• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

HANZO USERS REJOICE WE CAN BEAT GOLD KEEPER WITH LITTLE TO NO EFFORT, i stumble upon this on the fb group and investigated how the team worked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S16PtrmKtY (im guessing switching ares with ronia could do the same results. there is another run with anubis. so fuck yeah.

Think this might work without a D.Meta? Ronia instead of Ares might work (despite the type mismatch you get more skill ups and a dark row enhancement in addition to the red row). I have every single optimal sub (Gryps, Max skilled Hanzo, max awoken Ultimate Yomi, and a ton of other awesome attackers like Unit 13) but no D.Meta.

In other news. After deleting inactive players and some valks I have lots of friend free spaces. I am looking for Ronia, U&Y and Haku leads.

My Main lead is Ronia. This is followed by Ultimate Shiva (mainly for Twinlit and Metal farming), Luci (really only for brainless descends, don't use him much anymore at all), and Haku (working on max skilling her now). I have a U&Y but no friends, however there is success when I pair him with Horus (which is weird I know, but it works) but I am really looking for U&Y friends.

I also have other "leads" like Karin, Valk (still lots of L.Meta, friends on my list so I just pair with those), Artemis, Unit 13, and D/L ultimate Yomi, but I never use them for anything but subs.
399 633 290

Tobe

I think dmeta, isn't crucial. Is a orb enhancement which is cool but it's mostly a big big stat stick. A 297 meta has 4k hp. Pretty hard to come by something like that.
Also the light and dark types.

Jagernaut

tumblr_n5x9w4hSxL1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

Okey, this is way easier & much more forgiving than the Gold Keeper dungeon.
I used the same dual L/L Ra team I use to farm Gold Keepers, only exchanged G.Odin with Bastet for better RCV & Echidna with R.Odin since you'll almost always get your skills bound the second you enter the dungeon.
Most of the mobs give damage you can recover from easily.

The last round is the most tricky, you have to give damage to both masks equally & recover at least once every 2 rounds..
If you kill one before the other, you have to finish the other one in the next round.
If you managed to escape the skill binding, congrats, just kill the blue one & use Ra's skill to 7777 the green one's ass.

I don't think I'll farm that dungeon as much as Gold Keepers'.
Evolved my Beast Rider.. & that's it for now.

5 skill bind resists give complete protection, right? I could run this fully awoken skill bind immune team:

F/L Horus leader
Ultimate Bastet
D/W Lucifer
D/L Yomi
Bane - for Solar Lazer since I don't have Ra
F/L Horus friend

Jagernaut

I think dmeta, isn't crucial. Is a orb enhancement which is cool but it's mostly a big big stat stick. A 297 meta has 4k hp. Pretty hard to come by something like that.
Also the light and dark types.

Thanks for your double Hanzo team suggestion for Gold Keeper. I used that team successfully with D/L Yomi instead of Gryps Rider. I did have to use 1 stone in the Dark Keeper stage. That was the toughest fight since I did not have much elemental advantage (just the sub colors for DTron and Yomi).

Tobe

Thanks for your double Hanzo team suggestion for Gold Keeper. I used that team successfully with D/L Yomi instead of Gryps Rider. I did have to use 1 stone in the Dark Keeper stage. That was the toughest fight since I did not have much elemental advantage (just the sub colors for DTron and Yomi).
Yeah I also thought that was the hardest part of it. The grind was real.

I need a hera ur to work on my Haku/Devil team. I really really hope she gets an ultimate soon with a devil subtype. It's a fun team to run.

If she gets two forms I can make them both since I have two maxed fully awoken haku's.

An example

Cleofis

Neo Member
Leave it up to me to pull a Hanzo from the REM when all I want are rare blues during gala of tides. Guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth though.

I need a hera ur to work on my Haku/Devil team. I really really hope she gets an ultimate soon with a devil subtype. It's a fun team to run.
If she gets two forms I can make them both since I have two maxed fully awoken haku's.
[/URL]

I think Haku with Devil subtype will happen, I think the question is which of her ultimates which get the desired subtype.

I am sure some would like Haku/Devil to be Dark/Blue (maybe for typing usage with Satan, Drawn Joker and Beelzebub), while others (like myself) would love Haku/Devil to be Dark/Red (for Ronia, Ultimate dark Shiva, and Hera-ur usage). And even then will the devil subtype coincide with the ultimate evolution that gets more awakenings?

There are way to many ways for Haku to become even more awesome with this evolution.

My personal bet on what the other subtype will be is Attacker.

I think Haku with Devil subtype will happen, I think the question is which of her ultimates which get the desired subtype.

I am sure some would like Haku/Devil to be Dark/Blue (maybe for typing usage with Satan, Drawn Joker and Beelzebub), while others (like myself) would love Haku/Devil to be Dark/Red (for Ronia, Ultimate dark Shiva, and Hera-ur usage). And even then will the devil subtype coincide with the ultimate evolution that gets more awakenings?

There are way to many ways for Haku to become even more awesome with this evolution.

My personal bet on what the other subtype will be is Attacker.

Not sure what to do if this happens. Evolve one of each or two devil?

Quantum

I've been running dark night sword all day - only got one skill up - not really worried about skilling the mob.

But I've averaged a +1 on every run - I'm tempted to stone and see if it continues, but has anyone else seen this?

*every* freaking run.

colinp

Banned
I've been running dark night sword all day - only got one skill up - not really worried about skilling the mob.

But I've averaged a +1 on every run - I'm tempted to stone and see if it continues, but has anyone else seen this?

*every* freaking run.

I got a lot of +1s during my snake princess runs, but I don't think I got one every run, hah. Don't stop till you get enough. ;)

Uvo'd Kirin earlier! Yay! Finally! Mystic Mask invaded my first run. Next order of business is spilling up Verche come Friday/Saturday.

Generally speaking, are the mystic knights easier to skill up than enchilada?

Zero_IYAD

5 skill bind resists give complete protection, right? I could run this fully awoken skill bind immune team:

F/L Horus leader
Ultimate Bastet
D/W Lucifer
D/L Yomi
Bane - for Solar Lazer since I don't have Ra
F/L Horus friend
Am not sure, but if 5 resistors will give you full immunity then it seems like a very stable team!

hermit7

Finished my CDK of skill ups. Going to go hard for verche and ADK skills the next few days. Only need two on verche. ADK may sink though

Hope we get skillups for the riders someday. Now that I have most the pieces for a Dtron team (asides from the most important one) I wanna orb change like there's no tomorrow.

razterik

Art was removed, cards still there. I wouldn't count on seeing it or Bastet Robbins anytime soon. Best to hope for another dungeon or collab set that gives rider skill ups.

Tobe

Probably what bothers me the most is the fact that, there was a mob that has the ability to create poison orbs on a 6 cd. Shit was amazing.

Yes, gold keeper from the pal pull what should i Evo?

Cuchulainn or Siegfried

I say Siegfried, just because I think G/D makes more sense to me than G/F.

B/Y for Siegfried is better than B/R imo.

edit: I'm with you, Cosmo. My stupid riders need skill-ups. Does anyone know what the buff to two-pronged attack means? So 1.5x for 4 orbs? Does this activate for 5 and 6 orb matches? I might have to slot a dino rider in my Shiva team if so.

Beat Legendary Mask twice and got both the blue and green masks. Looks like the only things that use them are the Riders so far? Oh and skilling-up Orochi. I think I'm more interested in skilling-up Orochi than the Riders. Dungeon is very easy with a Luci team. 2 Luci, 2 Hera, 2 Yomi. 80% skill bind resist was good enough to avoid 3 attempted skill binds, so it saved a lot of time and I'm able to clear the dungeon in less than 40 turns.

razterik

Does anyone know what the buff to two-pronged attack means? So 1.5x for 4 orbs? Does this activate for 5 and 6 orb matches? I might have to slot a dino rider in my Shiva team if so.

Last time I looked, it works for four orbs only and only affects damage from that specific combo. I think damage is 1.5x for one awakening, 2x for the two on the riders. It's still junk.

Keep thinking I should run Legendary Mask, but I figure I'll wait on it. Don't need anything but the Orochi skill ups and that's too much hassle for me right now. Would like to use the green masks to max an Avalon, but we don't even have him yet for lolreasons.

I say Siegfried, just because I think G/D makes more sense to me than G/F.

B/Y for Siegfried is better than B/R imo.

edit: I'm with you, Cosmo. My stupid riders need skill-ups. Does anyone know what the buff to two-pronged attack means? So 1.5x for 4 orbs? Does this activate for 5 and 6 orb matches? I might have to slot a dino rider in my Shiva team if so.
thanks. do u most of you agree with his assessment.

Time to start saving stones:
*Godfest Voting BEGINS!!!*
[Polls Open Until]: 5/26 (Mon) 23:59 PM (PDT)
Come one, come all! The Survey Godfest has returned! Choose one from among our 70 Gods to see who is the most powerful--and the most popular!
To vote, simply click the link below, and then click the Vote box for your desired God. Votes will be shown in real-time, and the 20 winners will be collected for an upcoming Godfest!

As an advanced notice to users, there is only one vote per Facebook user, and there is no advanced warning/confirmation when voting. Your choice will be tallied immediately.

Godfest details and results will be announced at a later date, so stay tuned!

Jagernaut

Lets hope that this is an actual godfest instead of the players choice carnival we previously had before.

I pulled Haku and Archangel Lucifer in that players choice carnival after failing to pull them in godfests so it worked out well for me.

This time I would like to pull Kirin, Qiao sisters, and Lu Bu.

Hige

How does the player's choice godfest work? Can you still get trash rolls like golems? Would Sonia/Odin/Meta appear no matter what the votes are?

Tobe

quick heads up, dont vote for specials gods since they will appear at normal rates. BOOOOO.

3kingdom gods it is then. lubu gonna a popular one, shiva also.

Hydronium

Neo Member
I pulled Haku and Archangel Lucifer in that players choice carnival after failing to pull them in godfests so it worked out well for me.

This time I would like to pull Kirin, Qiao sisters, and Lu Bu.

I remember reading about people pulling gods at a high rate during that carnival, but I never have courage to pull the rem on anything outside of a godfest. Well, I hope you pull a Kirin during this player choice godfest. I managed to pull her in that last player choice godfest and she has helped me steamroll many descends.

Spoit

Still no 3x chance for Godfest only gods. Pass.

yeah, STOP VOTING FOR GODFEST ONLY GODS, they won't be boosted:

*Notice for Odin, Metatron, Sonia, and Guan Yu:
If these special, Godfest-exclusive gods are chosen, they will appear at their normal Godfest rates and not at an additional 3x increased chance. Please keep this in mind while voting.

You're just wasting a valuable slot

zhieeep

Neo Member
To my understanding, if you vote for a GF-only god, they will appear in the lineup. If you don't, they won't be in the line up AT ALL for this specific "player's choice GF. Hence, you are not wasting a vote.

At least this is how the JP version worked. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Whatever the case may be the 3X up doesn't do much to change the appearance rates of the ultra rare monsters. Blue Odin, Blue Sonia, Red Odin, Red Guan Yu, and Dark Meta will always be near 1% to begin with.

This will be your only chance to at least separate Green Guan Yu, Green Odin and Light Meta and ensure that they don't wind up in the lineup. Do your civic PND duty and vote!

linsivvi

To my understanding, if you vote for a GF-only god, they will appear in the lineup. If you don't, they won't be in the line up AT ALL for this specific "player's choice GF. Hence, you are not wasting a vote.

At least this is how the JP version worked. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Whatever the case may be the 3X up doesn't do much to change the appearance rates of the ultra rare monsters. Blue Odin, Blue Sonia, Red Odin, Red Guan Yu, and Dark Meta will always be near 1% to begin with.

This will be your only chance to at least separate Green Guan Yu, Green Odin and Light Meta and ensure that they don't wind up in the lineup. Do your civic PND duty and vote!

Yes, and I'd rather the Godfest only mobs show up than not, so I'm sticking with Red Sonia.

chrono01

You're losing the extra 2x chances from having a non-godfest god slot.
But what if some people, such as myself, still want a few of the Godfest-only Gods in addition to the more standard ones?

By voting for the Godfest-only Gods it gives them a chance at a larger pool of pulls that interest them. If they didn't vote for them, there would be no chance for them to show up. At least, for the winning ones, there's a slight chance that the player might gain access to them as they use their Magic Stones for another they're after.

NineH

It's funny you mention these 3 since they are the only godfest only monsters I have, and in multiples too, having 7 Grodin and 3 LMeta. Why do you hate me GungHo???

zhieeep

Neo Member
It's funny you mention these 3 since they are the only godfest only monsters I have, and in multiples too, having 7 Grodin and 3 LMeta. Why do you hate me GungHo???

These 3 in particular along with Red Sonia have a higher appearance rate than the others Godfest only monsters.

NineH

These 3 in particular along with Red Sonia have a higher appearance rate than the others Godfest only monsters.

I did not know that. i was always under the assumption that they were all equal rates of dropping out of the REM. Now not getting a Ronia feels bad since it comes out a bit more frequently.

Top Bottom