• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

ccbfan

Anyone know some good team with with a partner Ronia when you don't have one?

Half my friend list right now is Ronia, so I need a decent team to do day to day stuff.

I have no REM Devil leaders so descend drops are about it.

So far I've using

Hera-Ur
Vamp
Lillith
Hera-IS
Hera

Much weaker than healer team.

Zero_IYAD

This team worked fine for me, pretty easy to zero stone.
Got both dragons & 2 Red Tamadras in 2 runs, got a Skill Up on R.Odin so that's a good start for me : )

tumblr_n68llh3BQU1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

Ducarmel

Anyone know some good team with with a partner Ronia when you don't have one?

Half my friend list right now is Ronia, so I need a decent team to do day to day stuff.

I have no REM Devil leaders so descend drops are about it.

So far I've using

Hera-Ur
Vamp
Lillith
Hera-IS
Hera

Much weaker than healer team.
Hera-Ur or Dark Queen Hera are the best your going to get for non REM devil leaders.

But its not only the sub type that make Ronia teams strong its the row enhancements. I assume your friends using Ronia are also using subs with red and dark row enhancements, this gives them the edge over the healer teams.

saichi

EU is having Hera Descended today, so I managed to do my first descend with it.
Used an Hades Odin team and it was such a miserably boring experience even if ultimately successful without spending any stone.

I'll be ready to go again in like 1 hour but I'm not sure I really want to.

I've done it twice now, and the second time was only slightly faster than the first. It's such a miserable, soul destroying experience I've sworn off ever doing it again until I have a team that can do the dungeon properly.

part of process everyone has been through.

You can try Hero-Is next... same idea but it's much more challenging.

Volodja

part of process everyone has been through.

You can try Hero-Is next... same idea but it's much more challenging.
I think I have the stuff to face the Legend version but I need to level them up and evolve some and max skill a couple.

I managed to get my second Hera too.

Jagernaut

Got both dragons & 2 Red Tamadras in 2 runs, got a Skill Up on R.Odin so that's a good start for me : )

I'm curious why you didn't go double Horus or double Bastet?

Edit. Maybe you needed the skill boosts from Rodin and needed to cover green?

Jagernaut

Players Choice results:

1. DXQX: 1812 votes, 3x rate

2. SoD Lolcifer: 1617 votes, 3x rate

3. Yomi: 1356 votes, 3x rate

4. Ronia: 1287 votes, GF exclusive, 1x rate

5. Horus: 1159 votes, 3x rate

6. Kirin: 1084 votes, 3x rate

7. Shiva: 986 votes, 3x rate

8. Bastet: 924 votes, 3x rate

9. Hades: 794 votes, 3x rate

10. ROdin: 744 votes, GF exclusive, 1x rate

11. #OneTrueGod (Anubis): 687 votes, 3x rate

12. Neptroll'd (Neptune): 601 votes, 3x rate

13. Orochi: 600 votes, 3x rate

14. Amaterasu: 576 votes, 3x rate

15. Kushi: 563 votes, 3x rate

16. Lu Bu: 535 votes, 3x rate

17. Pandora: 472 votes, 3x rate

18. Persephone: 470 votes, 3x rate

19. Bonia: 452 votes, GF exclusive, 1x rate

20. Ra: 452 votes, 3x rates

I have 7 of them and want 10.

Uthred

I've 4 and to be honest I'd be happy with any of the others (or anything once I dont have to see that cursed 3 star egg roll out again). I suppose in particular Lu Bu because he looks cool and I dont have any Ro3TK Gods and Ronia to see what the fuss is about.

I have 11 of them and want all 9 of the remaining gods (though I would be happy with dupes of Yomi, Ronia, Ra and Anubis).

still five of them would definitely troll though (Neptune, Hades, Persephone, Ammy and Lucifer)

Shiva would be nice because with my glut of shivas I can go for another skill cooldown (love to have him at 20cooldown like my Ronia is). Bastet I have no idea if a second would be a troll or not as I just got her.

yami4ct

Outside of the G-fest exclusives, I'm actually super happy with the gods I have now. Would love DXDQ, any of the Sonias, or ROdin, but I don't really need them. Sad Venus and Sun Quan missed it, though. Those would be fun for my healer team.

New descend for JP, sorry for the awful Google Translate

Delivery period: 05/31 (Sat) 00:00 to 06/01 (Sun) 23:59
A new Advent dungeon "Wadatsumi Advent!" Appeared!
And "hell-class" and "super-class hell" difficulty of the dungeon
in two types, technical specification all! In addition, in this dungeon, the effect of awakening skill may not be demonstrated limit of awakening skill invalid] is on! ! The tip of the open road off the ocean, powerful monsters is listening! ! Then, in the deepest God supervises Sokai "awakening Wadatsumi" is! reigns ※ The image is still under development. How can Kimi defeat, a large god of the blue water?

...Does that mean that you can't use monsters that are awakened? If so, that's pretty terribad

I want a lu bu or Ronia. My two byakko's will make great devil team subs. I want a dark devil team badly since the way they play is pretty much the only way I've ever played the game. I suck at the Chinese spike team gods and AA lucifer is a damn crawl.

Althane

I kinda want to get a Kirin or something. I'll probably do 2 rolls or so. Maybe I'll end up with Anubis and weep.

Or another Ronia and... I don't know, what do you do with 2 Ronias?

Edit: Yes, Anubis would be tears of joy. I mean, I'd have to start actually PRACTICING in the game, right now I'm just now learning how to set up Ronia's active to be maximally effective. And it's a bitch, I'm LAZY goddamn it.

linsivvi

My Twin Dragons team:

R/L Horusx2, Hera-Is, Echidna, Tengu, Lilith.

Only need to stall 2 turns. Use Lilith on floor 6, then Echidna on floor 7. Pretty straight forward.

There was a max skilled Ra on my friends list earlier today, now he is gone and I have no clue who had it.

Anyone want to throw up a decently skilled Ra or any U&Y? I want to try the new seaway dungeon and I think I've got a great teAm

U&Y lead/ FA Luci (fully awoken)/ max echidna/ d/l yomi / and either a Ronia (Ra friend) or d/l Lilith (U&Y friend leader)

Ducarmel

Anyone have any team ideas to complete KoG with my current cards? Been having some trouble with it.

https://www.padherder.com/user/hermit07/monsters/#31,0,31,2047,,0,0,0,eq,0,0;default,0

Here is my pad herder

Are you good with Kirin, Horus, or Bastet

You could build a team around them just make sure you have a echindna and a monster to tank a hit Kushinanda or Susano. Stall for skills, one shot Taimiat, hope CDD is on a 2 turn timer so you can can kill him with out using skills. Pop Echindna on Zeus and and try to do as much damage you can before you run out of skills.

also farmable SS Zeus team guide
http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=47950

And Bonia team since it looks like you got most of her pieces
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN2gK-5A7T4

Ronia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSn0i2RzyU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPJQ3QPdR0

Jagernaut

I just beat Legendary Seaway with almost the same team and got the blue dragon. I used DTron instead of Rodin. I only took 1 hit from a Pengdra, otherwise it was easy. I'll try a double Horus team next time for more power since I matched 5 colors almost every turn but couldn't get 7 combos that often.

There was a max skilled Ra on my friends list earlier today, now he is gone and I have no clue who had it.

Anyone want to throw up a decently skilled Ra or any U&Y? I want to try the new seaway dungeon and I think I've got a great teAm

U&Y lead/ FA Luci (fully awoken)/ max echidna/ d/l yomi / and either a Ronia (Ra friend) or d/l Lilith (U&Y friend leader)
Put up Ra for you. He's max skilled.

Horus seems really really good. 16x easy activation with a potential 25x. How is Kirin better when her options are 25x or nothing? Better subs and better leader skill and better awakens?

Ducarmel

Horus seems really really good. 16x easy activation with a potential 25x. How is Kirin better when her options are 25x or nothing? Better subs and better leader skill and better awakens?

Kirin can build a nearly all light team which has no weaknesses, Horus being red and having to roll with rainbow team most of the time does make the effectiveness of his 25 damage vary depending on the enemy.

On top of that Kirin busty gives her physical type, so an all physical team with a sub that has a physical team multiplier as a skill can increase her damage. For example King Bubblie skill 3x atk for 1 turn for physical type * Kirin x25 atk would make a x75 atk if you pull it off correctly.

Kirin can build a nearly all light team which has no weaknesses, Horus being red and having to roll with rainbow team most of the time does make the effectiveness of his 25 damage vary depending on the enemy.

On top of that Kirin busty gives her physical type, so an all physical team with a sub that has a physical team multiplier as a skill can increase her damage. For example King Bubblie skill 3x atk for 1 turn for physical type * Kirin x25 atk would make a x75 atk if you pull it off correctly.

x75.... Wow. Jesus that's insane.

Top Bottom