• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I was tired. :< This happens.

For some reason my body is flat out refusing to get used to this time zone. It wants to go back!
8pfOT.png

Don't worry tence, I won't make you redraw me :p

Hey, weird question. Does anyone know where I can get a breakdown of where a film got its finances from?

leadbelly

Banned
I will say actually. That probably doesn't tell you an awful lot on who exactly is investing in the movie. The finances on big budget movies are coming from the major film studios. It is the job of the production company to raise funds, but then those funds could be coming from the parent company of that particular production company.

The production company may be directly responsible for fundraising for the production or may accomplish this through a parent company, partner, or private investor

I'm not sure it is possible to know precisely where all the money came from.

Chuckie

Thanks lead ^^ Yeah, its looking more and more impossible to find. The IMDB website was fairly useful though.

But I like your drawings! :(

EDIT: well if everyone else wants one :p

Here, because you have such nice stories about swallowing

shanRPG.png

Edit: And ofcourse for Hawky

HawkRPG.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Now all I need is lissar to make me an RPG avatar just so tence can make an avatar of that avatar.
then I'm going to print the image and take a picture of it and have my avatar be a photo of me holding a photo of a printout of a cartoon version of an rpg drawing of a photo of me

leadbelly

Banned
then I'm going to print the image and take a picture of it and have my avatar be a photo of me holding a photo of a printout of a cartoon version of an rpg drawing of a photo of me

Or you could have like a Photoshopped avatar which is a real picture of you with half of your face melting away to reveal a cartoon version of yourself.

Anyway... I was thinking maybe something like this could be used as template to represent my inner-self?

Icp49.jpg

or maybe

594738-bigthumbnail.jpg

or...

Abstract-EvilGrin.jpg

leadbelly

Banned
I just threw some random shit together! D:

I'm not an abstract artist.

I feel there is not enough pain and misery to be a real representation of me. O.O

I kid. My mind is not that dark. Quite the opposite really.

I don't like the colours. Use nice colours lissar. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom