• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Quantum

20 years ago!! Sir, how old are you @_@?!
I turned 26 this June & I just completed my 2nd year post grad. & I feel old & late for the match.
Pharma & Biochem are a pain X_X

Thanks for your wishes : )

43 - I generally don't feel old and as mentioned am going to sit for another board this year. don't ever consider yourself too old for medicine - I have a practicing family member older than 70 that still goes to their private offices.

thetechkid

So I updated this morning and now whenever I open up pad this is all I get:

izy14Tr.png

Jonsoncao

Banned
I tried Gold Keeper for the first time with my luxury Ronia team, it was really easy. I used a double Hanzo team last time.

WzXIQla.jpg

My farming team is Lu Bu + 3 Ronia's + DJ + Ronia friend, a more stable build since you have 3 Ronia's, so that you don't have to finish both light and dark keepers in 3 turns.

Jagernaut

My farming team is Lu Bu + 3 Ronia's + DJ + Ronia friend, a more stable build since you have 3 Ronia's, so that you don't have to finish both light and dark keepers in 3 turns.

I used my max skilled Haku in case of a round 1 Rainbow Keeper invade. Can you beat RK in time without any skills charged?

Althane

Ran Heroes descended, and got the Wood drop, so i'm pretty happy about clearing another Descended. I'm prepping for Hera next time she's around. Might be a bit of a slugfest, but I'd be psyched if I could pick her up.

That makes 2 Descended down so far. Makin' progress, glad I finally got the Devilit to evo my Shiva. It's a beast.

Zero_IYAD

43 - I generally don't feel old and as mentioned am going to sit for another board this year. don't ever consider yourself too old for medicine - I have a practicing family member older than 70 that still goes to their private offices.
That's really motivating : )
All the best with your career.

As I said before, I just love our community, people here are extremely natural, honest & of all kinds & ages.

Quantum

Back to PAD -

I guess they pushed the RO collab to this week to coincide with the release of the expansion for Ragnarok odyssey ace - I just got the "DLC/expansion" for on my vita and PS3 when the store updated.

It didn't review well, but I have over 100 hours in the game and really liked it after the steep learning curve. The mob drops are in the form of weapons and cards that can skill up the main character (hack and slash with light rpg elements)

Gungho has been really terrible lately with letting fans know whats going on.

Speaking of not knowing whats going on - anyone hear anything about the translation progress on PADz ? its not like they are currently the highest valued video game company in the world or anything.

Hige

D/D Batman is amazing.

The last time I did the RO ACE dungeon I used a Sylph/Sylph team with 4x leeks and it took me ~90 minutes and I didn't even get Hrungnir. Batman took me less than 15 and it was way easier. Went in with Dark Dragon Knight/Leek/Dark Keeper/Deviling subs. The RCV from Leek and Deviling is really helpful, but otherwise the Keeper and Deviling are replaceable. I just used Leek's active before round 5 to lower preemptive damage and it was pretty easy to finish on master difficulty.

razterik

Spent the last couple days getting close to base 30 stamina for Starry View, then missed the first 15 minutes anyway. Still got in 35 runs for 52 plus eggs. Sad that 5x tech is missing from events again.

Made Hanzo my 6th +297. Goes on Batman, Dark Tron and Pandora, so he's pretty flexible. And I have many spares if I need to feed him off.

Paltros

15 runs of Starry Lane only netted me about 18 + eggs, kinda disappointed. There were many dry runs too.

Finally have gotten my team cost up to 228 enough for an ideal blonia team. Only issue is no one runs her and all the requests I have sent out haven't come back.
You can also add me. Pretty much run BSonia 24/7 unless I'm running KOG or one of the weekday dungeons/supers.

chrono01

You can also add me. Pretty much run BSonia 24/7 unless I'm running KOG or one of the weekday dungeons/supers.

I'll have to keep you both in-mind. I'm currently building a Blue Sonia team [I just need Blue Sonia herself ~_~] which I'm hoping to start with my 90+ Magic Stones next Godfest.

Here's hoping...

I seems like they don't run these survey dungeons as often as they used to so I guess I'll be spending the next week skilling up a Verche and Dragon Knight. I'm hoping they give us dragon in motley soon since Drawn Joker is a crucial element for non-IAP mono dark descend teams.

I'll have to keep you both in-mind. I'm currently building a Blue Sonia team [I just need Blue Sonia herself ~_~] which I'm hoping to start with my 90+ Magic Stones next Godfest.

Here's hoping...

Building a team around a godfest only mob you don't even have yet...that's ballsy.

chrono01

Building a team around a godfest only nob you don't even have yet...that's ballsy.
It is.

Well, I already had two Blue Odin that I pulled before she was put into the game, as well as an Amon and a King Bubblie. I have a Karin too, although I think I might go with UEVO Amon for the RCV. I had an abundance of Tamadra too, so I figured I might as well. Blue Odin, by themselves, are useful, so it's not exactly wasted if I don't get a Blue Sonia.

I'm still hopeful, though.

SaintR

Haven't checked in for a bit so I'm going to do a big update post. First with my greatest achievement in my first +297 mob in Ronia...holy crap that took long..quick advice on my Ronia subs I should focus +eggs on: Strat Zeus, Ult Hadar, Lilith, devil slime or Ult Hera. I have Joker and Vamps which I rarely use on my team though.
Now, flip side had terrible luck with Sun Quan skill ups...0/9..farmed 10 more(all the runs I could get in unfortunately). Preparing myself for disappointment manana with x2 rolls in. Also couldn't get S rank which also affected my farming cause of wasted stam. And also only netted only 2 blue fairies which seems off for the amount of times I ran that dungeon.

NineH

Anyone else get an abysmal +egg rate from Starry View Lane? In 6 runs I only got 4 +eggs so that was a sign for me not to stone this time. The last time this came around, I had bad luck but the one before that I got 25+'s from 15 runs. Hopefully I'm luckier the next time it comes around.

am_dragon

My primary care physician retired last year, his diploma said 1956. Best doctor I ever had, and I've had a few.

Skill maxed Gungnir, almost have done the same with Quick Heal (but not on Isis...), Evil Nova is... in progress. Don't think I'll be able to do it before the dungeon closes without stoning; is it even worth pursuing?

hermit7

Skill maxed Gungnir, almost have done the same with Quick Heal (but not on Isis...), Evil Nova is... in progress. Don't think I'll be able to do it before the dungeon closes without stoning; is it even worth pursuing?

I have gotten one skill up these two weeks. I am not focusing on it. Did max gungir as well though.

Epic Drop

It is.

Well, I already had two Blue Odin that I pulled before she was put into the game, as well as an Amon and a King Bubblie. I have a Karin too, although I think I might go with UEVO Amon for the RCV. I had an abundance of Tamadra too, so I figured I might as well. Blue Odin, by themselves, are useful, so it's not exactly wasted if I don't get a Blue Sonia.

I'm still hopeful, though.

Man, you'd have pretty much a B. Sonia dream team if you are finally able to pull her. Best of luck to you! She's my favorite lead I've ever used... her leader skill pretty much "corrects" the only weakness of physical types - terrible rcv. It's awesome running a team with 25k+ HP and 12k rcv while still being able to burst 5-6 million damage on demand.

In the mean time, you could put together a pretty solid team if you ran Ult Amon / Karin / B.Odin / B.Odin / Bubblie / B.Sonia. I typically use my Ult Amon as my lead in dungeons where I can't use duplicate monsters and it works pretty darn well. If you're ever interested in running that team, shoot me a friend request and I'll accept :)

I put 15 angels into FA Lucifer and got 1 skill up... The skill up rate is definitely not 20 percent.

Both times Eva collab has come in I have focused on FA Luci skill ups. I ended up with 10 skill ups from 40-50 from the last time, and two so far this time. I am finally in single digits. Being able to use him twice is nice on 10 floor dungeons on my Ronia teams.

Jagernaut

Man, you'd have pretty much a B. Sonia dream team if you are finally able to pull her. Best of luck to you! She's my favorite lead I've ever used... her leader skill pretty much "corrects" the only weakness of physical types - terrible rcv. It's awesome running a team with 25k+ HP and 12k rcv while still being able to burst 5-6 million damage on demand.

In the mean time, you could put together a pretty solid team if you ran Ult Amon / Karin / B.Odin / B.Odin / Bubblie / B.Sonia. I typically use my Ult Amon as my lead in dungeons where I can't use duplicate monsters and it works pretty darn well. If you're ever interested in running that team, shoot me a friend request and I'll accept :)

I don't have my own Bonia but I sometimes run a similar team. I only have 1 BOdin so I use Water/Light Siegfried or S. Grundy Reborn, both max skilled. Wish I had Bonia and Hermes.

Jagernaut

According to time travelers instead of the expected Light Gala on Friday we will get a "Fairy Tale Bonus Event" with the Fairy Tale series + Pandora, Astaroth, and Red Valkyrie.

Also all REM pulls even the Evangelion REM will have plus eggs.

According to time travelers instead of the expected Light Gala on Friday we will get a "Fairy Tale Bonus Event" with the Fairy Tale series + Pandora, Astaroth, and Red Valkyrie.

Does this expire before godfest? I plan on going hard for Norse so it'd be nice to drown my sorrows with +eggs when I get troll rolls.

"Fairy tale event"? Thanks but no thanks. Sounds worse than the toy dragon/ninja fest from last year...

*got to remain strong to not pull, have three of five Norse gods, and doubting that it will be coupled with a brand new pantheon*

chrono01

Sounds good man, thanks.

I might take you up on your offer. :)

razterik

Evil Nova by itself is very useful if you are chain running Super Golds, but I can't think of a specific use for Sixth Angel besides that.

Skilled Lucifer goes from a quality sub to near indispensable. He almost never leaves my Ronia team, and commonly replaces my hyper max Dark Tron on dark teams. The frequency of the orb enhance and the ability to nuke down light enemies is extremely useful. I especially like using him first turn in Sandalphon.

Obviously, if you're not running heavy or part dark teams, his usefulness is significantly diminished. I spent many stones maxing mine and have never regretted it.

matt360

Anyone know the approximate drop rates of Mystic Masks in the Wednesday dungeon? I've been playing on expert as often as I can for the past 2 months and I haven't gotten a single drop. Are they super rare or am I just having bad luck?

Ducarmel

Anyone know the approximate drop rates of Mystic Masks in the Wednesday dungeon? I've been playing on expert as often as I can for the past 2 months and I haven't gotten a single drop. Are they super rare or am I just having bad luck?

I don't think its been proven that its more or less then a 33% chance to drop. So it could be bad luck for you.

I cant even remember the last time I ran expert mask, I just farm the normal dungeons when the bonus are on. I guess you must not be at Ocean of Heaven yet? If you need it that badly you pretty much have no choice but keep trying and hope it drops.

matt360

I'm only at Hyperion Lava Flow and am currently just working on leveling up and ranking up. Yeah, I've seriously been running this dungeon for as much as my stamina will allow every week for the last two months and zero drops...

until I posted here of course. Then I got a random invade MM. I guess the good news is that I now have more masks than I know want to do with and I can now evo several guys I wasn't really planning on.

SaintR

Evil Nova by itself is very useful if you are chain running Super Golds, but I can't think of a specific use for Sixth Angelbesides that.

Skilled Lucifer goes from a quality sub to near indispensable. He almost never leaves my Ronia team, and commonly replaces my hyper max Dark Tron on dark teams. The frequency of the orb enhance and the ability to nuke down light enemies is extremely useful. I especially like using him first turn in Sandalphon.

Obviously, if you're not running heavy or part dark teams, his usefulness is significantly diminished. I spent many stones maxing mine and have never regretted it.
I was thinking of using it with Ult Athena team for the god/attacker sub until New Thor Ult come around.

razterik

That works if you don't have anything better to fill the slot, I guess.

Failed a few S rank runs at Noble Mech. I'm really in a slump with these lately. Even spent a stone on one run after a light chaser invade, but it was totally worth it:

If I ever pull Bikini Tron, I'm going to cry. Hunting Quick Cure skill ups is the worst.

chrono01

Failed a few S rank runs at Noble Mech. I'm really in a slump with these lately. Even spent a stone on one run after a light chaser invade, but it was totally worth it:

If I ever pull Bikini Tron, I'm going to cry. Hunting Quick Cure skill ups is the worst.
Congrats man, nicely done.

I'm jealous.

Gaspode_T

Since I have Dark Metatron spent a few stones to get Beezlebub, not sure if that was worth it or not...I still don't have Satan which is another missing link in my "Dark Forces" - I have been trying to zero stone Satan but maybe he's worth paying a few stones for as well...

I figure, for the # of times I pull rare gacha and get a golem or some crap, I might as well try to get the descend monsters "no matter what", the only three I got zero stone are Goemon, Inazagi and Hera...still don't have Zeus either

linsivvi

Since I have Dark Metatron spent a few stones to get Beezlebub, not sure if that was worth it or not...I still don't have Satan which is another missing link in my "Dark Forces" - I have been trying to zero stone Satan but maybe he's worth paying a few stones for as well...

I figure, for the # of times I pull rare gacha and get a golem or some crap, I might as well try to get the descend monsters "no matter what", the only three I got zero stone are Goemon, Inazagi and Hera...still don't have Zeus either

Satan is definitely worth the stones.

You know what's worse? Ultimate evolving Beezlebub. Now that's a pain in the ass!

SaintR

Yea Yomi is my other option for attacker/ god burst team but there's no synergy in an Athena team with verche and Apollo. But I meant it as just an option whenever I decide to use red slime in the team.

Also congrats on finishing Megatron...I know the pain of that.

TsuXna

Gratz! She is totally worth it.
I've fed to of my 297 to new ones and also made a new Ra team.
So my water healer team has 3, 297's now.
Photo_Grid_1409242201223.jpg

Some Zeus Vulcan testing. I love him, planning to clear many dungeons.
Photo_Grid_1409242255925.jpg

Lastly my friends Anubis play.
29158263557c5c16144fff33d2.jpg

Top Bottom