• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

NineH

I need one dark keeper, so of course the game gives me SIX light keepers in a row. I need to see if I can handle gold keeper because this is ridiculous.

Wow, i thought I had it bad with 5 light keepers in a row. I assume you are trying to evolve your chasers for Haku skill ups? Now I have to hope those dark masks drop today since I need those too.

Hige

I ended up with a seventh light before I finally got a dark keeper. I needed one for Haku herself (pulled last godfest), but I'm going to need a bunch for the 13 chasers I kept while skilling up Hanzo. Yeah... I'm not going to rush that.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Pulled the pal egg machine 35 times trying to get an angel thing to Evo my yomi. No luck :(. I did get a super blue mask though so I guess that's cool

linsivvi

I need one dark keeper, so of course the game gives me SIX light keepers in a row. I need to see if I can handle gold keeper because this is ridiculous.

A sure way to get the keeper that you need is to run the mystic stone caves on Mondays.

The dungeon is boring and it costs 40 stamina but you're guaranteed to get the keeper you need and possibly some pengdras, lits and jewel dragons.

Hige

Unfortunately, I've barely touched the technical dungeons since the exp is so poor I usually end up spending stamina elsewhere. I'm only up to Hypno Forest so I'm still far away.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
For goddess descended legendary, will I be able to use Echindas skill before Valk puts up her 10 turn status effect shield?

Althane

Rare evo mats draws! I went in with 33 rolls, only majorly noteworthy thing that I came out with was a Red Dragon Fruit. So i'm 50% on the rare mats I need for the R/R Ifrit.

Since I've ranked up some, and leveled up some, I should really be advancing my dungeons, rather than piddling around getting trophy dragons (Flower dragons are pretty though...)

I'm in Hypno Forest for Technical dungeons, and Ocean of Haven for Normals. What should I spend stam in advancing on?

SaintR

A sure way to get the keeper that you need is to run the mystic stone caves on Mondays.

The dungeon is boring and it costs 40 stamina but you're guaranteed to get the keeper you need and possibly some pengdras, lits and jewel dragons.
I second this..I only run keepers for the tri-colors cause of being trolled with light/dark keepers.

Ducarmel

I'm in Hypno Forest for Technical dungeons, and Ocean of Haven for Normals. What should I spend stam in advancing on?

No reason to run technical dungeon except for completion stone and certain drops. I only played them on Mondays.

I would continue pushing on through the normal dungeons, if you got the teams to beat them no reason not to get it done and over with and take advantage of the increase rates during daily bonuses.

Uthred

50 Pal Pulls

1 Green Ancient Mask, 1 Divine Mask, 1 Keeper of Gold, 1 Keeper of Rainbow, 1 Mythlit

Not a bad haul I suppose but all I wanted was 1 angelit or devilit

Althane

No reason to run technical dungeon except for completion stone and certain drops. I only played them on Mondays.

I would continue pushing on through the normal dungeons, if you got the teams to beat them no reason not to get it done and over with and take advantage of the increase rates during daily bonuses.

Sounds reasonable. Time to keep chewing my way through Ocean of Heaven.

(fun times with my monored team being he only one really put together, but my god, the Ame+Ame combo is so delicious)

Didn't notice this the first run through cause I killed them too fast, but they finally implemented a revival mechanic in T&S: if you kill one but not the other, the remaining one will revive the dead one at 50% HP. Gotta spread them cats liberally

linsivvi

Didn't notice this the first run through cause I killed them too fast, but they finally implemented a revival mechanic in T&S: if you kill one but not the other, the remaining one will revive the dead one at 50% HP. Gotta spread them cats liberally

I don't know if it's true but according to wiki once revive is cast the status guard disappears, which means you can cast menace and they become sitting ducks.

Did takeminakata on legend. First using two stones, then with zero stones due to some lucky sky falls. Couldn't stall long enough either time to use king shynee though.

J0dy77

50 Pal Pulls

1 Green Ancient Mask, 1 Divine Mask, 1 Keeper of Gold, 1 Keeper of Rainbow, 1 Mythlit

Not a bad haul I suppose but all I wanted was 1 angelit or devilit

What does everyone use their PAL rolls on? Kings or Evo?

I still tend to use the bulk of my rolls on Kings, love having maxed characters. I have a stock pile of most of the evo mats I need and I hate seeing the gold egg for Crimson masks during Evo.

Epic Drop

343,149,208. I usually have my maxed out red/blue Sonias up.

Can't believe they let this through.

Hi! I tried sending you a friend request. It shows that you have 2 slots open, but when I hit "ok," it still tells me your friend list is full. Could you send me a friend request? 347,606,314

So I finally scrolled all the way down in my Padherder, and apparently I'd need 5612 on color Pengdras to max level all my stuff... and that's without having added all my god dupes. I got my work cut out for me.

I have BSonia up 99% of the time and Pandora on second lead usually. Amberjack is a great sub too with B/D Karin, you get a third BSonia Active with heal instead of Dark damage and 100% Water Orb Enhance.

Thanks for the advice! I sent you a friend request (I am EpcDrop@pf). I don't have an Amberjack, but I'll definitely farm that collab dungeon the next time it comes around to get one. I didn't think of pairing it with B/D Karin for massive burst - great idea.

I had 39 PAL rolls. Ended up with a Blue ancient mask (goes well with my green ancient mask that I got the last time rare evo was in the PAL), a baby tamadra, and miscellaneous keepers / colored masks. I really need a mystic mask to evolve my blue odin, but thus far neither the PAL machine nor the wednesday dungeon has been good to me this week. If worse comes to worse, I'll just farm Ocean of Heaven this weekend and hope for a mask.

I still tend to use the bulk of my rolls on Kings, love having maxed characters. I have a stock pile of most of the evo mats I need and I hate seeing the gold egg for Crimson masks during Evo.
For me, it boils down to supers being easier to run than Twinlits.
also mainly because I'm a bad player who hasn't attempted Twinlits yet

Beat Zues-Dios yesterday with my Kirin team, that's every descend except for Heracles (which I plan on taking down this event). three stoned it (1 for red bind (planned), 1 for griffin (not planned, no 25x possible after 1st round), 1 for Hera (planned due to saving echidna for zues-dios). Angelion saved me 5-6 stones being max skilled.

team: Dual Kirin\R/L Gigas\Echidna\king bubblie\UVO Angelion

Zues-dios popped echidna and two Kirin moves, took three turns to get a 25x board at the start of the turn (not needing a skyfall to complete) popped bubblie, made my matches and he was gone.

Anyone going to attempt god rush?

Was the score needed to earn a Tamadora raised or something? Trying to net my free tamadora in the fire knight dungeon (JPN), but 200K only earns an A rank now. Sorry if this has been discussed already.

Uthred

Been using them on Evo recently as I havent been able to clear the mystical mythlit dungeon and really want a few devilit and angelit to ultimate evo stuff (so I can run mystical mythlit ironically enough)

razterik

Hi! I tried sending you a friend request. It shows that you have 2 slots open, but when I hit "ok," it still tells me your friend list is full. Could you send me a friend request? 347,606,314

Thanks for the advice! I sent you a friend request (I am EpcDrop@pf). I don't have an Amberjack, but I'll definitely farm that collab dungeon the next time it comes around to get one. I didn't think of pairing it with B/D Karin for massive burst - great idea.

Huh, weird. Cleared a slot just in case and sent an invite.

Getting an Amberjack up and running is a fairly significant investment, especially to max skill, which I would reccomend. His poor awakenings can be a handicap if you have other better subs. But he can be quite useful at times.

Anyone going to attempt god rush?

My Blue Sonia squad might be able to take it, but I'm not sure I have enough plus eggs on my team yet. This dungeon really is for completely maxed out squads and high tier players.

colinp

Banned
Did takeminakata on legend. First using two stones, then with zero stones due to some lucky sky falls. Couldn't stall long enough either time to use king shynee though.

Me, too! But I didn't run it a second time as Take dropped on my first go. Stupidly didn't use Echidna on the Protection Demons, otherwise would have been a one stone. Ran Valk with Lmeta friend, and used Kirin as a sub s I didn't have enough non-green/dark healers, hah. All told it was a pretty good run!

Me, too! But I didn't run it a second time as Take dropped on my first go. Stupidly didn't use Echidna on the Protection Demons, otherwise would have been a one stone. Ran Valk with Lmeta friend, and used Kirin as a sub s I didn't have enough non-green/dark healers, hah. All told it was a pretty good run!

Yeah I ran it blind, except I remembered reading that the green lady who heals you will OHKO you after you do any amount of damage to her. I don't think that's actually true though. Looking it up on Legend she'd have only dealt like 7k per turn... lol

Yeah I could have easily stalled on done King Shynee and made both of my runs 0 stones.

Quantum

4 runs on legend with DQXQ dual, 3 completed 1 failed.

no drop =/

37 pal pulls - 1 devilit (I guess Haku gets to be d/d)

still need a gold keeper (kirin) and angelit (Lmeta)

hermit7

what's better g/d Ceres or g/l Ceres? My padherder. I'm leaning towards g/d but I think g/l will be better for my healer teams, since my devil teams are leaning toward d/f

Depends entirely on the team you want to build. I went g/d for the devil typing but I haven't used Ceres in about 6 months. If you have a healer team that you want to throw her on lean toward the g/l version.

Ducarmel

what's better g/d Ceres or g/l Ceres? My padherder. I'm leaning towards g/d but I think g/l will be better for my healer teams, since my devil teams are leaning toward d/f

You have a lot of potential teams that can use her if you need her skill or type. Seems like it boils down to are you going to use healer teams or devil teams. She might be useful to DQXQ or Sun Quan. But she is a good sub for Lucifer, Lu Bu and Durga (If you ever roll her).

coy

Unless I'm in need of some evo mat after an update, I save them for Kings. Between that haul and stoning for Supers, it keeps my leveling at a good rate. Also, I should say thanks more often for the generous number of stones GH!

chrono01

Speaking of Light Metatron, is it worth evolving her to her Ultimate form? I have the materials already, and supposedly having her evolved makes farming Twinlits easy, but I keep hearing that her previous evolution is better [due to it supposedly being easier to stall]. I'm not sure what to do. :/

Hige

Evo mats since I haven't been able to clear twinlits yet. Got to the end twice, but apparently my team didn't have the firepower to finish them off. 100 stamina down the drain. :/

Getting twinlits from PEM is slow, but I'm glad the option is there at least. I need 1 devilit, but my last ~70 pulls have given me 3 angelits instead. Got ult Horus and Yomi out of it at least.

Okay, stalling on the dark golem of Goddess Descended isn't a good idea when my team has crappy RCV. Especially when I can't quite one-shot the demons on floor 4. Wonder if targeting the green demon made things worse. :/

ibdd10eqaZY8Oj.png
iHuyWORjUhVTf.png

Ducarmel

?? what part of this is against tos?

It most likely falls under exploit/unfair advantage. WOW and other games that are server based have similar policies banning people for using exploits they found in the game.

Gungho also has banned people for this, but I imagine it most likely people who flagrantly use this exploit, a person who makes dozens or more accounts to get a gift. I doubt they care about the 1 or 2 alt accounts you happen to have to give yourself free gifts.

Okay, stalling on the dark golem of Goddess Descended isn't a good idea when my team has crappy RCV. Especially when I can't quite one-shot the demons on floor 4. Wonder if targeting the green demon made things worse. :/

It would not have mattered, when the demons go below 35% hp they use Evil Slash. You needed to be at full health to tank Hellice Frost Demon evil slash that hits for 12048.

For Demons you need to make sure you can one shot them, tank hits with defensive stance, or use delay.

If you cant stall on Mk.III stall on the mask, Target mystic mask activate Haku leader skill, not sure about how many combos but 4 or 5 seem like it would be enough to leave one to stall on.

J0dy77

Evo mats since I haven't been able to clear twinlits yet. Got to the end twice, but apparently my team didn't have the firepower to finish them off. 100 stamina down the drain. :/

Getting twinlits from PEM is slow, but I'm glad the option is there at least. I need 1 devilit, but my last ~70 pulls have given me 3 angelits instead. Got ult Horus and Yomi out of it at least.

I understand those that have a hard time farming some of the dungeons. Makes more sense.

What team were you using for Twinlits? A really, really under leveled Zeus team is very capable.

linsivvi

4-stoned Extreme God Rush with:

Horusx2
Empress Izanami (against the preemptive attack of Zeus-Dios)
Tengu (for skill boosts)
Echidna
D/D Batman (don't have Orochi or anything similar)

Made a couple mistakes or I could've pulled it off in 2 stones. Probably should have swapped Tengu for Valk instead since it's pretty easy to stall in the first floor with 5 rounds of fire absorb.

Hige

I understand those that have a hard time farming some of the dungeons. Makes more sense.

What team were you using for Twinlits? A really, really under leveled Zeus team is very capable.
Ronia team that was posted several pages ago. I think it was something like Ronia/Ronia/DA Luci/Echidna/Lilith/Ronia. My team wasn't max leveled, but I think my failed runs were because of user error rather than just stats. First time I made it to the end I got a skyfall that killed the Tamadra before one of the Ronias was unbound, second time I think I botched the board arrangement after using Ronia's skill. I have Zeus but I haven't invested any exp into him at all.

Top Bottom