• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Ducarmel

I have not found a decent way, Tower of Giants at 1/2 stamina if you only need a couple of them. If you need more then that no way you will do better then Thursday with x2 drop on.

They also drop in the T3 dungeons but that seems like a terrible waste of stamina for a rare drop.

After months and months of needing one more Lilith skill up maybe I'll finally get it (I've gone 0-45 since the first time the full batman Collab has come around)

Might skill up my second Valk and Fire valk with the drops and big flamies

Quantum

things to skill from the poring tower:

Siegfried
lovely maiden, valk
Second warrior Valk.

I'm enjoying trying to get my Bonia team together although its brutal trying to skill up and level the team.

I pretty much have given up on my fallen lucifer - he is level 13 after countless feeds - I think I have about 22 more so its possible to max skill but I'm just not feeling it anymore.

Been running Tower of Giants all weekend in hopes of catching a Titan, and just got the drop. That just leaves Lilith and Earth Golem as the everyday drops I still need/want.

Hige

You could probably beat Satan's dungeon with U&Y next time it comes around. No RCV means less chance of getting orb trolled and Lilith is a guaranteed drop I'm pretty sure.

chrono01

The Skill Up chance seems seriously messed up. I've fed my Fallen Angel Lucifer 15 times, and not a single skill-up.

I had 55 Sixth Angels, with the hopes of getting him the last 7 skill-up's he needs. I thought it'd be enough, not I'm not so sure...

Quantum

The Skill Up chance seems seriously messed up. I've fed my Fallen Angel Lucifer 15 times, and not a single skill-up.

I had 55 Sixth Angels, with the hopes of getting him the last 7 skill-up's he needs. I thought it'd be enough, not I'm not so sure...

I absolutely hate my FAL now. This one mob is seriously frustrating to level skills.

I actually have 2 of the lucifers and had close to 70 or 80 sixth angels I had high hopes to level both. I have 21 left - still haven't skilled the first one completely.

it is definitely making me aggrieved so I stopped working on it to level a few other cards.

chrono01

I absolutely hate my FAL now. This one mob is seriously frustrating to level skills.

I actually have 2 of the lucifers and had close to 70 or 80 sixth angels I had high hopes to level both. I have 21 left - still haven't skilled the first one completely.

it is definitely making me aggrieved so I stopped working on it to level a few other cards.
Sorry to hear you're as cursed as I am. :/

I have a few more I can feed him now, but I think I'm going to wait a while. I'm not sure I can survive another 5x feed and no skill-up.

Hige

Your other post said you were at level 13, so 12 skill ups out of 59 is pretty much on target for that 20% rate. I'm at 14/64 and ran out of angels for that final skill up. :(

Quantum

Your other post said you were at level 13, so 12 skill ups out of 59 is pretty much on target for that 20% rate. I'm at 14/64 and ran out of angels for that final skill up. :(

I wasn't counting the attempts when the collab was active. The total number of attempts will be much higher than 80, and I did go 24 feeds without a skill up, and am still at level 13.

I think its almost more painful after getting a portion of the skill up then having a huge gap.

edit: its not all bad - in the same timeframe I was able to completely skill a Grodin and Sun Quan.

Ducarmel

So it seem like the new biweekly boss will skill up a Krishna and mid boss will skill up Red Guan Yu.

I hope this is a new trend continues for skill up fodder, and make future collabs completely unique content.

Maintenance week I hope we get everything, but its probably just Indian 2.0 and padw

Jagernaut

It's been more than a year since we saw the samurai dragons, so long that I had never beat Legend difficulty. I just beat it now for the stone with a double Horus team.

J0dy77

It's been more than a year since we saw the samurai dragons, so long that I had never beat Legend difficulty. I just beat it now for the stone with a double Horus team.

I thought the same thing this morning. I had only done master and was thinking, "that's odd". Was such a joke now.

Ducarmel

I did not even attempt it a year ago, I probably did not even have 40 stamina yet.

Anybody going to keep 1 or more of each Samurai Dragon for when gungho tell us after the cycle there is 2 ultimate evolutions that require feeding 4 dragons and a mythical evo material?

I did not even attempt it a year ago, I probably did not even have 40 stamina yet.

Anybody going to keep 1 or more of each Samurai Dragon for when gungho tell us after the cycle there is 2 ultimate evolutions that require feeding 4 dragons and a mythical evo material?
I've been trying to decide if I want to. I'm not sure if I can justify it with my current small box space. Also I can't really run it until this weekend. Gotta focus on Poring Tower.

I thought the same thing this morning. I had only done master and was thinking, "that's odd". Was such a joke now.

Me TOO! I had only beaten Master level difficulty, I knew I had never gotten the stone (because I never had Hanzo's 5* form on monster book), but I did not expect that to be the ONLY level I had beaten.

Kreed

Me TOO! I had only beaten Master level difficulty, I knew I had never gotten the stone (because I never had Hanzo's 5* form on monster book), but I did not expect that to be the ONLY level I had beaten.

*raises hand* Add me to this club. I think I was still running mono teams back then so Master was the only one that was doable. What's funny is I saw it wasn't completed and thought maybe it was extremely difficult since I had attempted it before, but then I realized it has just been so damn long since we've seen those dragons.

chrono01

Awesome, another 5 Sixth Angel to FA Lucifer and no skill-up. This makes about 20 in a row with not one skill point gained.

I think I give up.

Quantum

Surprise 2x skill up on right now for next five hours.

I love when this happens. I kinda messed up earlier and fed a few - completely forgot there wasn't a 2x skill up going on - it seems we have had a 2x skill-up going for a long time. Wonder if we have a new event starting with maintenance.

Awesome, another 5 Sixth Angel to FA Lucifer and no skill-up. This makes about 20 in a row with not one skill point gained.

I think I give up.

just take a break - I haven't tried a FAL skill up for a few days - feels good.

quin

The 2x skill-up happens on the Japanese servers every Tuesday from 3:00 if there isn't an event taking place. I would guess it is the same on the U.S. servers.

am_dragon

The 2x skill-up happens on the Japanese servers every Tuesday from 3:00 if there isn't an event taking place. I would guess it is the same on the U.S. servers.

That's cool, I was wondering why it was just 2x skill up. Fed my Blue Valk 5 Marin's... skill lvl 4. You could have knocked me over with a feather, I had no expectations.

Hit 600 days today so I've got some stones to finish Blue Valk, and make more Masterings... I guess. Is there any point in a 3rd max skilled Chu Chu?

Ugh. Trying to S-rank Poring Tower and I activated DQXQ's active skill to get a higher combo against Mastering. To bad I forgot that my other leader was Horus....

No lucky skyfall and I didn't have the HP to tank the hit so that's 50 stamina down the drain.

Zero_IYAD

tumblr_ncaxcnanMj1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ncbkbhw2NX1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nccuw4VFSt1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

I like to get my S ranks from rarity than try to get high combos.
It was more about damage output than going for a higher average combo. I just forgot that it wouldn't activate Horus. I think my rarity alone would have given me the s rank. But of course low rarity subs is why I didn't have the HP to survive a hit.

Jagernaut

New event on Friday.

Puzzle & Dragons (North America) - GungHo
*Of Gods and Genesis*
[Duration]: 9/26 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 10/5 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PDT)

Throughout time humanity has given them shape, form, and purpose, but the Gods have always been eternal! In the cosmic blackness of space their power has shaped creation as we know it--as they shape Puzzle & Dragons today!

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses
9/26 - 9/30 - 1 free Magic Stone daily
10/1 - 10/5 - 1 free TAMADRA
*Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

■② Meet Your Maker
Fate has seen it fit for you to challenge those above you. But they are some of the most powerful beings you will ever meet. How will you embrace eternity?

9/26 - 9/28 - Dragon in Motley
9/29 - 9/30 - Extreme Hera Rush
10/1 - 10/2 - Extreme God Rush
10/3 - 10/5 - Watery Temptress

■③ Special Event Dungeon Schedule
*The Spirit Jewels are active from 9/26 to 10/5! See here for details: http://on.fb.me/1swdWlb
9/26 - Sandalphon Descended!
9/27 - Heracles Descended!
9/28 - Beelzebub Descended!
9/29 - Noah Descended!
9/29 - Gaia Descended!
9/30 - Athena Descended!
10/1 - Hera-Ur Descended!
10/2 - Hera-Beorc Descended!
10/3 - Zeus Descended!
10/4 - Satan Descended!
10/5 - Zeus Vulcan Descended!

■④Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
9/26 - 9/30 - Jewel/Metal King Dragons
10/1 - 10/5 - Rare Evo Materials

1.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up rate
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon

*Events subject to change without notice or compensation - see event policy here: http://tinyurl.com/cj7zu4t

colinp

Banned
PADGuide shows patch notes being posted on Facebook but I can't read them. Really curious to know what's coming.

Also happy to see more tamadras coming down the pipe.

They deleted the notice for some reason but Hera-Ur and FA Luci ults as well as 1500 box space were mentioned in it, among other things.

These were 7.1 content in JP so it looks like we're just getting back ported content in lieu of PADW or something?

Fbh

Sooo there is an update.

How can I update the game if it "isn't supported in my country".??
Is there no other way than finding the newest apk on some third party site?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Weird - for some reason i cant install the update. PaD isnt avaible here, so i had to download it via APK downloader ....when starting the process it just tells me that it cant
LLShC.gif

Jagernaut

No PADW yet huh!
20 stones down, up to 1200 box space.

1200 boxes is crazy, I only have 390.

Patch notes, there will be compensation for extra 3 hours of maintenance:

Puzzle & Dragons (North America) - GungHo
*Version 7.1.1 is LIVE!*

If you have not done so, please completely exit and reboot the application to make sure the update applies correctly.

*Note: A three hour extension was added to the original maintenance period, ending approximately at 7:00 AM (PDT). Compensation will be announced at a later date for the time that this extension was in effect.

Complete patch notes can be found here: http://on.fb.me/1pcrb4L

Highlights include:
- Ultimate Evolutions for Hera-Ur and Fallen Angel Lucifer. For recipe info, see here: http://on.fb.me/1AW8XKv
- Beelzebub Skill Change Implemented. See here: http://on.fb.me/1r8xZDM
- Various Skill and Awoken Skill Changes
- Updated Content for Select Descended Dungeons
- Increased Maximum Monster Box Capacity
- Adjusted Orb Colors

Compensation Regarding Crazed King of Purgatory, Beelzebub’s Active Skill Change:

At the time of this posting, we have recorded active users with Monster 1371, Crazed King of Purgatory, Beelzebub. These users have been compensated the five Spirit Jewels.

This compensation may be used towards any monster fusion that requires them in their recipe.

The Spirit Jewels include:
Jewel of Fire
Jewel of Water
Jewel of Wood
Jewel of Light
Jewel of Darkness

Original details of this message can be found here: http://on.fb.me/1r8xZDM

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed minor bugs
- Other miscellaneous improvements

So which is the Better FA Luci?

Dark/Red fits better with Ronia, but the Dark/Dark has better Typing. Stats difference doesn't bother me.

May have to farm Hera-Ur (because I'll just say NO to sandalphon farming), Satan, Athena, and Zues will also get farmed for those darn Spirit orbs.

I need so many....

I will happily take free tama. Right now I'm just hoarding them for the U&Y and Kushi uvos.

As for DA Luci, I think the uvo you pick really depends on if you plan to use him as a lead or not. If he's strictly a Ronia sub, then D/F is probably the way to go.

Azusa

Is it worth to use Dancing Queen Hera-Ur as leader instead of Ronia? Im thinking to use her with friend Ronia so it'll be 7.5х ATK, 3x RCV and 1.2x HP.

Jagernaut

Is it worth to use Dancing Queen Hera-Ur as leader instead of Ronia? Im thinking to use her with friend Ronia so it'll be 7.5х ATK, 3x RCV and 1.2x HP.

It's worth it if you need the extra attack or don't have your own Ronia. Also good for no dupes dungeons.

Epic Drop

IDK about using her instead of Ronia, but at least for those of us (like me!) who have pretty much all of the great Ronia subs and a million Ronia friends, but don't have a Ronia ourselves, she's going to be great! I've got a pretty solid B. Sonia team as my main, but the grass based dungeons are nearly impossible for me, so I'm going to put together a DQ Hera-Ur + typical ronia subs team and pair up with my Ronia friends for a secondary team.

I find that often the 6.25x RCV multiplier is often uselessly high anyway (for instance, I heal for over 11,000 with a single 3 heart orb match and no other combos on my B. Sonia team), so 3x RCV plus a bit more attack and HP could be nice as long as you can combo relatively well.

I'm going to farm the daylights out of the red jewel dungeons during this event... only need 2 more for the DQ Hera-Ur evo!

Hige

Re: new Luci ultimates, I went with D/F for my Ronia and Pandora teams. D/F is a no-brainer for Ronia, and I figured the loss of 600 HP in exchange for 300 ATK is too much for Pandora. I think the extra 200 ATK might balance the loss of a dark sub attribute on a Pandora team somewhat, but usually damage isn't an issue with her in the first place.

:O

Shiva skill ups is epic and I'm intrigued at the thought of max skilled Astaroth for my ZGL team. Awesome!

Top Bottom