• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Ducarmel

For plus eggs just farm the highest level dungeon that has 1.5% drop bonus, usually the t5 dungeons are the best, I assume you must be low level so I don't think you made it that far.

Snow globe, I would hold on a bit longer and feed it after you busty Valk, or use it as cheap tank leader for dungeons you have trouble beating.

For plus eggs just farm the highest level dungeon that has 1.5% drop bonus, usually the t5 dungeons are the best, I assume you must be low level so I don't think you made it that far.

Snow globe, I would hold on a bit longer and feed it after you busty Valk, or use it as cheap tank leader for dungeons you have trouble beating.

I am at Hyperion lava flow. Rank 67.

quin

Ancient Dragons are great for speed farming. A max team plus a max skilled minerva will get you through any of the dragon guerilla dungeons(including super kings) in seconds.

Same with the technical dungeons.

The 3rd dungeon of Aither desert can be beaten in as little as 30 seconds with a team of hino, 3 ancient water dragons, max skilled fallen lucifer and a hino friend.

Perhaps not, but barring that survey dungeon I won't have any other option. :(

oh god no.

Seriously no.

It's bad enough getting skillups during her survey dungeon. I can't fathom doing it through normal dungeons.

what-no-gif.gif

Althane

So, I finally got enough XP on Red Sonia to boost her up to 50, and evo her. I decided ot go ahead and dump the Tamadra that I got for the Gloom event on her, so now she's fully awakened.

So, I'm looking forward to seeing how she impacts my monored ream. I'm replacing my red ripper with her, the slight drop in stats won't really be that bad, and I'm working on getting a red present egg up and ready to feed her.

I need to see what team I can put together for her though. I know I need to get a King Baddie, but trying to think of what else I have. The dark ripper is Devil, so I can use that. Any other good farmable devils I should think about?

Man, fuck the Blazing Dragon level of Hyperion Lava Flow. I can't do it. All three Dragonette's are marked strong. Doesn't help that my team's HP is generally ~6500 or so. Guess I gotta do the prior levels and evolve my healers and level them up. Should I just farm the pendraga places?

Also what level yields the most Marine Goblins? I need to start skilling up Siren.

Ducarmel

Man, fuck the Blazing Dragon level of Hyperion Lava Flow. I can't do it. All three Dragonette's are marked strong. Doesn't help that my team's HP is generally ~6500 or so. Guess I gotta do the prior levels and evolve my healers and level them up. Should I just farm the pendraga places?

Also what level yields the most Marine Goblins? I need to start skilling up Siren.
Use padx normal dungeons are easy to exploit once you see the dungeon data, try a different team or different approach.

Do you have any Ares or Uriel friend you could try a monored tank team with your red noel and grind through the Dragonette's

To take on the boss use poison or defense breaker

Sea Cave Mercury or Oceanus Falls for evolved blue Goblins.

Jonsoncao

Banned
So, I finally got enough XP on Red Sonia to boost her up to 50, and evo her. I decided ot go ahead and dump the Tamadra that I got for the Gloom event on her, so now she's fully awakened.

So, I'm looking forward to seeing how she impacts my monored ream. I'm replacing my red ripper with her, the slight drop in stats won't really be that bad, and I'm working on getting a red present egg up and ready to feed her.

I need to see what team I can put together for her though. I know I need to get a King Baddie, but trying to think of what else I have. The dark ripper is Devil, so I can use that. Any other good farmable devils I should think about?

Helldark Blood Demon is a fairly easy farmable member for a beginner Ronia team.

A more advanced devil team uses Heras, duke, and drawn joker like other have mentioned.

Two king baddies will be nice for some descends or king of gods.

Later on, a row enhanced Ronia team relies on REM heavily, and can tackle some hardass mythical dungeons like keeper of gold.

If you need Ronia friend, you can add me 348,285,288. I run Kirin and F/L Horus for descends as well, sometimes GrOdin for my low level friends.

Use padx normal dungeons are easy to exploit once you see the dungeon data, try a different team or different approach.

Do you have any Ares or Uriel friend you could try a monored tank team with your red noel and grind through the Dragonette's

To take on the boss use poison or defense breaker

Sea Cave Mercury or Oceanus Falls for evolved blue Goblins.

Red Noel?

Afraid I lack a poisoner or guard breaker.

Ducarmel

Red Noel?

Afraid I lack a poisoner or guard breaker.

Red Snow globe

The knights are farmable maybe get the red one

If you decide to go mono red tank team its still doable but it will take you a while and you need to make sure you have more then 8000 hp and be able to heal it all in two turns

Red Snow globe

The knights are farmable maybe get the red one

If you decide to go mono red tank team its still doable but it will take you a while and you need to make sure you have more then 8000 hp and be able to heal it all in two turns

Ah. Snow Globe is still in base form for now. Not sure what color it is either.

I'll probably focus most on evolving Echidna and Siren, rather than farming a mono red tank team.

Also as far as mono red goes, the only notable red monsters I have are Strawberry Dragon, and Firedragon Tyranos. Possibly that snow globe. And Echidna. Are those suitable pieces along with the red knight?

edit: Was a Fire Snow Globe. So other than using it on a team for now, what should I use it on?

Tobe

as far as ronia team goes, there two variants? fire and dark, since i dont have the red subs necessary for it im going all dark.

so dual ronia leads.

Loki/Fa Luci/Baddie/orb changer? (i have max awoken lvl gryps, and d/w vamp, im pretty sure i have another but i dont remember right now)

is that the ideal team? or am i missing something.

Ducarmel

edit: Was a Fire Snow Globe. So other than using it on a team for now, what should I use it on?

whatever you want other then being 2x hp/RCV leader, there only good for exp.

I did not know you had strawberry dragon, might as well max level snow globe and feed it away to your valk or whatever monster you want.

Strawberry dragon (fruit dragons) are actually the replacements for the snow globes. Max evolved, leveled and awoken fruit dragons are good mono tank team leaders and subs for mono color teams.

Valk healer team is great but its not a bad idea to have another team for different dungeons if Valk is not working. Before I settled playing with Kushi/Horus/Ame/Valk I used to have all kinds of teams for different dungeons.

Here is a guide on mono red teams if you want an idea on how to build one around Tyranos or Strawberry.
http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=34505

whatever you want other then being 2x hp/RCV leader, there only good for exp.

I did not know you had strawberry dragon, might as well max level snow globe and feed it away to your valk or whatever monster you want.

Strawberry dragon (fruit dragons) are actually the replacements for the snow globes. Max evolved, leveled and awoken fruit dragons are good mono tank team leaders and subs for mono color teams.

Valk healer team is great but its not a bad idea to have another team for different dungeons if Valk is not working. Before I settled playing with Kushi/Horus/Ame/Valk I used to have all kinds of teams for different dungeons.

Here is a guide on mono red teams if you want an idea on how to build one around Tyranos or Strawberry.
http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=34505

Yeah I know Valk teams can struggle with some content. That's partly why I want to start working on a Dark Angel Metatron team. Though working on that basically means sitting on magic stones until some event comes that makes the subs I need more likely to show.

Tobe

Yeah I know Valk teams can struggle with some content. That's partly why I want to start working on a Dark Angel Metatron team. Though working on that basically means sitting on magic stones until some event comes that makes the subs I need more likely to show.

what you have. i prety much have all the subs dmeta needs. care to show your box?

I heard you like TAMADRA...
Puzzle & Dragons (North America) - GungHo

*Weekend Storms*
[Duration]: 5/8 (Thur), 12:00 AM - 5/11 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PDT)

Cataclysmic force of nature meets cataclysmic force of nature!

5/8 - Hera Descended!
5/9 - Tengu!!!
5/10 - Zeus Descended!
5/11 - Izanami Descended!

As a special bonus for this special weekend, 2 TAMADRA are being awarded to players for the first two days! *1000 Pal Points* are being awarded to players each day after!

**WARNING: You can only hold a max of 10000 Pal points--any points that go over this limit will be deleted!

Have I fucked up irrevocably by putting plus eggs on my best monsters indiscriminately? I thought it was random which stat got the bonus but now I see it isn't. Did I just ruin some of my best monsters by putting pluses in the wrong stats?

Quantum

Have I fucked up irrevocably by putting plus eggs on my best monsters indiscriminately? I thought it was random which stat got the bonus but now I see it isn't. Did I just ruin some of my best monsters by putting pluses in the wrong stats?

short answer: no.

Each of the three stats can only (max) take 99 upgrades.

you can not put more than 99 in a stat - so - no - your all good.

(total +297 possible would be 99 in each of the three)

short answer: no.

Each of the three stats can only (max) take 99 upgrades.

you can not put more than 99 in a stat - so - no - your all good.

(total +297 possible would be 99 in each of the three)

Oh thank fuck. Phew.

Another newbie question. For my healer team I know I run siren and echidna. Assuming I have the max team cost needed, is there any reason not to ultimate evolve each monster?

Oh thank fuck. Phew.

Another newbie question. For my healer team I know I run siren and echidna. Assuming I have the max team cost needed, is there any reason not to ultimate evolve each monster?

For Echidna, her stat growth curve changes to be more backloaded, which means if yours is still relatively low leveled she may actually lose stats on evolution. That, and she loses the ability to do certain conditional dungeons due to the increased cost/rarity.

Tobe

fuck yeah tamaaas. get that ltron awoken i guess. also lilith. since i got her to ult evo attacker and fuck evolving succubus.

also i can do a mono blue with blue fruit and eventually gonna have wukong running and i recently got a lemon dragon. thats 18 tamas jeeez gungho please keep them coming.

ZeroAKA

Ahahhahaha, come on man. GungHo can't win! At least you can buy stones- can't buy tamadras.
I'll take a magic stone over a Tamadra any day. Besides, you can theoretically get unlimited Tamadras without event giveaways, but there are only a limited number of magic stones. ;)

Edit: I'm a (mostly) non-IAP player, so that might make a difference. Only bought magic stones once.

hermit7

Will take tamas. I run metal and jewel dragons and even try twinlits and teifruits but am not quite able to complete then consistently. Need some more awakenings to finish them more consistently.

Tobe

I'll take a magic stone over a Tamadra any day. Besides, you can theoretically get unlimited Tamadras without event giveaways, but there are only a limited number of magic stones. ;)

Edit: I'm a (mostly) non-IAP player, so that might make a difference. Only bought magic stones once.

i put it this way, its been a long time since ive bought a console game, and in pc im playing dota which is f2p. so spending around 120 usd every 2 months seems ok (could probably reduce it to 60, since i really dont need anything and rolling is basically stupid since i want specific gods now.) 80 stones for refreshing specific dungeons goes a long way.

i put it this way, its been a long time since ive bought a console game, and in pc im playing dota which is f2p. so spending around 120 usd every 2 months seems ok (could probably reduce it to 60, since i really dont need anything and rolling is basically stupid since i want specific gods now.) 80 stones for refreshing specific dungeons goes a long way.

I can get that. But I feel a lot of people buy stones to fuel a gambling addiction. Plus the game is designed to exploit human psychology and compel players (especially minors) to buy stones. Feels wrong to me to support that sort of thing.

As a formerly heavy IAP player I agree with you. As an IAP player I preferred TAMAs over stones, especially before we got the new Thursday and Friday dungeons that can be easily farmed for baby TAMAs. As a non-IAP player I definitely prefer the stones. I'm sitting on only 3 stones right now after farming Gunma and evo mats to skill-up my F/D Minerva. I have so many extra TAMAs that I think I'll start leaving the free TAMA messages unopened until I need them.

ZeroAKA

As a formerly heavy IAP player I agree with you. As an IAP player I preferred TAMAs over stones, especially before we got the new Thursday and Friday dungeons that can be easily farmed for baby TAMAs. As a non-IAP player I definitely prefer the stones. I'm sitting on only 3 stones right now after farming Gunma and evo mats to skill-up my F/D Minerva. I have so many extra TAMAs that I think I'll start leaving the free TAMA messages unopened until I need them.
I've fully awoken ~15 of my most used monsters and still have 6 left with 11 unopened Tamadra messages. The supply never ends. ~_~

Tobe

I've fully awoken ~15 of my most used monsters and still have 6 left with 11 unopened Tamadra messages. The supply never ends. ~_~

i have at least 12 monster to fully awaken with 2 of them being fruit dragons. but i get your point, im planning on not iaping for at least 1 month. yeah stones come of very handy once you reach 100+ stam.

also getting tamas on metal dragons is pure luck, if somebody gets at least 10 from them good for him but not everybody has that luck.

quin

How many monsters do you guys have awoken with Resistance-seal? Having 5 of those makes the new wednesday dungeon much easier. Put some into those monsters!

J0dy77

Watery Temptress has to be the worst stamina dumps in this game's history if you're trying to skillup Haku. Zero skills ups, dozen fed... countless runs with no drop.

quin

The +egg dungeon costs 30 stamina and has 5 levels. They better be generous with those drops...
It was also only given one time slot

Top Bottom