• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

linsivvi

I think it's more strange that they still can't figure out how to handle timezone and event scheduling after so many previous problems.

I mean, pretty much every server-based games out there have done it probably, what's so special about PAD that they screw up every time?

Spoit

My first godfest (EU was Egypcian and Japanese 1), and quite awful.

Amaterasu
Viper Orochi
Blazing Maiden Princess Valkyrie
Graviton Earth Dragon
Toytops
Freyja
Baal
Drawn Joker

At least, i can do a competent healer team, if I evolve Freyja. Maybe even a Wood + Healer, because I have Artemis and I just got a green golem from the PAL machine.
That is an amazing pull list (And japanese 1.0 and egyptian is probably the best godfest combo)

Narras

With no major events going on, I've been trying to complete some technical dungeons and have finally made it to the Mythic Stone Dragon Cave dungeons. The Tower of Ice Water was the most challenging as I was working on these technical dungeons since no one on my friend list ran any water leads. So, I resorted to using random people with water leads and no leader skills activating besides my own. At the end of the day, Siegfried and my starter Plesios had to carry me through them. LOL

zhieeep

Neo Member
Dragonball Kai x DBZ Collaboration is coming. Details to follow on 5/25
no1.jpg

Who will be in the dragon's belly? I need future Trunks.

Tobe

Pretty excited for this collab. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to reach the US.

it wont, dbz is huge here unlike HxH which i hope it comes here some day.

2 months at most is my guess. and yeah we need future trunks. gotenks and the works.

maks

So many DBZ characters. What arcs does Kai cover? I'm thinking they'll probably focus on one major arc at a time (around 10 characters). Likely Freiza for now. Cover others with future updates.

I'm going to drop a bit of money on this. :/

saichi

Awww, don't be like that. Ame is great fun, she's the leader of my monored ream that's been wrecking dungeons right and left. I've made the most progress in the normal/technical dungeons with her.

Just... don't bring her as your leader into a Descended. Bad idea.

do I have you as friend? I need Ame friends... 363964207

Dark valk is amazing I have one.

what team do you run her with? I already have a vamp on my dark team

Zero_IYAD

Man, the most monsters I'm lacking right now are Orochi & Susano!
I had to delay for a couple of turns to charge Indra's guard even with 3 fully awoken Odins.
They better give us easily farmable mobs to skill up Indra like Susano's Leek =_=

tumblr_n5tfm97gtx1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

Edit: So this just happened :>

tumblr_n5tip1Engr1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

thetechkid

Is Beelzebub doable with a Valkyrie team? I'm tempted to try it now that I got my Enhidna max skilled I just have extra stamina to burn for the day.

Ducarmel

Is Beelzebub doable with a Valkyrie team? I'm tempted to try it now that I got my Enhidna max skilled I just have extra stamina to burn for the day.

Some youtube vids
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query="ベルゼブブ+降臨!"+超地獄級+薔薇戦姫・グレイスヴァルキリー

If its not showing up properely try searching this term
"ベルゼブブ 降臨!" 超地獄級 薔薇戦姫・グレイスヴァルキリー

Seems like its doable with atleast one healer god on your team, however the successful no stone runs I have watched so far are if its Amon invades on floor 3 instead of Astaroth. Not sure how much plus eggs you need but clearly you need ~13000 hp to tank Amon and have enough rcv to heal every turn, also some rng luck with heart orbs while matching poison orbs

Tobe

gungtroll day for me.

14 runs of SSP expert without a single drop.

I do have a level 5 Enchilada(CLM) - I want it maxed! -

shouldve waited for 2x. did 1 run on barbados, and 1 try on belzebub (i think i can clear it but since i have no practice its hard)

Quantum

shouldve waited for 2x. did 1 run on barbados, and 1 try on belzebub (i think i can clear it but since i have no practice its hard)

I just want it done, just burned stamina/level up - will use stones if tomorrow if its actually 2x.

last time the dungeons was around what 4 months ago?

was hoping I would luck out then use sta for RO colab - beelzebub will wait.

I need Dub-Sapplits.

U&Y needs 1 to evolve, and so does Karin for her Ultimate Evolution (row enhance/skill cooldown awakenings over easier activate any day of the week). Of course trying the blue second tier of technicals yesterday netted me NOTHING (not even a sighting).

It's not a big deal for U&Y, because they still need to be leveled before they can evolve. But Karin would be so much nicer evolved than she is now.

Also 5 magic stones is ok, but I can't help but feel disappointed.

Jagernaut

The bug messed up most of the event so I expected more than 5 stones, maybe some Tamadra as well.

I ultimate evolved Amon and Karin to physical types, I need more Tamadra to awaken them. I have a BOdin but no Bonia. I would trade 1 of my 3 Ronias for a Bonia.

hermit7

The bug messed up most of the event so I expected more than 5 stones, maybe some Tamadra as well.

I ultimate evolved Amon and Karin to physical types, I need more Tamadra to awaken them. I have a BOdin but no Bonia. I would trade 1 of my 3 Ronias for a Bonia.

Have all the pieces for a blonia team, 2 blodin and 2 blonia. Don't have the team cost to field it:-(. Need like 40 more ranks

Zero_IYAD

Finally some new ultimates!

tumblr_n5vj8va2F71srgzyyo1_500.jpg

- Used 9 Gold Keepers from my huge collection to evolve the Mech Warriors, seems it was a good decision to Max skill them in the past few months.
- Evolved Gryps Rider Finn, Uriel & Ame no Uzume.
- Evolved Leilan to F/L form & Karin to W/D form & fully awoken both.

the reward for playing a year is quite shitty, honestly.
I agree, 2 Super Gold Kings isn't much for a year.
I would've preferred 10 stones or something :/

Jagernaut

What team did you use to farm so many Gold Keepers? I still haven't beat it yet. I tried with DTron but a Rainbow Keeper invade killed me.

saichi

300 days gets 10 stones... cant' complain.

gonna use a few on Snake Princess... 0/3 on skill up so far and I just realized it's 10 turn minimum. I'm only 3 levels away!

Zero_IYAD

What team did you use to farm so many Gold Keepers? I still haven't beat it yet. I tried with DTron but a Rainbow Keeper invade killed me.
This is my regular farming team partnered with another L/L Ra or F/L Horus.

tumblr_n5vltmZqjL1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

I clear almost 90% of my runs without issues.
I like that the Odins skill help me drain some HP from my enemies, that helped me a few times surviving the pre-emptive attack of the next round.
In general, all the subs in my team can be replaced with a rainbow team with high RCV except for Echinda.. She's a must to clear the final round.

Tobe

New uvos are out. Guess I finally have a red attacker team. Got cao cao, ame, Leilani, Dino, Asuka probably gonna need another orb changer but seems pretty good.

Compensation was crappy was expecting more. Actually I would be happy if we get the dungeons and more time of 2x skill up and the works.
Oh and I need a gazillion tamas again. 6 for both my riders (12 if you count Dino)

Ducarmel

Bustied my Ame, Karin to Ethereal Guardian and Uriel.

Debating on Belial, I don't use him for anything.

Wish I had Leilan to busty she is the only one left I need to complete my collection of the Chinese Gods.

Just gotta farm me a Rainbow... ... ..

damn it. Guess I'll wait for next week.

RK is 2x today, I don't think next week will be a good time to try to farm for him.

So I have a wide variety of monsters that are desparately in need of leveling. My question is, is Pengdra farming still the best method for that? Most of my main monsters (Ameterasu, GRodin, Bastet, etc.) are mid 30s/40s, so Pendras seem really inefficient. Am I better off farming the crap outta _________ Kings and using stones to refresh Stam during that time?

Tobe

So I have a wide variety of monsters that are desparately in need of leveling. My question is, is Pengdra farming still the best method for that? Most of my main monsters (Ameterasu, GRodin, Bastet, etc.) are mid 30s/40s, so Pendras seem really inefficient. Am I better off farming the crap outta _________ Kings and using stones to refresh Stam during that time?
The thing about the peng cycle is that it usually consists on natural stam. Because it's spread through various days, it takes longer but the you invest less resources. Depending on you stam 100+ you might consider stoning of supers gems.

Ducarmel

The Pengdra cycle is slower, takes up a lot of box space, but slightly cost efficient and rng does not screw you over it that much.

Evolving your mobs through high/king/super king jewel dragons is fastest but cost the most.

the other option is feeding them through normal dungeon mob drops, mind numbing slow.

edit:beaten

Althane

Bustied my Ame, Karin to Ethereal Guardian and Uriel.

Debating on Belial, I don't use him for anything.

Wish I had Leilan to busty she is the only one left I need to complete my collection of the Chinese Gods.

RK is 2x today, I don't think next week will be a good time to try to farm for him.

But at the same time, it's Scarlet Snake Princess time!

Saw your bustied Ame, it's what made me realize that the new Ame busty was out. Woot.

Hige

Went 0/2 on Echidna skill ups. Decided to wait until I got 5 and feed them all at once. 4 skill ups! And I've officially used up all my luck with this game now lol.

Top Bottom