• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Jagernaut

I cleared Xuanzang master with

evolved D/D Batman
ECO Dumpty Alma
Wicked Lady - skill Lv 5
Drawn Joker - max skilled, had to reverse ultimate evolution to reduce cost
EoS Echidna - max skilled
evolved D/D Batman

but no boss drops.

Okamid3n

If I want to skill up I&I, should I keep and evolve the CRABs or should I just ditch them and only use the evolved drops?

My box space is kinda limited...

I'm convinced these Dragon Ruhs dungeons don't actually drop anything.

Anyone got any evidence to prove me wrong?
From my one attempt on Legendary
GpEOZwM.jpg

Tobe

my half asses ronia team, tho fully awoken but avg level was 60 got through legendary and got valhala and the ice one. the other day i got nobunaga. wasted 3 stones on that worthless dungeon but i really wanted nobu,

razterik

If I want to skill up I&I, should I keep and evolve the CRABs or should I just ditch them and only use the evolved drops?

My box space is kinda limited...

I only used the evolved drops when I finished mine off earlier this week. Don't want to bother farming the materials and fodder exp. Three lits and 45k exp for each CRAB equates to about 60 stamina. I'd rather spend that stamina making another run at the dungeon. If you want to take the long way and use as few stones as possible, maybe drop some into expanding your box space and fill it with CRABs instead.

My team. Max skill on Chuck and the carbuncle was at four turns. My light carbuncle has max skill, but wanted a bit more safety in case I had no heart orbs first turn for Chuck to activate Valkitty. Everything had full awakenings. 2000 autoheal meant I could stall on almost anything except R/L Suzaku. Actually took three tries because I accidentally knocked the Minotaur below 40% the first two times. Dumb. Ran Master once for stone and picked up both drops there, Legend only gave me dark.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Blah, I messed up and evolved too many monsters. My team cost is too high now, I need to grind some rank.

Is the best place still tower of giants? Or is one of the collab dungeons better? (I am up to hyperion)

Blah, I messed up and evolved too many monsters. My team cost is too high now, I need to grind some rank.

Is the best place still tower of giants? Or is one of the collab dungeons better? (I am up to hyperion)

Third floor of Hyperion Lava Flow (or the third floor of any of the dungeons in that tier) are much better than ToG for EXP. Groove Coaster, if you can handle the highest two difficulties, are even better.

EDIT: I take that back Groove Coaster is worse for EXP (but not by too much). But since you're popping 40-50 stamina in one go rather than like 11 it goes much faster.

My 0-stone team. Use Purin to OHKO the last 2 rounds. Use Echidna on last round to wait-out Light absorb. I got the boss drop on both runs but not the Light drop. Doesn't matter. Don't need either of them nor anything else but Minotaur but not gonna bother farming it just for that. Got my stone and a rank-up refresh.

qe3hWUp.jpg

Jagernaut

I'm having a good night. I ran Xuanzang master 2 more times with the D/D Batman team and got the light boss in the 1st run and the dark boss in the 2nd run. I'm done with this dungeon so I re-ultimate evolved Drawn Joker.

I also pulled twice in the godfest and got

Sun Quan - excellent
Baal - ok

hermit7

Pulled a few times. Got 2 more red Sonia... up to 4 so I fed two away. Amon, Cao Cao, Vampire Lord. Not too bad I suppose now I have 3 red Sonia though and they can't all go on the same team.

razterik

JP rolls:

Divinegon
Ares

Not bad.

US rolls:

Dark golem
Green golem (Come on! Damn star eggs.)
Blue Odin (dupe)
Sea Serpent
Sun Quan

I'm sure I can find a use for SQ, but he really makes me want to pull that pink machine for a Blue Valk.

Totally fine with dupe Blue Odin. Makes my barely used Blonia team even better. Have to decide who to drop, though. Probably Hermes. Amon's awakenings are too good. Guess I could kick Bubblie and run with 11 row enhance instead.

shinjijai

did a few rolls

berserk
lu bu
dxqx
shardan
mk III
fairlon
grape dragon
belial

can't complain, i have all the members for a great ronia team.

FZZ

Banned
First roll on main account

Fenrir Knight

Two rolls on alt

Mandrake
LMetatron

Yeah not really happy, I get trolled like no other on my US accounts.

Quantum

cant be yolo, I was there before.

free stone roll:

I have two

the first will be tonight:

mystic dark knight!

yeah.

second:

baal

(have another maxed and evo'd...)

ZeroAKA

I think I'm just going to do one pull per Godfest from now on instead of hoarding my stones for a Player's Choice Godfest that will do nothing but annoy me. For this pull... Idunn & Idunna. At least it's a god and not a dupe. :/

Tobe

I think I'm just going to do one pull per Godfest from now on instead of hoarding my stones for a Player's Choice Godfest that will do nothing but annoy me. For this pull... Idunn & Idunna. At least it's a god and not a dupe. :/

at least you can skill her up with the GC dungeon :)

BondFancy

GodFest Results *drum roll*

Blue golem
Verchi
Fuck me >.>

Edit- I love neogaf only place that let's me swear, all the ones on Facebook piss me off, I literally can't even say FML without a mod telling me to edit my post @.@ /endrant
Tl;dr shit GodFest and thank you based NeoGaf

My poor friend pulled her 4th FA Luci! All she wants is a Ronia. Is Lu Bu plus 4 FA Luci's viable? lol

I wanted FA Luci or Lu Bu. Pulled 4 times and got A Belial. I was going for a dark team because I have two Haku's I will be converting to devil when her ult is here.

My plan was:
Ronia, Haku, Haku, Lu Bu, FA Luci, Ronia

Now I am going to try:
Ronia, Belial, Haku, Haku, King baddie, Ronia

I'll end up with
(minus friend leader skills)
5 dark row enhancements, 3 Red row enhancements. 6 skill boosts. and 2 x enhanced dark orbs, 2 x enhance red orbs.

Would this end up being strong devil team?

If I'm planning on 50/50 am I better of not ult evolving belial and keeping his dark secondary?

Quantum

I've spent 300 usd

have most mobs - Ive "won" the game left and right,finished all "normal" content.

have most of the best mobs.

still want to play -

and for some insane reason - still want to finish some teams.

shit- I can do that - without too many stones - I have that - without paying more...

inherent problem, and a slight understanding - I can easily crush all the easy stuff you throw at paid players. next step... free stone burn....

Dispatch

Four rolls:
Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao (yes!)
Belial (okay)
Ice Ogre (bleh)
Dark Golem (bleh)

Still, I have a burst leader that I can use consistently now in DQXQ, so I'm ecstatic.

I'm looking for friends, people.

Quantum

I actually more impressed that I was on a tequila binge last night and didn't buy stones.

that being said, other than change the world and maybe an odin, I have no interest in paying for any mobs unless a major change in the game happens.

I think I've gotten a tremendous amount of entertainment for my money, but just like any mmorpg player I think I'm coming to my limit of enjoyment.

to use similar terms I'm not willing to raid for hundreds of hours for the best gear so I think this game might fall by the wayside. I don't see the relevance of skilling up my insanely hard to get mobs to run these new bullshit descends that totally have given up all of the thinking involved with the early descends.

the first time I had to tackle hera I was impressed with both the team building and logic needed to first get through the early multi-hit mobs and the more difficult one hit bosses.

now I feel like the game and descended dungeons are all about early stall and actives that have to be ready in 5 turns.

I understand the damage creep and need to get people paying but seriously it seems like the newer game either punishes me for evolving and leveling my mobs (cost limit) or punishes me for not max skilling my mobs.

what the fuck.

am_dragon

500 days so I pulled 2x.

Uriel
Tiamat

I'm going to try to avoid pulling again until the specials have a higher drop rate. I could use a Loki, Hanzo, Belial, or either Luci but I'm done this time around.

Edit- I love neogaf only place that let's me swear, all the ones on Facebook piss me off, I literally can't even say FML without a mod telling me to edit my post @.@ /endrant
Tl;dr shit GodFest and thank you based NeoGaf
Is this what PG has become? I left it a few months ago when I got real salty over Twinlits.

BondFancy

Is this what PG has become? I left it a few months ago when I got real salty over Twinlits.

I'm in 2 of the groups PG and USPG, PG is japan/us/kr/eu and they for awhile were elitist douches with stupid rules (still elitist now lol), but they've loosened the rules a little, now there aren't stupid event pages for every little thing. USPG is newer and is US only, they started off awesome with lenient rules, and now they've gotten bigger and even FML will get them on your back. So then that leaves neogaf haha!

Edit- We should make a neogaf Facebook group

Tobe

*4MM Downloads Event Part 2*
[Part 2 Duration]: 6/16 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 6/22 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PDT)

Encore, encore! Part 2 of the 4MM Downloads Event has arrived--we’ve updated it with additional gift dungeons, more bonuses, and many more Dragons! It’s a true Puzzle & Dragons event!

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses
6/16 - 6/22 - 1 free TAMADRA daily
※Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

■② Gift of Kings
Everybody knows Dragons are notorious hoarders of treasure! However, this time, the Dragons are treasure themselves! We’re running a series of gift dungeons with some sparkly surprises inside. They can only be run once, but there’s a new one each day, so keep checking back!

■③ The Celestial Light Show Continues
Blanc and Noir are truly masters of stage presence! If you haven’t already, be sure to visit--they have a few things to say, but you’re sure to be rewarded if you pay attention!

■④ Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
6/16 - Dragon Zombie
6/17 - Extreme Dragon Rush! 2
6/18 - The Goddess Descended!
6/20 - Sandalphon Descended!
6/21 - Tengu!!!
6/22 - Hera-Beorc Descended!

■⑤ (Another) Four Day Dragon Rush!
There are other sacred realms that need visiting! Follow the Omega Sky Dragons--flying swift and true! Sky Dragon Rush is around for four days, so start soaring!

6/19 - 6/22 - Sky Dragon Rush!

■⑥ Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
6/16 - 6/22 - Rare Evo Materials

1.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up rate
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon

MORE TAMAS, JAPAN STATUS HERE WE GO!

colinp

Banned
Goddess Descended! Yes!

Ooooooh man, how many stones am I going to sink on her??? Dun dun dun! Mysteries of mysteries! I'm so dead.

Top Bottom