• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Jagernaut

finally only needed one, maybe just maybe ill try to hyper max after i end with dtron.

I'm only at 2 out of 20 skillups for Yomi. I also have a Venus that has 1 skillup from last time. I'm trying to at least max Yomi before the dungeon closes.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
If any of you are attending Anime Expo, feel free to stop by the GungHo booth and say hi!

J0dy77

finally only needed one, maybe just maybe ill try to hyper max after i end with dtron.

Congrats! Huge achievement/piece for any burst team.

I'm only at 2 out of 20 skillups for Yomi. I also have a Venus that has 1 skillup from last time. I'm trying to at least max Yomi before the dungeon closes.

I was having brutal luck as well last time Eco was around. 10 in a row of 5 at a time with no skillup. Switched to 3 at a time and got 2 of 3 a couple times I a row. So random.

Keep at it.

am_dragon

I just want to say the events from these last couple weeks have been pretty great. After starting out frustrated with poring drops I did end up with a King Mastering. I also picked up a Hera-Is.

Getting Hera-Is was a pretty big deal for me. I failed miserably at Hera, and Goemon almost a year ago and had not touched a descended dungeon since. If I remember correctly I spent about 5 stones each getting though them. I decided to try Legend on the next few which resulted in: Light Izanami, Hera-Sowilo, Heracles, Takeminakata without spending a stone.

Adding to that I now have 2 max skill Yomi. To celebrate I handed the phone to my son and said "1 pull". When he gave it back I was greeted with a lvl 45 Hattori Hanzo!

I did refill stamina quite a bit to run ECO and descendeds. Total 14 stones spent, 5 for Hanzo and 9 for refills. In my opinion that was a lot of entertainment for $7-8 dollars.

yami4ct

Trying to knock out the Water-only technical dungeon and could use a good water friend that can break through all the big defense walls on the last section. Can anyone put up a BlOdin or, even better, a Neptune to help me out?

Jagernaut

Trying to knock out the Water-only technical dungeon and could use a good water friend that can break through all the big defense walls on the last section. Can anyone put up a BlOdin or, even better, a Neptune to help me out?

Are we already friends? I'll put up Abyss Neptune for you.

Static@GAF

Yomi is at skill level 5, 16 cool down. Pretty good! Still have some more runs today too.

Loki is skill level 3 which is nice. But he really won't get worked on until dark flower dragon. Watery temptress? I still have 10 dark chasers from the last time because dark masks and dark keepers dried up for me...

Jagernaut

y8h8slB.jpg

Took 35 feeds but I finally maxed Yomi. At least all the stamina refills were from free daily stones, challenge stones, or level ups so I didn't spend any money. Only got 2 Dumpty invades.

Venus will have to wait for another time, I'm burnt out.

Ducarmel

Congrats

Skill ups for ctw were more generous for me this time around, max my Yomi a couple of days ago and just max Venus just now only cost me a stone for refresh since 2x two was today.

I hope I collected enough Shabo's to max at least one of my Parvati's, I'm done with eco collab for now.

Watery Temptress, I wonder if this means update soon.

Jagernaut

*Watery Temptress*
[Duration] 7/7 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 7/13 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PDT)

The murky madness of Hamahime Special Dungeon has returned! This means valuable skill-ups in the form of her own egg drops, and that of the Phantom Chaser boss!

Incarnation of Byakko, Haku and Hanzo users shouldn’t miss out on this opportunity!

We will probably get the Haku ultimate evolutions very soon as well. I max skilled my Haku already so i will work on my 2nd Hanzo.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Got 4/6 skillups for that Yomi I just got. Ran out of time. I really hope this ECO collab comes back soon so I can get the rest.

I also got 2 dumpty invades. Should I keep these things?

Puchiorchid is a thing now, so Dumpty is pretty much a poverty Loki now. If it follows the same pattern as Tiny Alma, a forthcoming update may require a second to busty her. Keep both?

maks

Oh my god. I yolo rolled just once. Got a Hanzo...exactly what I needed for my dmeta team. So happy! And just in time for skill up monsters.

Azusa

I'm playing PAD around 3 weeksa and I just ult evolved my Cu Chulainn and created something like farming team. At least I have easier time in technicals and normal dungeons after Castle of Satan.

Last weak I have rolled Red Sonia and trying to farm decent subs for her, but this is harder than I imagined. There aren't many devils in game and most monsters require last evo form. I assume, it will take some time.

I don't know what to do now. Should I levelup my balanced team first or levelup and evolve Ronia subs? For example I can create balanced rainbow team with barons or better if I dedicate all my time to level up them.

My monster box @ PADherder.

Ducarmel

I don't know what to do now. Should I levelup my balanced team first or levelup and evolve Ronia subs? For example I can create balanced rainbow team with barons or better if I dedicate all my time to level up them.
[/URL].
Ronia will be your more successful lead, and more players use ronia over chu chu 1/3 of my friend list are Ronia user.

I think go balanced for now because of your low team cost. I would not use rainbow balances unless I needed a certain skill. I would try to go mono green balanced as much as possible.

http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=23994

Once you use your balanced team to get the farmable stuff you need for Ronia and have increased your team cost you can make the switch.

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=40406

also that just opened gold keeper for you. so grats on the roll.
What is your hanzo team. I ultimate mines a while ago but I only use him for my Pandora team i want to build..

Tobe

What is your hanzo team. I ultimate mines a while ago but I only use him for my Pandora team i want to build..

for GK
all max level should net you around 29K HP (mind you i have +200 dtron)

Hanzo/Hanzo lead
Dtron
Gryps
D/L Anubis
King Flamie

Ducarmel

I could do a poor mans Hanzo team but looks like I'm one solid attacker sub short.

Really regretting feeding away my riders I had Arthur and Finn. I got them during when people saw the riders as troll gold eggs and pretty much convinced myself I would never use them ever. Shortly after that D.tron teams got hot.

MikeDip

Can someone put up an awakened Odin for me? I want to get that easy S rank from watery temptress.

My code is 379,927,304

Can someone refresh my recollection as to what the Hanzo strategy is for Gold Keeper? I vaguely remember a video being posted here, but puzzledragonx doesn't list a hanzo team as one of the options.

MikeDip

What is your team?

For the S rank for Water temptress? Just used an echinda, bunch of 1 star masks, and then the odin friend. The rarity bonus alone is enough for the S rank.

My regular team is a DQXQ healer team but I don't have any of the good stuff yet. Really want a valk and the sand guy.

Jagernaut

Thanks, Tobe.

Drat. Only have Hanzo, Flamie, and the rider.

Do you have any other attackers? You could probably use ultimate Cerberus or Beelzebub instead of DTron for the dark orb enhance but you need another attacker orb changer to combine with Hanzo for the boss kill shot (maybe D/L Anubis, Cao Cao or Misato).

Jagernaut

*TerraRising Pre-Event*
[Duration] 7/8 (Tue), 12:00 AM - 7/9 (Wed), 11:59 PM (PDT)

The ground trembles and groans...something ominous is on the horizon. TerraRising has come to Puzzle & Dragons.

From the ground you were taken, and to it you shall return!

7/8 - Dragon Zombie
7/9 - Gaia Descended!

As a bonus for these special weekdays, *1000 Pal Points* are being awarded to players each day!

Mini event tomorrow.

hermit7

Love getting pal points. Last like 4 times I have rolled I have gotten twinlits or trifruits or golden keepers when events are going on.

Zombine

Banned
I got Dragon Zombie on my first try on Master. I'm super happy because he'll go great with my Ronia's and Lu Bu.

The funny thing about this game though, is that I noticed that ever since I got my 2 Ronia and my devil team in a playable state, I've actually been making progress. I went from stuck at a certain level and unable to get anything cool, to plowing through most of the special dungeons and main game.

Althane

Love getting pal points. Last like 4 times I have rolled I have gotten twinlits or trifruits or golden keepers when events are going on.

I've gotten a Blue and Green fruit, a Golden Keeper, and a Angellit. It's been awesome, agreed.

Last time wasn't very successful, but e. Can't win 'em all.

Jagernaut

I have none of yet. can't get a DQHera without some devilits...

What spike leaders do you have? There are sample teams on puzzledragonx.com like Ra, Kirin, Horus, Umisachi&Yamasachi, Pandora, etc that can beat Gold Keeper.

Edit. You must have over 16,879 to survive the preemptive attacks from Light and Dark keepers, good rcv to heal back, and some way to burst the boss who has just over 7 million hp (1st half of hp bar is light, 2nd half is fire).

Ducarmel

also, attacker or devil lilith?

It depends what you need out of her DL Lilith has the better awakenings because of row enhancement, but DD Lilith has better stats highest rcv for dark att, devil type.

I guess 3x atk for attacker is probably just as good as any other 3x atk leader but I doubt you will find many friends farming with attacker Lilith.

It depends what you need out of her DL Lilith has the better awakenings because of row enhancement, but DD Lilith has better stats highest rcv for dark att, devil type.

I guess 3x atk for attacker is probably just as good as any other 3x atk leader but I doubt you will find many friends farming with attacker Lilith.

guess I'll just do devil. is attacker.lilith plus DTron a good team?

Ducarmel

It should work the only concern would be just staying under 80% health. Probably would need some investment of +eggs in hp and atk to make up the difference in stats.

Tobe

ok so after at least 15 runs on orange dragon or whatever its name is. ive gotten 4 invades of the wukong skill up monster.

damn this shit sucks lol

Do you have any other attackers? You could probably use ultimate Cerberus or Beelzebub instead of DTron for the dark orb enhance but you need another attacker orb changer to combine with Hanzo for the boss kill shot (maybe D/L Anubis, Cao Cao or Misato).

Pretty low on attackers tbh, so looks like I'll have to finally take on Beelzebub the next time she rolls around.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Top Bottom