battle effects
- One additional team slot is available for every 100 ranks
- Maximum number of Friend slots has increased to 300
- Sort and Filter functions have been added to the Friend List
- It is now possible to transfer game data between different operating systems.
Bug Fixes
- Fixed bugs
- Miscellaneous minor adjustments

Kreed

Mixed in with the Hello Kitty news, Gungho is changing the weekly dungeons by adding the new descend dungeons as new floors (example Friday will have Twinlits Descended every week, and Thursday will have Trifruit Descended). Gungho is also saying a new Keeper is going to be added to the Tuesday dungeons.

Jinko

Mixed in with the Hello Kitty news, Gungho is changing the weekly dungeons by adding the new descend dungeons as new floors (example Friday will have Twinlits Descended every week, and Thursday will have Trifruit Descended). Gungho is also saying a new Keeper is going to be added to the Tuesday dungeons.

More choice is always good, I noticed the JP PAD has a new plant type mob also. http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1087

Edit:- Ahh never mind they are tri-fruits.

Finally a busty shiva! I still have three of them so definitely will get both ultimate Evos.

I hope that with this he gets a shorter cool down. While top droid dragon really does not affect Shiva's usefulness, that Lilith Hello Kitty monster does (she has a shorter cool down)

Cool, collab gives fruit dragon (not dragon fruit argh this is going to confuse SO many people) skillups. Now I really wish I had a grape dragon.

Also the TAMADRApurin and Kitty Valk leader skills are... interesting, to say the least. And now all five attributes have access to delay!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Where's nicoga?
Congrats bro, I just updated to version 6.3 and..

In 48 minutes when the server opens back up, I will be a VERY happy man. If this is true. I do wonder what the stipulations on the transfer are? How often, how long does it take, etc.

OH GOD SO EXCITE.

Also, what's up with that Kitty Valk? Thing is fricken adorbs. D:

E: If it wasn't posted:

1623661_272433946239471_469387129_n.jpg

Limit

6.3 update is live in NA. I'm rooted and no problems with PAD on my front. Is the Ra ultimate live yet or is it coming later?

Totakeke

In 48 minutes when the server opens back up, I will be a VERY happy man. If this is true. I do wonder what the stipulations on the transfer are? How often, how long does it take, etc.

OH GOD SO EXCITE.

Also, what's up with that Kitty Valk? Thing is fricken adorbs. D:

E: If it wasn't posted:

1623661_272433946239471_469387129_n.jpg

That is... wow.

Who needs RCV when you get an unconditional 3.5xATK every turn?

Also just realized Izanami (0.5/4/0.5 for Physical I think) is pretty much strictly worse than this guy.

razterik

Fused my first Hera drop by habit, forgetting that there is no 2x rate active right now. Got a skill up. That's my luck for the day.

TAMADRApurin with King Bubblie is going to stomp lots of content.

Top Bottom