• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

chapel said:
Am I on ignore or something?

I said I wanted in a little while ago. Just because it says I am a junior, I am not a junior. I have been here and posting for over 3 years.
HaloGAF never forgets? :p

edit- beaten :lol

Hey You

Domino Theory said:
Beat you to it.

What happens if a film is double-rendered? Does the render cap get raised? :D
I think both people would have to hit render at the exact same time to be "double rendered".

aesop said:
Uh, technically I was second after Gui to say I could play but yeah. Drama starting, eh? And I noticed you moved me down a few spots? :lol

Think it should be random to fill the spots.
I merged the Europe Team into the rest, mostly at the top because I can't go back through the thread currently (in class right now, have to pay a little attention) to see who posted saying that they could be available. If someone want's to go back through the thread and do that for me, I'll adjust the list accordingly. I'll do it myself at around 4. Other than that, I removed the folks who were on Ram's list.

Though, aside from the original 7 back ups, if there are people from the 8-25 list that can participate, we can do a random drawing for those folks. If everyone thinks that's okay.
List for new page...

Team 1:
1)GhaleonEB – Not Available
2)Dax01 – Available
3)Blueblur1 – Unknown
4)Sai-kun – Available
5)Shake Appeal – Available
6)Dani – Available
7)vhfive – Available
8)Merguson – Probably not available

Team 2:
1)Domino Theory – Available
2)Tashi0106 – Available
3)Ramirez – Available
4)Captain Blood – Unknown
5)Trasher – Available
6)Nutter – Unknown
7)SpudBud – Available
8)Thermite – Available

Team 3:
1)xxjuicesxx – Not Available
2)Chinner – Unknown
3)Kibbles – Unknown
4)Striker – Available
5)Dirtbag – Unknown
6)Metroidvania – Not Available
7)BladedExpert – Available
8)CrazedArabMan – Unknown

Backups, in order of their activity in the Official Halo 3 Thread

1)LAUGHTREY – Unknown
2)Eric WK – Available
3)godhandiscen – Unknown
4)SailorDaravon – Unknown
5)soldat7 – Unknown
6)Grimm Fandango – Unknown
7)Kuroyume – Unknown
8)Gui
9)aesop
10)cuevas
11)hugbot
12)NH Apache
13)darthbob
14)cuevas
15)Letters
16)Chess
17)Aesop
18)Neuromancer
19)TommyT
20)KevinRo
21)Psychoraven
22)Hypertrooper
23)Bobs99
24)Sik
25)chapel
26)Darkshier
27)Voltron64
28) Deadly Cyclone
29) Mr M33
30) Stunner H2K
31) Pakkit

8-31: All available, all willing to help practice with the teams to help them.

Striker

Domino Theory said:
If I were a betting man, I'd say everyone on Team 3 except for Striker will be unavailable so that's a good place to get a bunch of replacements in.
Is this for the Bungie thing? God, the arguments that erupted when Ramirez posted those teams. :lol

I am still interested. Would love to know a time/date.

Oh wa-

urk said:
The Bungie vs. HaloGAF Humpday goes down tonight! Three games of 8 on 8 Armor Lockin' Assault Rifle poppin' madness. Kick off is at 9pm PT sharp.

ORGANIZE OR DIE!
I'm in.

Tashi0106 said:
I wish each team had a streamer so every match can be viewed.
For anyone that can stream, please give a shout out. Unless anyone has any objections, we can place those people as first priority. I personally don't really mind either way, but it depends on how everyone else views it.
Domino Theory said:
Nutter is still on his temporary ban, but I'll talk to him whenever he's available and ask if he'll show up.
Roger.

Tashi0106 said:
I wish each team had a streamer so every match can be viewed.
I could set up my stream stuff but the latency plus having to use most of my upload to stream would kill any chances of me getting a kill :(

aesop

Dax01 said:
For anyone that can stream, please give a shout out. Unless anyone has any objectives, we can place those people as first priority. I personally don't really mind either way, but it depends on how everyone else views it.

Roger.
Streaming is cool and all, but with theater and rendering, is it a priority?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hugbot said:
Subtle, I like it.

;)

Bladed said:
I could set up my stream stuff but the latency plus having to use most of my upload to stream would kill any chances of me getting a kill :(

That's ok. It's not like you were gonna get many kills anyway :p

pakkit

Banned
Put me down even though I doubt I'll get a spot.

anodyne90

P.S. HaloGAF, feel free to add me. I've been playing pretty often and usually chill in the Team Slayer playlist.

feel

Dax01 said:
Though, aside from the original 7 back ups, if there are people from the 8-25 list that can participate, we can do a random drawing for those folks. If everyone thinks that's okay.
Not ok. :lol

unrelated:

I love the dramatic turn after that yoink... xD

Tashi

darthbob said:
People shouldn't be streaming while playing anyways.

Takes up bandwidth.

989274263.png

"Sip the juice, I got enough to go around"

Dax01 said:
Yes. Would be much better :lol

Kibbles

StUnNeR H2K said:
<- would love to get in on the HaloGAF vs Bungie
oh and even at work I can't get away from Halo...
beaver_creek.jpg

just west of Dr Pepper Rd
No fucking way :lol MLG Player's dream homeland right there. Dr Pepper Road, and Beaver Creek. Hell, even a little Beaver Creek in there. :lol

As for the humpday, I'd love to do it, but I got work to do. Plus, my gold ran out on the 12th anyways. Don't feel like renewing yet cause I haven't had much time to play. So yeah, count me out. Good luck HaloGAF!

chapel

Banned
I wasted your lives, no doubt, but it was mostly because I was busy doing other 'things.'

If you guys want the montage, its almost done, no joke. It got too late, and I was busy elsewhere. Sorry to anyone that really cared. I don't expect people to be happy or forgiving, but who really cares? Those of you that do, why didn't you spend all their free time for two weeks working on something like that, and tell me you wouldn't get burnt out. :lol

FourDoor

Dax01 said:
For anyone that can stream, please give a shout out. Unless anyone has any objections, we can place those people as first priority. I personally don't really mind either way, but it depends on how everyone else views it.

I really want to hear the audio and shenanigans thats going to go down in the match. :lol

Also I think it would be more than appropriate getting customs running tonight during the humpday challenge. It would be a good place to keep the reserves/secondary teams all in one place to make sure they were available when needed.

Tashi

It's nice to have all this upload for streaming but I really want a new laptop and an HD capture card to flex the FiOs muscles.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
darthbob said:
So much for school internet.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/989284288.png[IMG]

[spoiler]I mean, how the fuck does that even work? + > - ?[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
:lol
[QUOTE=Domino Theory]FiOS is never coming to the Bay Area. :([/QUOTE]
I feel you, FiOS is available in Philly, but apparently Verizon isn't expanding their services to my area(they've halted expanding their FiOS service availability period), yet I still get their commercials about how FiOS is available in my area.

Raiden

Banned
Ehm you guys are internet spoiled, really

Check this out, this is the best internet formula you can get in Belgium, 60 EUR a month i pay for this shit.

And nope Belgium aint some medieval country, we're right up there with France, Uk and shit :lol

Sai-kun

Banned
chapel said:
I wasted your lives, no doubt, but it was mostly because I was busy doing other 'things.'

If you guys want the montage, its almost done, no joke. It got too late, and I was busy elsewhere. Sorry to anyone that really cared. I don't expect people to be happy or forgiving, but who really cares? Those of you that do, why didn't you spend all their free time for two weeks working on something like that, and tell me you wouldn't get burnt out. :lol

dualx and bladed did it ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom