• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Jagernaut

Basically this ^^. King Shynee has a bigger damage boost and is on 15 to 10 turn CD. 25 Turns is brutal and I'm not going to grind that down to 15, that dungeon was tough. I would rather use her but 25 turns is really hard to stall on most of the newer descended dungeons.

I might make getting her down to 15 a long term goal but with the rarity of the dungeon, the difficulty of farming and the brutal nature of skillups in this game I'll take a pass.

King Shynee is 17 - 12 turns but otherwise I agree. I rolled Sun Quan in the recent godfest and he has 2x healer atk + 2 turn delay starting at 18 turns. I will use him instead of Sandalphon even though he is Water not Light. I hope his eventual ultimate gets a light sub color.

Tobe

Had 4 rolls on pem and said fuck it.
2 gold eggs, gold keeper and devilit. I'm happy with that, I'm 1 skill up away from a max dtron just missing a 100+ eggs for a hyper max dtron.

Tried the mask dungeon and I got to the boss. I had no damage tho.

Ran
D/l Yomi
Gryps
Arthur
Wu kong
D/l Lilith
Bastet.

Jagernaut

Had 4 rolls on pem and said fuck it.
2 gold eggs, gold keeper and devilit. I'm happy with that, I'm 1 skill up away from a max dtron just missing a 100+ eggs for a hyper max dtron.

Tried the mask dungeon and I got to the boss. I had no damage tho.

Ran
D/l Yomi
Gryps
Arthur
Wu kong
D/l Lilith
Bastet.

Do you have Archangel Lucifer? A double Lucifer team with 5 skill bind resists makes that dungeon easy.

Zombine

Banned
Going just by what you wrote, your prime team is eventually going to be Ronia/Ronia/Lu Bu/x/x/Ronia. Baddie is generally replaced by Lu Bu for the higher stats, although there are occasions you don't want the HP reduction and have to use Baddie. Triple Ronia is a fantastic setup. Lilith is a decent sub in the places you need multiple large bursts, such as King of Gods with back-to-back boss stages. I don't normally take her on my team, though. What you want in the remaining slots is usually a mix of row enhance members and orb changers. Generally, you would be looking at Shiva, Belial, DA Lucifer, Persephone, Gryps Rider, Vampire, Drawn Joker, Ifrit, Loki, Hades, Hera, and Hera-Ur.

Don't forget you can run Lu Bu lead with many of the same subs, including both Ronia. That can be a better choice in some dungeons.

Thanks for all the help! I have shiva, vampire lord, witch of the night lilith, and drawn joker. My goal is to use these guys to get my hera I need badly.

Okamid3n

So happy to 0-stone Goddess descended Mythical. I beat it in Legend first, but Valk didn't drop, so I tried to clear Mythical. I had to stare at the screen for a full two minutes on a couple floors, but it was a real thrill!

I'm starting to progress, I think. And Valk will replace my Angelion nicely, once I level her up. I'd rather have an extra round of burst than the healing, usually.

Tobe

So happy to 0-stone Goddess descended Mythical. I beat it in Legend first, but Valk didn't drop, so I tried to clear Mythical. I had to stare at the screen for a full two minutes on a couple floors, but it was a real thrill!

I'm starting to progress, I think. And Valk will replace my Angelion nicely, once I level her up. I'd rather have an extra round of burst than the healing, usually.

keep angelion, staple in healer teams.

So I've been playing for a bit over 200 days now and I never imagined my box would be so full of stuff, not after my slow start of keeping a Mermaid as my first roll.
keHuJqh.png
t0M2uRe.png

I've been working on max skilling all the devils so I can take on Gaia later on, 4 of them are ready with a 2nd fire at skill level 10 and I seem to have forgot to put him in the team as well. I was also working on a phy, balance and devil teams to do the dungeons my healer team can't.

razterik

It's hard to do when there isn't a special Godfest rate going on. I'd say keep trying because it's worth it, but you can stop and play for a while if you want. Next Godfest is probably over a week away still.

Update had data for ultimates of Mastering and Tiny Alma, so expect to see Poring and ECO back soonish.

http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=51070

There's the JP Saint Seiya data. Some decent stuff, some terrible. Moving along...

TsuXna

It's hard to do when there isn't a special Godfest rate going on. I'd say keep trying because it's worth it, but you can stop and play for a while if you want. Next Godfest is probably over a week away still.

Update had data for ultimates of Mastering and Tiny Alma, so expect to see Poring and ECO back soonish.

http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=51070

There's the JP Saint Seiya data. Some decent stuff, some terrible. Moving along...

That doesn't really mean they'll come back soon...E.g Batman ult evo, we got it same time when they pushed down Twins Dragons art...but no sign of Batman collab yet unfortunately

razterik

Is there even a point to 12 second CTW? Yomi's is already more than enough.

I...I could use it. >.>

That doesn't really mean they'll come back soon...E.g Batman ult evo, we got it same time when they pushed down Twins Dragons art...but no sign of Batman collab yet unfortunately

I don't know why Batman ultimate still isn't activated. It's weird. Might have to wait for the next potential tie-in for release.

But Poring has to come back for Mastering's ultimate. And it's not like Poring or ECO are rare occurrences here. I think they pushed the patch data for a reason.

Jonsoncao

Banned
The things I would do for a Dub-Topalit.

Ran friday all last week and been running Aither Desert all week and nothing. Dammit

Wait for the 1.5x event for Jupiter, City in the Sky.

Normally, a full bar of stamina (8 runs total) would nail me 1-3 dub-topalit, sometimes nothing, but enough to evolve the tamadra babies I got from Thursday and Friday dungeon each week.

Tobe

Ikki is attacker killua :). He will go awesome with cao cao. Man the saint Seiya mobs are the best looking ones. Sucks that we get a bronze saints as rem. If Gemini was a better monster I would roll with him. Galaxian explosiooooooon!!!!

Still seems weird that ikki is the gold egg from the rem. sad part is that we probably won't get the collab :(

Okamid3n

keep angelion, staple in healer teams.

Oh, I'm keeping it. It's just that, in my team, I feel Valk would be better.

Currently, I use Kirin, Apollo, Echidna, Angelion and King Bubblie, but...I often come up short on damage on a floor or two before the bosses, and I absolutely need to keep Apollo's skill for the boss floor. Hence, Valk replacing Angelion.

TsuXna

I...I could use it. >.>

I don't know why Batman ultimate still isn't activated. It's weird. Might have to wait for the next potential tie-in for release.

But Poring has to come back for Mastering's ultimate. And it's not like Poring or ECO are rare occurrences here. I think they pushed the patch data for a reason.

We might get Poring but i'm sure not ECO, we had it not long time ago. But still we haven't got Batman since it came first time. I really hope for it, i need to skill up my Ra, Blodin, Hermes and Kagu.

J0dy77

The things I would do for a Dub-Topalit.

Ran friday all last week and been running Aither Desert all week and nothing. Dammit

After the last time I was tortured trying to farm a Dub I've been focusing on +egg farming and stocking up on dub and extra box space. I've got 5+ of each because this game tells the shit out of you when you really need one.

Now if i could just find a way to get the worms for horus skill up.

yami4ct

Just saw Sky Dragon Rush was up (haven't been paying attention this past while, to be honest) and decided it'd be a great test for my Kirin team. They blew through all the levels, no issues at all. Sure, not particularly impressive given the no RCU element, but still felt great.

razterik

So what's a stable team to clear Sandalphon consistently? Thinking of skilling it up.

I ran Ronia/Echidna/Thanatos/Lilith/DA Lucifer/Lu Bu last time. It went pretty well. Have to use a different strategy for each angel, though.

Guess the hope for Groove Coaster score attack is over. Still not there even after the patch.

Also missing today's Gift of Kings?

razterik

Still not there for me. Restarted a couple times to be sure.

UPC posted on Facebook that this might be due to a reuse of dungeon ID codes. So if you ran Shrine of the New Year last time, these don't show up now.

Somebody done goofed, GungHo!

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=86

Also, even more Saint Seiya stuff. So many skill ups here. Even Tinnin! First skill up to a collab in a different collab? Also, healer Zeus-Dios? Yes please.

colinp

Banned
strang, i got mine already Light King Dragon.

Yeah I got mine, too, though I started after the New Year so maybe that's why.

Yay Light Kings! Got my Great Valk to lvl 50 already between this and running the King Carnival on a level up the other day. Just a mil. more xp before I can get Princess Valk. ;)

razterik

Haha, giving us the Mastering ultimate when maybe a dozen people can actually do it.

Don't trust the translated names, though. Lots of stuff has been translated and still not come.

Quantum

No Gift of kings here either,

but have been able to evo my Sun Quan and will try to level him up.

going to try to replace a few team members of by DQXQ team and see how he helps/hurts, but without more time (venus/yomi) I'm having extreme difficulty setting up the row for the bonuses.

Zero_IYAD

tumblr_n7guwdBfla1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

YsL6zud.jpg

Also Max Skilled Chiyome & pushed both twin dragons up to Skill Lvl 4 in the process.
Never going back there again! Been farming that place constantly since we got it.. Well, very close to Rank 300 now.

Jagernaut

*Poring Tower*
[Duration]: 6/23 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 6/29 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PDT)

The cheerful globs and blobs of the world of Ragnarok are back and bouncing! With some of the most versatile skill-up monsters available, there’s something for everyone with these gooey cuties.

Don’t bite off more than you can chew, though! Mastering has received a new Ultimate Evo, and he’s more massive than ever!

For more details on his Ultimate Evolution, click here: http://on.fb.me/1qwVHLo

Excellent, I'll try to ultimate Mastering and max skill my 2nd vamp, 3rd Lilith and Angelion.

Edit. I forgot that 2x skillup will be over. :(

No gift of kings for me either.

So maybe I'll get a mastering ultimate and that last skill up for Lilith. I need two more skill ups for Artemis, I've gone 0/20 on GC squids for her this collab, now I'm going to have to collect little squids...

J0dy77

No gift of kings for me either.

So maybe I'll get a mastering ultimate and that last skill up for Lilith. I need two more skill ups for Artemis, I've gone 0/20 on GC squids for her this collab, now I'm going to have to collect little squids...

Same here. Better see some free stones Gungho. :)

colinp

Banned
Excellent, I'll try to ultimate Mastering and max skill my 2nd vamp, 3rd Lilith and Angelion.

Edit. I forgot that 2x skillup will be over. :(

Woo! Great timing to skill up Valk and Siegfried.
Generally, what level dungeon is best for farming mats in collabs? 50 is a lot of stamina. Should I stick to the 25 Expert? Or just whatever I can do...?

Jagernaut

Woo! Great timing to skill up Valk and Siegfried.
Generally, what level dungeon is best for farming mats in collabs? 50 is a lot of stamina. Should I stick to the 25 Expert? Or just whatever I can do...?

In most dungeons it's the hardest difficulty for the greater chance of boss drops and evolved monsters. For Poring, Master has too many demons so I only run it for the red poring (boss drop). For the other porings and slimes (Big Baddie/Big Shynee, etc) I prefer Expert.

Does it need to be Bastet, because I have an evolved and awoken DQDX who is sort of similarish to Bastet in leader ability.

-

Never mind, I can use my own god damn Bastet and team up with a Byakko instead. I'm not a smart man.

And end result: Final nuke got him down to ~5%, bound my gods so had to use one stone. Eh, good enough.

colinp

Banned
I just started playing this game while it was offered last time. Now Valk, Cu Chu, Lilith, and Kagutsuchi have been sitting in the box for too long w/o Poring.

Hah, understood. ;)

Really hoping there's some event coming during Poring so we'll get 2x skill ups. I just don't have the space to hold all those monsters!

Top Bottom