• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

Freelancing is one of the easiest challenges I think I've done so far, just gotta win a rumble pit game, which is hilariously easy.

Ergh, this captain grind sucks. I'm warrant officer 1 so I have like... 99k to get to captain? Seems kind of pointless seeing as they'll probably reset everyone like on 3.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
MarshMellow96 said:
Ergh, this captain grind sucks. I'm warrant officer 1 so I have like... 99k to get to captain? Seems kind of pointless seeing as they'll probably reset everyone like on 3.

They won't reset everyone. That ranking is to show how much you have played. Its not a true skill ranking.

I'm just coming up to Colonel myself (using the offline trick I previously mentioned to check). According to Halopedia, it's something like 500 000 Cr to get to Brigadier from Colonel.

Merguson

Banned
MagniHarvald said:
1500cR Gunslinger
Kill 150 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking.

1500cR A Great Friend
Earn 40 assists today in multiplayer Matchmaking.

1000cR Tough Luck... On
Complete a Campaign mission on Heroic or harder with the Tough Luck Skull on.

1700cR Freelancing
Earn at least 23 kills in a multiplayer Matchmaking game.

Will do the campaign one. Don't give a shit about MP, in general. I find myself playing more campaign and firefight as opposed to MP these days.

Merguson said:
Will do the campaign one. Don't give a shit about MP, in general. I find myself playing more campaign and firefight as opposed to MP these days.
Me too, but mainly due to time. The weekly challenge has me pretty much tied to FF when I play, and I'm forging my second map now. There's too much to do with so little time.

squidhands said:
Me too, but mainly due to time. The weekly challenge has me pretty much tied to FF when I play, and I'm forging my second map now. There's too much to do with so little time.

Ditto. Grad school is eating too much of my time nowadays.

I have my "off" days in Arena too often and I can tell when I'm playing like shit.

I will try to get the weekly challenge of 50 FF games but I'll need to play 12 games a day until Sunday...

Devin Olsen said:
What was the reasoning for this? Does anyone know...

I am just a little confused, so if you que up a game of Doubles Arena you have NO choice which map you play on or anything?

Weird...

Same with Team Arena. I'm thinking it's because they removed Slayer Pro which was the only other option to vote for and I guess they forgot to make other Slayer options (maps) available.

oatmeal said:
Man, removing voting from Doubles Arena really pisses me off.

I am just a little confused, so if you que up a game of Doubles Arena you have NO choice which map you play on or anything?

Weird...

Trasher

Devin Olsen said:

Weird...
It's the same with 4v4 Arena as well.

It's because they removed the Pro variants so therefore there is only one variant now, and thus no other option to vote for. Hilarious I know. :lol

AKA they didn't know how to remove radar in Arena. You would think it's as easy as flipping a switch or turning a skull on a la Cloud, but apparently it's more complicated than that. Oh well. Bring on season three.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
wwm0nkey said:
Im sure you guys have seen this on b.net but man this is the biggest nerd rage ever.

Video

What a waste of a good Halo disc :(

Oh God, I just noticed this video was part 1.

wwm0nkey

Nils said:
Oh God, I just noticed this video was part 1.
part 2 is him destroying the thing, funny how he wears a tap out shirt yet it takes him fucking forever to rip the manual :lol

Edit: Wow look at this kids recent activity on youtube, he rages 24/7 about Halo :lol

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
wwm0nkey said:
Im sure you guys have seen this on b.net but man this is the biggest nerd rage ever.

Video

What a waste of a good Halo disc :(

He sounds like the kid who raged yesterday when I booted him.

Someone probably hit the nail on the head in the comments.

I bet he's one of those kids who got his credits reset.

Nils said:
I've grown to love armor lock. Stickying the guy with the sword then blocking his lunge and watching him explode in my face is so awesome.
thats-what-she-said-300x300.jpg

Is the credit cap reset when the challenges and stuff reset?

I've been playing for like 12 hours straight and I still haven't hit it?

Trasher

xxjuicesxx said:

I'm not sure actually. It would make sense that they reset with the challenges though. I honestly don't remember, but I think that when I had hit the cap the other week it reset when the challenges did. Not 100% on that recollection.

xxjuicesxx said:

Why are you playing video games for 12 hours straight. Get a job and cut your hair.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
xxjuicesxx said:

Yep, every day at 3am PST. Everything is "new" at that magical hour.

Sanjuro

Speaking of clinching the button with the shotty, why is there even a need for that binocular zoom any more in multiplayer? I would love a way to just disable any sort of action with the click of the right stick.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Ramirez said:
Well, BTB still sucks balls. The maps are just flat out AWFUL. Good lord, BG can die in a fire, so boring. The Wraiths are just as OP as the tanks once you get to their side and can spawn camp them. :lol

It's MUCH more playable than it was. At least the wraith can't swivel its turret when it's EMPed. The Wraith is MUCH more easily taken out than the damn scorpion for any team that knows where the plasma pistol is.

If they would just double the respawn timer on the sniper rifle Hemmorage wouldn't be so bad. Maybe even add a grenadelauncher/rocket launcher and a falcon.

I had some really fun games of CTF yesterday on hemmorage which is a far cry from a week ago.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Speaking of clinching the button with the shotty, why is there even a need for that binocular zoom any more in multiplayer? I would love a way to just disable any sort of action with the click of the right stick.

In case you're spotting for your team looking for a sniper with a cqc weapon?

Alienshogun said:
It's MUCH more playable than it was. At least the wraith can't swivel its turret when it's EMPed. The Wraith is MUCH more easily taken out than the damn scorpion for any team that knows where the plasma pistol is.

If they would just double the respawn timer on the sniper rifle Hemmorage wouldn't be so bad. Maybe even add a grenadelauncher/rocket launcher and a falcon.

I had some really fun games of CTF yesterday on hemmorage which is a far cry from a week ago.
Me too. Map is awesome and so much better with wraiths.

Miggytronz

Alienshogun said:

In case you're spotting for your team looking for a sniper with a cqc weapon?

This, the tank wasnt bad if only (whats in bold) would of been implemented. Im not a fan of the wraith on that map.

Falcon would be fun.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Multi-Team SWAT on Asylum. Just what the heck? Who thought that a map, barely big enough for eight players in regular slayer, would make for a fun two person team, twelve person orgy, of spawn killing and minutes of my life I want back?

Also, well done with Rocket Race. Removing the one gunner and driver per team set up is a step back as it was much more interesting with having each player assigned a fixed role. Also, Spire is dreadful for the gametype. The level layout is simply unfriendly with spawns popping up at opposite sides of the map and the unfriendly terrain ensures players will prefer not to move from a particular area. Though the spawning on the mongoose and teleporting back after a set time if dismounted was rather handy and neat.

Dreadful experiences with those matches - really horrible stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom