• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Hah, understood. ;)

Really hoping there's some event coming during Poring so we'll get 2x skill ups. I just don't have the space to hold all those monsters!
Since godfest is likely on the 30th, I'm guessing the next event will start sometime next Thursday or Friday.

Someone refresh my memory on Ronia teams. I have one now and my wife has one.
Just throw a bunch of fire/dark devils together. Bonus points if they carry row enhance or skill boost.

Someone refresh my memory on Ronia teams. I have one now and my wife has one.
Best subs
Red:Ronia, Belial, Shiva
Dark:
FA Lucifer, Lu Bu(Can replace baddie), Baddie for nuke skill, Haku when she gets her ultimate.

Basically you want a team with a lot of row enhancements and either a baddie or a lubu foe it's skill. Any devil will make a good sub for normal dungeons but when you want to max our your team you need som row enhancers.

razterik

And now there's a future compensation notice for the Gift of Kings disappearance issue. Wonder if they'll send it out to everyone or just those affected.

My guess is everyone, they're pretty generous these days.

Yeah I'm honestly shocked at the generosity lately. A ton of free stones before the Player's Choice Godfest, free tamadras (and more stones i think?) soon after. Then Precious Metal dungeons for the past couple of days. And that present egg dungeon.

am_dragon

My guess is everyone, they're pretty generous these days.

Has this been posted here? Puzzle & Dragons makes more per player than the next 9 mobile games combined.

Yes generous. We need more stones to pour into poring tower. Never mind the Mastering Ultimate (glad I still have 3 Mastering's in my box), I've got my Kagutsuchi, Copperhead, 2nd Vamp, and a 2nd Lilith. I also have to decide if it's worth raising another Berserk and Highlander.

On that topic, the last Godfest left me with my 5th Hades, and 4th Yomi. There are 2 Ult. Evos for each, I'm leaving 1 Yomi low for cost limit dungeons, then what do I do with the rest?

NineH

On that topic, the last Godfest left me with my 5th Hades, and 4th Yomi. There are 2 Ult. Evos for each, I'm leaving 1 Yomi low for cost limit dungeons, then what do I do with the rest?

Oh man, I know that feel. I already had 4 yomis but got my 5th Hades during the last PCGF. I don't have the heart to fuse them but I also don't know what to do with them either. Hopefully you don't have my pain of 7 GrOdins though. I would trade them all for a Ronia.

razterik

If you need slimes for anything, definitely run Expert. Outside 2x, I find Master has a little better drops for heartbreakers/poison. It's close, though. For 2x, Expert is best unless you are hunting the boss.

Quantum

No gift of kings again.

I know they will compensate, but considering how much people spend (myself included) I am a little amazed at how many mistakes the company makes.

happens on a consistent basis too.

makes me wonder how many mistakes they make behind the scenes with manipulating the RNGs.

Fortunately between the steam sale and wildstar the majority of my attention is elsewhere and without some serious new content I'm likely just playing my stamina from now on.

am_dragon

Oh man, I know that feel. I already had 4 yomis but got my 5th Hades during the last PCGF. I don't have the heart to fuse them but I also don't know what to do with them either. Hopefully you don't have my pain of 7 GrOdins though. I would trade them all for a Ronia.

It's feast or famine, on my main account I have exactly 0 godfest only cards. On my alt account I have a L.Meta so that's something.

Hige

I still need like 10 Tamadras. You can never have enough! I'd probably awaken a fruit dragon or something if I thought I had too many.

J0dy77

Yeah I'm honestly shocked at the generosity lately. A ton of free stones before the Player's Choice Godfest, free tamadras (and more stones i think?) soon after. Then Precious Metal dungeons for the past couple of days. And that present egg dungeon.

It might have something to do with the fact that gung-ho earns $3.75 million every day from gung-ho.

linsivvi

sfxF4Le.jpg

Yeah, this happened.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Red Sonia is pretty much way better than Kirin, right?

No. For dungeon that is boss rush or no RCV, normally you need extremely strong REM subs for Ronia team, assuming you want to use Ronia team to tackle it. Kirin team can use non-REM subs, and clear it with ease, for example, Satan descended.

I'm super late, but Woody@GAF finally stopped playing? Damn, dude was a crazy high rank. Still don't know who he was on GAF.
Maybe he is out of town to somewhere internet is a luxury to have.

massoluk

Banned
Mine is Umi&Yama + Horus team. Coulda go for safer Lucifer Team, but I'm impatient and went for the quicky team.

Lose twice, but I don't have much time to play PAD these days.

I think I have some sort of mental disorder. I seriously considered the possibility of rerolling for a Ronia next godfest even though I have a Kirin and DQDX... all because I see Ronia being hyped on reddit/padforum. And her play style looks like a lot more fun/easier than Kirin.

Not gonna reroll because that'd be insane but I buy into hype too easily for my own good.

I think I have some sort of mental disorder. I seriously considered the possibility of rerolling for a Ronia next godfest even though I have a Kirin and DQDX... all because I see Ronia being hyped on reddit/padforum. And her play style looks like a lot more fun/easier than Kirin.

Not gonna reroll because that'd be insane but I buy into hype too easily for my own good.

I never rerolled but i had the same plan. I have two Haku's and two Kirins but i suck at their playstyle. So I started working on a devil team just in case and I got myself a red sonia and my two haku's will fit perfectly once their ults come out.

Just updated my padherder for the first time using PadListener wihich does it automatically and I need some advice.

I need two devilits for my haku's and need a team that can get em. Any advice?

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I just got a keeper of gold from the egg machine. Cool! No idea what I need it for but it sure is pretty.

linsivvi

What teams are you guys using for Skydragon Rush legend?

I used a standard Horus team but swapped Echidna for Ultimate Siren because with a long combo even 16x is usually enough, no need to risk getting orb screwed.

Only floors 1 and 3 require you to kill the dragon in 1 turn, and in case you can't, Siren's auto heal and active still gives you a chance to heal back to above the safe HP threshold. Did a dozen or so runs and haven't failed.

Top Bottom