• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

whew she is strong

I decided to try going quickly through A1 before work and she smashed it, although I did use a friend's Fujin inherit so I didn't have to spend 4 years on Parvati.

The immediately noticeable thing coming from YomiDra/Meri/Ilm was the RCV issue, because while she has the HP stalling sometimes was harrowing and gravities are annoying when there isn't a heart+dark+water match on the board. Hypermaxing helps paper over that issue a lot, though. I'm just used to poison not really being a thing, but it is now.

Also I reaaaaaallllly could use the +2 TE badge, 3 across the whole team is nothing.

Bladelaw

whew she is strong

I decided to try going quickly through A1 before work and she smashed it, although I did use a friend's Fujin inherit so I didn't have to spend 4 years on Parvati.

The immediately noticeable thing coming from YomiDra/Meri/Ilm was the RCV issue, because while she has the HP stalling sometimes was harrowing and gravities are annoying when there isn't a heart+dark+water match on the board. Hypermaxing helps paper over that issue a lot, though. I'm just used to poison not really being a thing, but it is now.

Also I reaaaaaallllly could use the +2 TE badge, 3 across the whole team is nothing.

It's another perk of using Awoken Okuni over Loki or Durga for the damage enhance slot. He comes with two TE awakenings which is pretty nice. If Revo Yomi had two SBR I'd run that instead. You sacrifice upfront damage (Durga's extra TPA and water subattribute or Loki's 7 combo) for stability. If I use 3 wood latents with Awoken Okuni I can eat Gaia dragons's attacks without a shield but I'm still not sure the loss of damage is worth the TE badge. I'm going to be playing around with that last slot to find the best fit. I think Okuni + TE badge is going to be more useful long term than Durga + HP badge. If I ever roll Loki I can just use the TE badge and not worry about it.

J0dy77

I mean, I don't think there is a lot of harm in waiting. Also, I'm aware that you have some other solid leads, do you think she'll change what you can do that much?

She won't but I still bought her. Having Ra dra and eventually Kush means I'll have just as good if not better leads but I wanted a fresh experience. I've been bored of late and this will help. I also have almost ideal subs for her and inherits.

Which do you guys think I'd the better sub? Revo Loki or Durga? Trying to decide on that last slot.

Aesnath

She won't but I still bought her. Having Ra dra and eventually Kush means I'll have just as good if not better leads but I wanted a fresh experience. I've been bored of late and this will help. I also have almost ideal subs for her and inherits.

Which do you guys think I'd the better sub? Revo Loki or Durga? Trying to decide on that last slot.

As good a reason as any.

I suspect that Loki is just better than Uevo Durga, especially if you are shooting for 7c craziness. On the other hand, she does bring an additional SB, TE and shorter cooldown.

Bladelaw

IMO Loki. Loki's extra stats and base active not suiciding you are huge plusses. The extra HP means you can use the TE badge over HP. His TPAs + 7combo match Haku evening out damage. Durga is basically an inferior Loki in this slot. Worse stats, worse base active (lower cooldown at least), worse awakenings, reliance on HP badge to be A3 compliant meaning you're effectively missing 3 TE awakenings so good luck if you get a Diza and dark Fagan spawn.

I think an argument can be made for Okuni in the last slot since if you're going to sacrifice damage for safety having an extra delay on hand and comparable HP to Revo Loki makes more sense to me.

DAthena! :D

367,983,353 for anyone who wants more friends with 5 turn delay assist on Dath. Although I may change it out at some point because nearly all my friends have either Hydra or Orochi.

Currently running:

DAth(Force)
Revo Haku(Lumiel)
Revo Haku(5 turn Susano)
Durga (will be Muse when I can find a Mythlit to evo him)
Revo Yomi(Anaphon)

Decided to invest in my Yomi for the extra 2sec and revo stats, until I can skill up my TPA Luci or find and farm up a Hinomitsuha. Or I could go with Grida if the other options take too long and Yomi's lack of damage is a problem.

J0dy77

As good a reason as any.

I suspect that Loki is just better than Uevo Durga, especially if you are shooting for 7c craziness. On the other hand, she does bring an additional SB, TE and shorter cooldown.

IMO Loki. Loki's extra stats and base active not suiciding you are huge plusses. The extra HP means you can use the TE badge over HP. His TPAs + 7combo match Haku evening out damage. Durga is basically an inferior Loki in this slot. Worse stats, worse base active (lower cooldown at least), worse awakenings, reliance on HP badge to be A3 compliant meaning you're effectively missing 3 TE awakenings so good luck if you get a Diza and dark Fagan spawn.

I think an argument can be made for Okuni in the last slot since if you're going to sacrifice damage for safety having an extra delay on hand and comparable HP to Revo Loki makes more sense to me.

Yeah this was my thought as well. I'm just pissed because I put 230 + on Durga before Revo Loki was avaialble and the ideal JP team had durga on it. Oh well, I do like the 7 combo awakening on Loki and the fact that I don't have to kill myself with the active.

Aesnath

Hey, short notice and all, but I'd like to try to cheese gaia dragon with R. Minerva, but, for some reason, all of my typical friends with Minerva and fire resist latents are not there. Could anyone of my friends throw one up for me before the end of the hour? Bonus points if it has sakuya on it.

Either way, thanks!

Hey, short notice and all, but I'd like to try to cheese gaia dragon with R. Minerva, but, for some reason, all of my typical friends with Minerva and fire resist latents are not there. Could anyone of my friends throw one up for me before the end of the hour? Bonus points if it has sakuya on it.

Either way, thanks!

I put mine up... she only has 4 fire resist latents and I don't have a Sakuya so I put R.Hades on her, but if you need anything else like bind clear etc. I can see what I have.

Bladelaw

Either way, thanks!
Done.
Good luck!

jiggle

I'm running
Main:
Dathena(r.orochi)
Haku
Haku
Haku(karin)
Yomi(Famiel)

Alt:
Dathena(indra)
Persephone(famiel)
Anubis(famiel)
D.kali(anaphon)
Durga(muse)

Weird setup on alt
But I need them extra fingers
May replace DKali with Loki when Durga gets her extra finger

No carat or facet really hurts :(

Aesnath

Well, that went better than I thought it would. I was worried about persephone, as she drops binds and critical poison constantly. I got to looking at it and decided I could gravity cheese her, since I could stall forever on Ares (actually, given his constant healing, I had to stall forever to kill him). Either way, when I got to her floor, I used Blade's Sakyua, my Sakuya, the two Trailo inherits (see, they come up bjork!, nothing else would have worked as well) and then an ilm board to kill her without using the puppet. Puppet was up for the dragon, and then the slow slog began. I ended up waiting out the 99 turn damage null, as it kept healing at 30%. Killed it with gravities as well.

So...now if I decided I want a Odindra, this won't hold me back. Still haven't decided though.

Thanks again Secretmoblin and Blade!

I put Carat on my DA because I'm assuming even the lesser gemstone inherit is more rare than delays and might therefore be more useful to friends/randoms.

At some point this week I'd like to tackle A2... I have Lumiel and I guess I can stick Orochi on something in addition to (Re)Susano that's on one of the others. Maybe I need a bind clear? Persephone got bound and as a result I was skill bound for 10 turns in my A1 run which wasn't a big deal but could kill me with harder content.

Bladelaw

I put Carat on my DA because I'm assuming even the lesser gemstone inherit is more rare than delays and might therefore be more useful to friends/randoms.

At some point this week I'd like to tackle A2... I have Lumiel and I guess I can stick Orochi on something in addition to (Re)Susano that's on one of the others. Maybe I need a bind clear? Persephone got bound and as a result I was skill bound for 10 turns in my A1 run which wasn't a big deal but could kill me with harder content.

This is really my primary concern with Dark Athena. She's bind immune but her team isn't. This can make stalling through a bind difficult and dangerous. to heal more than a minor amount you'll need to match dark, blue and hearts which is 500k damage easy with just the leads. Over a million if you have type advantage which is even more risky on some enemies.

Some advice: If you get bound floor one, stall it out especially if it's your 2 SBR sub. Nothing in floor 1 is so dangerous you can't stall it out. Floor 2 light izanami will make you sad if you don't heed this. Things like Kraken binding Awoken Okuni is annoying as hell too since you could be going into the Chinese god floor and get skill bound.

I think this is Dathena's primary weakness. Until I have some more experience with her in A3 I'm sticking with Okuni but I'll either need to learn how to get over binds or find a usable sub with some way to clear binds.

EDIT: For the duration of the Overflowing Care Package dungeons I'll have Ganesha on slot 1. Nothing like Easy Money.

jiggle

Anyone know which human Evo is better for monster hunter collab?
I'm not seeing any discussions on reddit

I'm leaning towards water male (LS: 1.5x all stats in 2p, Combo Atk up to 9x)
Dark female(Dark laser)

Bladelaw

I just realized by the end of this month I'll be able to afford Odin Dragon from all the gift MP so all the evo mat collecting I was doing assuming Dath wasn't going to show up in NA anytime soon wasn't a waste!

Once I pick up Odin Dragon I'll have him hypered and evo'd right out of the gate much like Dathena (minus the evo).

...I'm so dumb, I'm sitting on two Ryunes and although I use them on Meri and Saras (alt co-op) I really should just pull them and put them somewhere on DA

I had a very embarrassing stalling situation where I ran out of hearts.

Bladelaw

Fun Fact: Super Satan cheats.

If you knock him below 50% it doesn't matter how many turns he has left he just straight up murders you.

EDIT: can someone put up Meri? I have a team that can two hit him but I need the right number of orbs on turn 1 and two to do it.

Bladelaw

Extra post to thank GAF_Haken for his Meri.

For anyone wondering here's my jank ass kill satan team:
Meridionalis
Blodin (4SB evo)
Sarasvati (Scheat)
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Xmas Paulina (Carat)
Meridionalis

Only hypers were Meri and Sarasvati

Strategy: Stall up Scheat and Carat
--Pop Scheat-->Carat-->Meri make one blob, two rows is too much damage and you die. 6 non water orbs was enough for me FYI, mask off water orbs if you have the team hypered I think.
--If you didn't drop him below 50% you win. Pop Toshiro and Blodin, swipe and marvel at the awesome that is meri.
--If you did drop him below 50% you're dead.

Be warned hypering blodin might make him do over 100 million damage, this is bad. I don't know but try it in endless before going into it.

W-00

No problem!

It was actually just coincidence that I put her up because I was running Arena. I didn't see your post until just now.

Speaking of, being able to fairly-reliably clear Arena, rank up, and then farm a bunch of Tamadras for cheap is really nice. I think I'm finally going to get past the critical shortage of Tamadras I've been experiencing since the Heroine REM.

But man, that Arena run was annoying. I got Sopdet and triggered her absorb once, so I had to pop the Orochi on my alt's Meri to buy time, and then I got Parvati and had to wait until Orochi was up again. And the Yo on my main's Meri has so far proven utterly useless.

I suppose I should replace Orochi with Fujin on my alt and Yo with Orochi on my main. That setup would have made things go a lot faster.

Aesnath

Any strategies for C10 awoken invalid? With the right combination of actives, Meri could one shot satan, but she seems like she would have a hard time getting there. On the other hand R. Minerva could probably get there but not be able to kill satan.

Also, heroines got their evos, which matters somewhat less than it should. HREM is also coming back next week, but I'm less sure that I want to roll on it. I still want a sheena (only 5* I didn't get last time around) and of course a Julia, ilmina, or Urkura would be cool (very unlikely though), but knowing where everything fell with evos makes them seem less like an awesome proposition.

For anyone wondering here's my jank ass kill satan team:
Meridionalis
Blodin (4SB evo)
Sarasvati (Scheat)
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Xmas Paulina (Carat)
Meridionalis

Only hypers were Meri and Sarasvati

Strategy: Stall up Scheat and Carat
--Pop Scheat-->Carat-->Meri make one blob, two rows is too much damage and you die. 6 non water orbs was enough for me FYI, mask off water orbs if you have the team hypered I think.
--If you didn't drop him below 50% you win. Pop Toshiro and Blodin, swipe and marvel at the awesome that is meri.
--If you did drop him below 50% you're dead.

Be warned hypering blodin might make him do over 100 million damage, this is bad. I don't know but try it in endless before going into it.

Sorry, didn't see your request until now!

No problem!

It was actually just coincidence that I put her up because I was running Arena. I didn't see your post until just now.

Speaking of, being able to fairly-reliably clear Arena, rank up, and then farm a bunch of Tamadras for cheap is really nice. I think I'm finally going to get past the critical shortage of Tamadras I've been experiencing since the Heroine REM.

But man, that Arena run was annoying. I got Sopdet and triggered her absorb once, so I had to pop the Orochi on my alt's Meri to buy time, and then I got Parvati and had to wait until Orochi was up again. And the Yo on my main's Meri has so far proven utterly useless.

I suppose I should replace Orochi with Fujin on my alt and Yo with Orochi on my main. That setup would have made things go a lot faster.

Can you tank DQ hera without a shield? I think I could just barely pass it now, if I'm running R. Orochi in the team. I'll admit, Yo still feels like the right shield, but I rarely use it.

Bladelaw

Heroine Uevos are out.
Romia is probably the biggest winner out of all of them. Of course her and Illmina are the only ones I didn't pull...

Uruka and Julie were also updated so Heroine return after Voltron? I'll be chasing because I'm an idiot. I have Fujin so while Uruka wouldn't be that huge a boost, Julie is a blue Balboa which is nice but far from a high priority grab. Illmina and Romia are still my targets.

Any strategies for C10 awoken invalid? With the right combination of actives, Meri could one shot satan, but she seems like she would have a hard time getting there. On the other hand R. Minerva could probably get there but not be able to kill satan.

I brought a team that could do stupid damage regardless of awakenings. Light helps get over satan's bullshit too. Gemstones don't work so either a Norse or Armor Knight active will almost certainly be needed. Anubis the OTG can do it but good luck with 4 seconds. If you can heal consistently you can take 3 turns on Satan. So how'd I do it?
Kenshin, Revo Apollo, Tsubaki, sub Ilm, Awoken Thor, Kenshin (Skill boost badge)

FL1: stall 2 turns and kill (Double Cross)
FL2: Heal enough to eat one hit if possible, kill if not.
FL3: Kill ASAP or game over, use Lmeta over Apollo if you think you'll need the bind clear and stall a couple turns if possible.
FL4: You can bounce his health for a few turns (up to 5 IIRC) to stall (Cross + red/light match) then kill (double cross).
FL5: Kenshin, Kenshin, Tsubaki, Apollo should give you a three cross board, use that to kill. (Light+Light+Fire) or Ilm if you managed to stall it up.

Aesnath

Heroine Uevos are out.
Romia is probably the biggest winner out of all of them. Of course her and Illmina are the only ones I didn't pull...

Uruka and Julie were also updated so Heroine return after Voltron? I'll be chasing because I'm an idiot. I have Fujin so while Uruka wouldn't be that huge a boost, Julie is a blue Balboa which is nice but far from a high priority grab. Illmina and Romia are still my targets.

I brought a team that could do stupid damage regardless of awakenings. Light helps get over satan's bullshit too. Gemstones don't work so either a Norse or Armor Knight active will almost certainly be needed. Anubis the OTG can do it but good luck with 4 seconds. If you can heal consistently you can take 3 turns on Satan. So how'd I do it?
Kenshin, Revo Apollo, Tsubaki, sub Ilm, Awoken Thor, Kenshin (Skill boost badge)

FL1: stall 2 turns and kill (Double Cross)
FL2: Heal enough to eat one hit if possible, kill if not.
FL3: Kill ASAP or game over, use Lmeta over Apollo if you think you'll need the bind clear and stall a couple turns if possible.
FL4: You can bounce his health for a few turns (up to 5 IIRC) to stall (Cross + red/light match) then kill (double cross).
FL5: Kenshin, Kenshin, Tsubaki, Apollo should give you a three cross board, use that to kill. (Light+Light+Fire) or Ilm if you managed to stall it up.

Yep, no kenshin, so that isn't going to work.

Bladelaw

Yep, no kenshin, so that isn't going to work.
post your box if you can, This dungeon's been a fun challenge to overcome via teambuilding. Lvl 11 Satan is an asshole though. There's something deeply unsatisfying about his mechanic.

Hell if you're really desperate you can rage stone through it.

Aesnath

post your box if you can, This dungeon's been a fun challenge to overcome via teambuilding. Lvl 11 Satan is an asshole though. There's something deeply unsatisfying about his mechanic.

Hell if you're really desperate you can rage stone through it.

Yeah, I'm unlikely to rage stone through anything. I'm also not good at posting images and stuff. I saw a Myr gravity cheese coop thing, so I may give that a shot, as I have two Touens and two trailo, but I'm unsure at this point.

Relevant stuff:

Meri: could maybe do enough damage on last two floors, can't stall anywhere, meaning you won't have any skills up--access to: Andromeda, tamazo blodin, wetatron, ryune, summer urd, R. Orochi, regular urd, I&I (not awoken), Gabriel, Sumire x2, Ysholta;

Minerva can stall forever on first floor, and on the phoenix, but will have a real problem with siren. Probably can't deal enough damage to kill Satan, may not be able to kill phoenix (will keep healing at 1/2), can't bring enough gravities to kill both satan and phoenix--trailo x2, touen x2, zeta hydra x2, ilm, tsubaki x2, gadius, NY horus

Myr Coop model brings Myr and all gravities. Goal is to stall on first two floors (should be able to survive execution hits with a cross), true damage michael and gravity both phoenix and satan. My myr is skilled and max level, but only in her second form. Not sure if it matters. Also not plussed--zera x2, sakuya, Ra x2

None of the gravities are max skilled, most everything else is

I saw videos of Meri beating C11 with the right inherits, and I have most of them, so I may give that a shot; actually less concerned about it than C10.

On an unrelated note, zeus dragon is in two hours for me, can anyone put up an amaratsu?

Yeah, I'm unlikely to rage stone through anything. I'm also not good at posting images and stuff. I saw a Myr gravity cheese coop thing, so I may give that a shot, as I have two Touens and two trailo, but I'm unsure at this point.

Relevant stuff:

Meri: could maybe do enough damage on last two floors, can't stall anywhere, meaning you won't have any skills up--access to: Andromeda, tamazo blodin, wetatron, ryune, summer urd, R. Orochi, regular urd, I&I (not awoken), Gabriel, Sumire x2, Ysholta;

Minerva can stall forever on first floor, and on the phoenix, but will have a real problem with siren. Probably can't deal enough damage to kill Satan, may not be able to kill phoenix (will keep healing at 1/2), can't bring enough gravities to kill both satan and phoenix--trailo x2, touen x2, zeta hydra x2, ilm, tsubaki x2, gadius, NY horus

Myr Coop model brings Myr and all gravities. Goal is to stall on first two floors (should be able to survive execution hits with a cross), true damage michael and gravity both phoenix and satan. My myr is skilled and max level, but only in her second form. Not sure if it matters. Also not plussed--zera x2, sakuya, Ra x2

I saw videos of Meri beating C11 with the right inherits, and I have most of them, so I may give that a shot; actually less concerned about it than C10.

On an unrelated note, zeus dragon is in two hours for me, can anyone put up an amaratsu?

I'll put her up.

Bladelaw

Relevant stuff:

Minerva + gravity cheese might actually work. Assuming you can survive floor 1's hit (almost certainly) then you can stall up a couple bursts for floor 2 and 3. stall forever on phoenix. You actually have a window of opportunity to kill him in two hits. every 6th move is his execution attack, if you can tank it you're set to hit him again and hopefully kill him. If not stall up again and try once more. Save the gravity kill for Satan. If you can clear the HP for floor 1 I'd suggest the following team:
RMinerva (Saria/Ilm)
Trailo
Trailo
Zera
Touen
RMinerva (Saria/Ilm)

FL1: Stall up Saria/Ilm floor 1, chip him to death
FL2: Saria/Ilm kill
FL3: Saria/Ilm kill
FL4: Stall back up, then Saria/Ilm after the fifth turn, then again if that didn't finish him
FL5: Zera-->Touen-->Trailo-->Trailo

Bring the HP badge to clear the minimum needed if necessary other wise the TE, skill boost, or RCV badge based on your needs. I'd recommend Ilm against Siren due to type disadvantage. You should be able to Saria kill Michael. Also remember you don't have awakenings, just make as many combos as you can.

Per the EU Facebook:

*God Carnival Arrives!*
[Duration: 5/5 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 11/5 (Thu), 11:59 PM (UTC)]
The God Carnival arrives! Powerful God Type monsters like Robin Hood and Indra will appear at increased bonus rates! As an added bonus, all featured monsters will come out at Lv 30!
*Featured Monsters at Bonus Rates*
★6
3351 Sima Yi
3349 Diaochan
3347 Ma Chao
3345 Gan Ning
3343 Xiahou Dun
2919 Robin Hood
1374 Life Dragon, Zhuge Liang
1243 Loyal Deity, Guan Yu
1131 Guardian Dragon, Avalon Drake
★5
3205 Vajrabhairava
3203 Vajrayaksa
3201 Acala
3199 Kundali
3197 Trailokyavijaya
2560 Hamal
2558 Alcyone
2556 Algedi
2554 Acubens
2552 Denebola
2423 Castor
2421 Pollux
2419 Spica
2417 Alrescha
2415 Antares
2272 Akechi Mitsuhide
2270 Maeda Keiji
2268 Ishida Mitsunari
2266 Mori Motonari
2264 Sanada Yukimura
1834 Dark Angel, Lumiel
1832 Holy Angel, Ariel
1830 Green Angel, Ruel
1828 Blue Angel, Famiel
1826 Red Angel, Rozuel
1667 Nephthys
1665 Hathor
1663 Osiris
1661 Nut
1659 Set
1372 Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang
1338 Durga
1336 Ganesha
1334 Vishnu
1332 Sarasvati
1330 Krishna
1241 Bearded Deity, Guan Yu
1239 Lu Bu
1237 Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao
1235 Liu Bei
1233 Sun Quan
1231 Cao Cao
1130 Avalon Drake
1073 Pandora
1071 Sun Wukong
1069 Perseus
1067 Andromeda
1065 Yamato Takeru
807 Okuninushi
805 Izanagi
803 Kushinadahime
801 Umisachi&Yamasachi
799 Ame no Uzume
753 Incarnation of Byakko, Haku
751 Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya
749 Incarnation of Genbu, Meimei
747 Incarnation of Seiryuu, Karin
745 Incarnation of Suzaku, Leilan
628 Archangel Lucifer
626 Archangel Raphael
624 Archangel Michael
622 Archangel Gabriel
620 Archangel Uriel
575 Persephone
573 Apollo
571 Artemis
569 Hermes
567 Ares
498 Anubis
496 Ra
494 Bastet
492 Isis
490 Horus
376 Loki
374 Thor
372 Freyja
370 Idunn&Idunna
368 Freyr
244 Vritra
242 Indra
240 Parvati
238 Lakshmi
236 Shiva
140 Yomi
138 Amaterasu
136 Susano
134 Viper Orochi
132 Kagutsuchi
130 Hades
128 Venus
126 Ceres
124 Neptune
122 Minerva
*While other monsters are still available, only listed monsters are featured with increased chances and levels.

This is way more appealing than the last... but for me it's still mostly a trap. The chance of getting something I don't have or could use is probably .5%.

Bladelaw

I would be happy with about 20% of that list. Big hits would be Red Guan Yu, Loki, Any 3K2. Other stuff would be firmly in the "nice to have" bucket that I'm either missing or could use a dupe of.

W-00

That was weird. I was fighting Zeusdra, and I had the damage carefully calculated out. I used Chester and Fagan to get him down to 72%, then I stalled until everyone was ready again and hit him with Fagan, Chester, Zeus, and Zera, which should have gotten him down to just over 18 million HP, which should have allowed Touen to kill him without triggering the damage null. But it triggered the damage null.

What happened?

I also hate myself so I will be rolling in the heroine REM trying to get a Romia and Julie.

Remember, we'll probably be getting that special dungeon that will allow us to get a few free pulls, so you might want to wait to see what you get from it before spending stones.

My main would be pleased to pull at least 34 monsters from that list. My alt would be pleased to pull at least 47. I think I'll wait to see the rates, and then jump in a bit.

Aesnath

Thanks to everyone for the Amas! Nice to see you again Dr.lawyercop, how are you liking D. Athena?

I've been on Zeus Dragon for about an hour now--still have 43 turns to go. This is taking longer than noah or gaia dragon did. Infinite stalling for gravities on top of waiting out 99 turns of damage void.

I also hate myself so I will be rolling in the heroine REM trying to get a Romia and Julie.

My daughter has a Romia--any reason why she is desired (other than being a cute design)?

Aesnath

That was weird. I was fighting Zeusdra, and I had the damage carefully calculated out. I used Chester and Fagan to get him down to 72%, then I stalled until everyone was ready again and hit him with Fagan, Chester, Zeus, and Zera, which should have gotten him down to just over 18 million HP, which should have allowed Touen to kill him without triggering the damage null. But it triggered the damage null.

What happened?

Remember, we'll probably be getting that special dungeon that will allow us to get a few free pulls, so you might want to wait to see what you get from it before spending stones.

Sorry for the double post--the initial plan that thought that the true gravity wouldn't hit the null was proven false. It still goes over the damage void, even if there isn't that much HP to go. Even with touen/trailo, you have to wait out the null.

W-00

Sorry for the double post--the initial plan that thought that the true gravity wouldn't hit the null was proven false. It still goes over the damage void, even if there isn't that much HP to go. Even with touen/trailo, you have to wait out the null.

Oh, okay. So if I'd just been a little more patient I would have an extra stone right now. Oh, and a Zeusdra. Oh well, next time.

My daughter has a Romia--any reason why she is desired (other than being a cute design)?

I think she pairs fairly well with Anubis.

Bladelaw

She is one of the core subs in the Revo Astaroth team.

This.
She's the right type, provides a burst board, 4 fingers (which asty desperately needs), and decent stats. She's also a rather good Acala sub for many of the same reasons. I wanted her more than Illmina and ended up with 4 Barbaras.

jiggle

Wow
Really impressed with the blue hunter from monster hunter collab
2.25x/182.25x/2.25x(?) in multiplayer
Scalable damage
Bind able, requires multi, and Karin not awoken yet though

Best of all is it's free :0

My teams of scrubs just ripped through floors
And had like 100k hp with no +297

Ducarmel

Just realized that with the advent of the selections in the MH collab we have now entered the age of the troll rainbow egg roll

I got trolled hard the godfest after rainbow egg update debuted on jp server. When I saw it I was so hyped, in my head i was hoping maybe finally a second dkali, or fujin, Raijin, eschmali, etc to then realize it was a blue valk my third.

here is the post
wowooooooooooooooojgnH'OIDHNSB'OVIHDS'

YOU CAN GET DIAMOND TROLLED!

I yolo rolled jp pcgf a diamond egg came out. I was hyped as hell. BValk.

then did a couple of angry pulls

pandora dupe
ra my first so it might have some mp farming use.
Sima Yi. I might have to seriously consider buying DAthena I have the mp to do it.

Haven't been playing much lately, and have enough MP for DAthena. Wondering if I should pull the trigger on her.

I have 2 Hakus that haven't been Revo'd yet (1 Awoken, 1 D/R), I have all of the Okunis, 1 Durga. I also have a Loki and Anaphon. No Sima Yi, Persephone, Lumiel, or the right Jewel princesses though. I have Orochis for delay inherits.

Quantum

Haven't been playing much lately, and have enough MP for DAthena. Wondering if I should pull the trigger on her.

I have 2 Hakus that haven't been Revo'd yet (1 Awoken, 1 D/R), I have all of the Okunis, 1 Durga. I also have a Loki and Anaphon. No Sima Yi, Persephone, Lumiel, or the right Jewel princesses though. I have Orochis for delay inherits.

if you are not going to be actively playing wait.

(but log daily this month for another free 5555*30 mp)

reasoning - D.Athena is a stellar lead but certainly not game breaking from my perspective.

I picked one up for a number of reasons (one of which is after buying her I still have 650k MP without selling a thing)

The meta seems to be changing much faster than it used to, and while D.Athena is the flavor of the month, if you are not actively playing - hold the MP and see what is announced next month during the beach rem.

D.Athena is apparently a permanent selection in the MP shop - you can work on your team and pick it up at any time.

if you are actively playing and are not too worried about the MP I'd say pick it up - its a ton of fun since most people are running it - you have your choice of inherits and latents (most seem to use Fujin, latent physical, latent physical, SDR)

(you having 2 (possible)revo haku leads me to believe you will enjoy the team)

I got trolled hard the godfest after rainbow egg update debuted on jp server. When I saw it I was so hyped, in my head i was hoping maybe finally a second dkali, or fujin, Raijin, eschmali, etc to then realize it was a blue valk my third.

here is the post

I rolled 2 atens in a row in the last GF. Talk about fucking gungtrolled. literally 6star box cheerleader

unrealist

I feel that RaDrag is still stronger than D Athena? I am not that good at PAD but still .. the RCV without blue/dark matches is really bad .. and Hakus can be bound. Also, Ra Drag has slightly >10k HP higher than Athena which helps in some instances..

Bladelaw

I feel that RaDrag is still stronger than D Athena? I am not that good at PAD but still .. the RCV without blue/dark matches is really bad .. and Hakus can be bound. Also, Ra Drag has slightly >10k HP higher than Athena which helps in some instances..

A case can definitely be made, especially if you have the optimal team that Dathena is at best a side grade for Ra Dragon. Dathena is faster, has an easier time bursting, and more utility than Ra Dragon, and is easier to use. Ra Dragons bind immunity counts for a lot and the extra durability is incredibly useful against the radars. If you have Ra Dragon and you can clear whatever you want I'd skip Dathena.

I have Ra Dragon and went with Dathena mostly for ease of use, and an excuse to put my Hakus to use. I'm also sitting on a bunch of MP so I'm not hurting for it. I'm also looking for a team that can clear coliseum since I've been pining for an Orpharion for a while and that seems like my best bet.

I wish there was a Bmeta style card for Dark. Something bind immune with 2 SBR to act as a cleric. At best I can pop a Dathena and stall out the bind which isn't terrible. But going into the tama floor and having Okuni/Durga/Loki bound then skill bound is obnoxious as hell.

Aesnath

So..on the no-awoken C10, I've had a hard time bringing the correct subs while hitting the appropriate HP threshold. I think I'm going to have to max level touen and Zhera and inherit a trailo on a revo orochi. I'm not entirely sure how that is going to work.

If you look at the JP tier lists, a lot of them put D.Athena and Radra in the same upper tier. I personally suspect that a lot of D. Athena's popularity is that 1. she's easier to activate and 2. she's a bit more flexible with her subs. For reference, I could put together some kind of non-embarassing D. Athena team; no so much with Radra. Moreover, I'm pretty sure I couldn't play Radra very well. Tier lists seem to be at least somewhat influenced by popularity (if not largely influenced) and D. Athena has a lot of things going for her in that way.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Probably not going to be able to build a DAthena team, so might be best for me to sit it out till I can.

I only have one Haku. Outside of her, I only have Zouh, Nephthys, Fenrir, and Geotia, Can't even begin to put together a dark team. And I have both the Green and Fire Jewel Princess.

Top Bottom