• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Tobe

New team for twinlits. Change enchilada for FA luci. 1f becomes super easy just fucking blow everything since you get 9 skill boost. 3f is just blowing the dubs and waiting for ronia.

New team for twinlits. Change enchilada for FA luci. 1f becomes super easy just fucking blow everything since you get 9 skill boost. 3f is just blowing the dubs and waiting for ronia.

What's the rest of your team?

also got two mystic lights to drop in the same round, no skill ups:(

Still 1/3 on skill ups isn't bad, and I might stone when metals descend (and use the extra stam for blade of Justice)

Tobe

Typical dtron team

Since I uvo Lilith to d/l she gets fucked with binds.

Dtron/dtron
Lilith
Hanzo
FA luci
Ronia
If I had a regular Lilith or d/d I would stick to enchilada.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
So I quit for a long time but now have the itch again. Starting fresh, but I see so many new monsters. Can someone tell me what I should be rerolling for with my first roll?

There is an event, which in there are worth keeping?

I got Amon. Good or reroll?

J0dy77

What's everyone using for twinlits? I really despise this dungeon and need to find something consistent to farm it.

I just don't have enough skill awakenings to make it easy.

Does anyone have a Sun wu kong they can put up? bonus points for fully awoken.

shinjijai

So I quit for a long time but now have the itch again. Starting fresh, but I see so many new monsters. Can someone tell me what I should be rerolling for with my first roll?

Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao and Kirins are good rolls for this gala. Amon is a cheap Bodin replacement, I don't suggest keeping him.

Jagernaut

What's everyone using for twinlits? I really despise this dungeon and need to find something consistent to farm it.

I just don't have enough skill awakenings to make it easy.

Does anyone have a Sun wu kong they can put up? bonus points for fully awoken.

I use this team and it's been very consistent.

DTron - max awakened
Hanzo - max skilled and awakened
Ronia - max awakened
D/D Lilith - max skilled
Lilith - max skilled
DTron friend

Other good "Off-godfest" gods (other than what Shinji said) are Umisachi and Yamisachi, Haku, Archangel Lucifer (but be warned his gameplay can be boring and slow) and Horus.

Yes I still recommend AA Luci to people, he is instant win for the first 70% of the game, and 90% of all trophy dragons...

Oh and save each and every stone for the players choice godfest (should come up early next month)... seriously it will be amazing for people starting out the game.

Ultimate Shiva Leads, max awoken
Ronia 6*, Max awoken
Awoken Hera-Ur,
Dancing Amaterasu, max awoken (can be subbed for any monster that can be awoken to resist all binds, but she works best)
King baddie

you can still get orb trolled on the first floor, but with 22 turns to stall and an instant unbind once you stall those twenty-two turns you win the dungeon.
Kill all but 1-2 Mythlits
Stall 22 turns -
Pop Dancing amaterasu to unbind every monster and kill remaining mythlits (end round 1)
Pop first shiva skill - kill (end round 2)
preemptive strikes by dubs will remove the shiva skill - Pop Second shiva skill and kill (end round 3)
pop King baddie, Ronia and then Hera-ur, should kill both. If not, you have 1 turn to kill devilit (because this WILL kill the angelit) Three red rows and two black rows is optimal ronia orb create for this dungeon.

I figure once all my monsters are max level (currently only Ammy is) then this will be almost a never lose (as I kill all but 2 mythlits every time, and i'm almost to killing all but 1 mythlit that first turn). Battle is practically impossible to lose if you only save 1 mythlit first round

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
To reroll I still need to do that entire tutorial every time, right? Or is there an easier way? (android if it matters)

Also, what's up with these fruit dragons?

shinjijai

To reroll I still need to do that entire tutorial every time, right? Or is there an easier way? (android if it matters)

guide on rerolling on android.

fruit dragons have tons of awakenings, and make great mono tank leaders, but kinda useless for anything else.

Tobe

Yeah do the tutorial each time.

Fruit dragons were created cause Jp had to many tamas. They are staples in hero teams tho. The hello kitty dungeon had the mobs to skill them.

Ah for some reason I thought the Radiant Gala was a godfest, didnt realise it was just a normal REM list. Thats what I get for not paying attention.

No I agree too, I saw that 3x and didn't think at all

after I had posted about it and everything.

Still no clue what I am going to do with a bastet. How do you use this monster? what teams do you use her with, can she descend better than U&Y, Ronia, Lucifer, and Haku?

shinjijai

No I agree too, I saw that 3x and didn't think at all

after I had posted about it and everything.

Still no clue what I am going to do with a bastet. How do you use this monster? what teams do you use her with, can she descend better than U&Y, Ronia, Lucifer, and Haku?

I main Bastet and I use her on my god team to farm OoH. I hardly use her outside of regular farm though. She's a really good sub for Zeus twinlit team, but I find it more consistent to run F/D Shiva for twinlits now.

Horrible, just horrible. Don't even bother fusing it with anything, just throw it away.

Just kidding. Haku is a great pull. Congrats.

How is she great exactly? There are better, easier to pull of multipliers out there. And it requires the right set of orbs being on the field, so I'm not sure if the 3.5x boost is better than the 3x unconditional boost offered by some monsters.

chrono01

How is she great exactly? There are better, easier to pull of multipliers out there. And it requires the right set of orbs being on the field, so I'm not sure if the 3.5x boost is better than the 3x unconditional boost offered by some monsters.
I'm not saying that there aren't better options, but she definitely doesn't "suck". Of course, as you said, it depends on what other members you have for her team, but even if you don't have them now you probably will later on.

In either case, she's worth keeping around.

I'm not saying that there aren't better options, but she definitely doesn't "suck". Of course, as you said, it depends on what other members you have for her team, but even if you don't have them now you probably will later on.

In either case, she's worth keeping around.

I dunno. The teams she is used on seem to require a ton of other REM only monsters. And I already have a better Dark REM monster that requires other REM only monsters. Dark Angel Metatron.

xCobalt

I dunno. The teams she is used on seem to require a ton of other REM only monsters. And I already have a better Dark REM monster that requires other REM only monsters. Dark Angel Metatron.

She definitely doesn't need REM only monsters to do well. It also has a very useful ability which changes the entire board to only the necessary colours which will definitely lead to very high burst damage.

She definitely doesn't need REM only monsters to do well. It also has a very useful ability which changes the entire board to only the necessary colours which will definitely lead to very high burst damage.

Mind suggesting some good non-REM subs for her, besides Naga?

Ducarmel

Mind suggesting some good non-REM subs for her, besides Naga?

Read this guide, she has plenty farmable subs.
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=15337

I have Haku I only use her for certain situations because I have better leaders but for a while she was the flavor of the month when Chinese gods debuted in NA servers it pissed me off because I had Mei Mei and Karin, when i finally pulled her everybody went on to use D.Meta or whatever the hot god is at the moment.

Read this guide, she has plenty farmable subs.
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=15337

I have Haku I only use her for certain situations because I have better leaders but for a while she was the flavor of the month.

Thanks Ducarmel and xCobalt. I'll read up I suppose.

As for subs that I have that could maybe compete with her: Almost ult evo'd Princess Valkyrie, Dark Angel Metatron, Red Flower Dragon Barbados.

J0dy77

Other good "Off-godfest" gods (other than what Shinji said) are Umisachi and Yamisachi, Haku, Archangel Lucifer (but be warned his gameplay can be boring and slow) and Horus.

Yes I still recommend AA Luci to people, he is instant win for the first 70% of the game, and 90% of all trophy dragons...

Oh and save each and every stone for the players choice godfest (should come up early next month)... seriously it will be amazing for people starting out the game.

Ultimate Shiva Leads, max awoken
Ronia 6*, Max awoken
Awoken Hera-Ur,
Dancing Amaterasu, max awoken (can be subbed for any monster that can be awoken to resist all binds, but she works best)
King baddie

you can still get orb trolled on the first floor, but with 22 turns to stall and an instant unbind once you stall those twenty-two turns you win the dungeon.
Kill all but 1-2 Mythlits
Stall 22 turns -
Pop Dancing amaterasu to unbind every monster and kill remaining mythlits (end round 1)
Pop first shiva skill - kill (end round 2)
preemptive strikes by dubs will remove the shiva skill - Pop Second shiva skill and kill (end round 3)
pop King baddie, Ronia and then Hera-ur, should kill both. If not, you have 1 turn to kill devilit (because this WILL kill the angelit) Three red rows and two black rows is optimal ronia orb create for this dungeon.

I figure once all my monsters are max level (currently only Ammy is) then this will be almost a never lose (as I kill all but 2 mythlits every time, and i'm almost to killing all but 1 mythlit that first turn). Battle is practically impossible to lose if you only save 1 mythlit first round

Basically all the godfest only gods i've never pulled.

Scratch

yolo rolled a hades. he seems to have better awakenings than heras, so i guess i'll be sticking with him. overall not disappointed.

Okay. Yeah I thought you rolled a new account or something. I have a max level Haku that I never use.

Nope. My first roll was Great Valkyrie, which I stuck with because I didn't know any better. By the time I even considered rerolling I had pulled a Dark Angel Metatron from the REM so resetting is pretty much not an option at this point.

maks

Uhh...im 0/15 trying to get a mystic light knight. Doesnt feel like 2x today. Anyone getting good drops? I was going to stone for this but I think im going to give up.

Tobe

Uhh...im 0/15 trying to get a mystic light knight. Doesnt feel like 2x today. Anyone getting good drops? I was going to stone for this but I think im going to give up.

ive had good ish drops. im gonna stone to get the last 2 skill ups. really need this guys for a sun wu kong team i want in the future ( i also have kirin so i can use him there too i guess)

Quantum

mine was terrible this afternoon - I'm having a little better luck this evening, and was feeling the same way about the 2x - I'm going to stone tomorrow to max, just used stamina/planed out level up today.

am_dragon

Some days I love this game.
Ultimate Evo'd my max skilled Parv, to Jade Oracle, Parvati - thanks pal !
Ultimate Evo'd my max skilled Echidna to Crimson Lotus Mistress
Ultimate Evo'd Karin to Ethereal Guardian Seiryuu
4 super metal dragons in 2 runs
my Verche is now level 4
Finally I yolo rolled a Persephone, not sure if I can use her but it's much better than a stone knight.

Limited dungeons or if you want to min/max your rarity score on score attack dungeons. Also, if you use dupes to awaken monsters, then better to do that at a lower form to save evo mats.

colinp

Banned
Woo, max skilled Verche!

Jeez, pretty rotten drop rate but that's done. Had success with 1/2 and 1/1 skill ups after my initial 0/5. I swear I had the best drop rates during the first two hours of the event. After that it all went down hill, hah.

Only got four + eggs as well, compared with eight farming Dark Dragon. Not sure I'll worry about Ancient Dragon farming.

am_dragon

Consider me bummed, I have one level more to go. The drop rate was great yesterday but I spent 2 stones on refills to get to lvl 4.

I waited on several of my ultimate evo's to get Awokens. My Dracula has one more Awoken level before I ultimate him. You have to check the XP needed, and rarity, for example Valk just use tams to Awoken, leveling her costs way to much.

Quantum

It was only ever going to be for 24 hours, they just changed the day it was 24 to the first day instead of the second like with Dark.

I managed to actually have more luck today, and was able to max pretty quickly, ended up only needing one stone to so it - which I would have had to use yesterday anyway so - idk.

I don't know with certainty that it was only going to be 24 hours - I've never seen gungho put a dungeon up initially with 2x only to decrease the rate after - although with hindsight you are correct.

I know Hera / Two Hero's are considered to be the " easiest " of the Descends and where people should start. But what would be considered the next ones to try?

Is there a Tier of descends like ...

Bottom Tier - Hera / Two Hero's

2nd Tier - Hera Is / Hera Ur

3rd Tier - Heracles / Valk

Etc. etc.

Since I am done with Hera / Two Heros, just curious which one I should try focusing in on next. Now that they seem to run descends all week long, all the time.

Top Bottom