• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverHeat

« generous god »
989341049.png
[/URL][/IMG]

cwmartin

Dax01 said:
We're giving those who are in the original teams from 9-10 PM EST to say whether they're in or not. If they don't say anything, they're not in.

5 PM EST until sign ups for back ups are closed. I didn't see any objections for it.

Quoting this to make sure I get on some list before 5 :)

Sai-kun said:
I propose Team 1 be "Team Oh Gosh :3"

or Team Gaga ;D
Definitely not Team Gaga. Maybe Team Oh Gosh :3. What about Team Onsk? I like it!:lol

For new page...

Team 1:
1)GhaleonEB – Not Available
2)Dax01 – Available
3)Blueblur1 – Unknown
4)Sai-kun – Available
5)Shake Appeal – Available
6)Dani – Available
7)vhfive – Available
8)Merguson – Probably not available

Team 2:
1)Domino Theory – Available
2)Tashi0106 – Available
3)Ramirez – Available
4)Captain Blood – Available
5)Trasher – Available
6)Nutter – Available
7)SpudBud – Available
8)Thermite – Available

Team 3:
1)xxjuicesxx – Not Available
2)Chinner – Unknown
3)Kibbles – Not Available
4)Striker – Available
5)Dirtbag – Unknown
6)Metroidvania – Not Available
7)BladedExpert – Available
8)CrazedArabMan – Unknown

Backups, in order of their activity in the Official Halo 3 Thread

1)LAUGHTREY – Available
2)Eric WK – Available
3)godhandiscen – Unknown
4)SailorDaravon – Unknown
5)soldat7 – Unknown
6)Grimm Fandango – Unknown
7)Kuroyume – Unknown
8)Gui
9)aesop
10)cuevas
11)hugbot
12)NH Apache
13)darthbob
14)Letters
15)Chess
16)Neuromancer
17)TommyT
18)KevinRo
19)Psychoraven
20)Hypertrooper
21)Bobs99
22)Sik
23)chapel
24)Darkshier
25)Voltron64
26)Deadly Cyclone
27)Mr M33
28)Stunner H2K
29)Pakkit
30)Ultimate Pooh
31)Fourdoor
32)cwmartin
33)Self Induced
34) Cuban Legend
35) Plywood
36)LunaticPuma (Maybe)
37)Zeouterlimits
38)kapura

8-38: All available, all willing to help practice with the teams to help them.

NH Apache

Banned
cuevas said:
Teams 4, 5, and 6.

Haha. Also, once the teams are decided, Dax, Dani, or someone else should throw up a thread for the rest of Gaf to know and for general support. I can't think of a witty title right now though hahah.

Jinjo

NH Apache said:
Alrighty.

We need creative team names tho. 1, 2, and 3 just aren't going to cut it.

Really? I like the simplicity of it. We're dropping the top Halo teams on them (they are Team 1,2 and 3 offcourse), but just numbering them insinuates there's more. We have a whole army of spartan's here on GAF. Team 1,2 and 3 are just a representation of that army.

That said, the Team 2 loadout will surely fill Bungie's hearts with fear.:lol

Hugbot

Aside from all the roster goings-on, has anyone heard when the Razer Onza is supposed to be coming out? Now that the game I'd buy one for is here I'd like to know when to expect to buy it and how much to expect to pay.

Dax01 said:
That's fine with me. Dunno if anyone has any objections. List has been updated. If anyone is missing, please say so.
You forgot to add me to the list.

Haha, looks like there are plenty of people ahead of me though anyway.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Team 2 needs to do a bet with Bungie or something.

If we get a steak on them, the level cap gets raised this Friday.

Sound good? :D

edit: My suggestion for Team 2's name: "I See You Favor The Dong"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Dax01 said:
Backups, in order of their activity in the Official Halo 3 Thread

1)LAUGHTREY – Available
2)Eric WK – Available
3)godhandiscen – Unknown
4)SailorDaravon – Unknown
5)soldat7 – Unknown
6)Grimm Fandango – Unknown
7)Kuroyume – Unknown
8)Gui
9)aesop
10)cuevas
11)hugbot
12)NH Apache
13)darthbob
14)Letters
15)Chess
16)Neuromancer
17)TommyT
18)KevinRo
19)Psychoraven
20)Hypertrooper
21)Bobs99
22)Sik
23)chapel
24)Darkshier
25)Voltron64
26)Deadly Cyclone
27)Mr M33
28)Stunner H2K
29)Pakkit
30)Ultimate Pooh
31)Fourdoor
32)cwmartin

8-30: All available, all willing to help practice with the teams to help them.
8UrqV.png

Can someone quote this, but I feel like I'm getting ignored here. :S

Domino Theory said:

If Team 2 loses every game of every playlist is swat hemorrhage CTF for 1 week.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
LAUGHTREY said:
That seemed inappropriate, he hasn't even touched up the list for unavailable people and bumped it up based on Post count.
Uhm, what, he has been updating the list, he even added Fourdoor and cwmartin. What are you talking about? :(

Hell, I'm just asking to be on the back up list, I am even just willing to help out Gaffers get prepped. Being ignored is not fun.

Jinjo

Domino Theory said:

They were talking about some way for the community to raise it. A GAF-only level-cap raise if team 2 steaks them seems a pretty cool idea.:lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Zeouterlimits said:
Wow Plywood, chill pill dude.

I too would like to be on the backup/help with training list Dax. :)
I'm fine, I just feel like I'm getting the cold shoulder is all, hell, even if I don't get added to the backup list, I would prefer some kind of acknowledgement, rather than me shitting up the thread as to why am I being ignored. :/

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Domino Theory said:

:lol :lol I like it.

Kapura

Banned
dammit dax add me to the list too. IIRC i was in the halo 3 activity stats much higher than I ought to have been, given my join date.

Should this be moved to a new thread? This is kind of ruining the discussion of the actual game. I'll make it and put the list at the top of the OP, if people think it's a good idea.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Dax01 said:
Should this be moved to a new thread? This is kind of ruining the discussion of the actual game. I'll make it and put the list at the top of the OP, if people think it's a good idea.

Throw it in the Online section too.

MrDaravon

You can take me off the backups list. I appreciate the thought, but honestly you guys have become some of the whiniest man babies I have ever seen since the Beta. I thought I bitched a lot, but god damn.

As an aside urk, probably not a good idea to announce this the day of, a lot of people who probably genuinely deserve to be in there won't even know about it in time (unless I missed an earlier announcement of today's date). Also I expect you to seriously rep Team Daisy urk.

NH Apache

Banned
Dax01 said:

Honestly, we should probably get this settled here first. The mods won't like a whole lot of begging and bitching in more than one thread. I don't imagine people will be chatting about campaign or such very much tonight because of 'the event.'

Online? No one will see it.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Dax01 said:

Why? We're discussing playing games of Halo: Reach tonight and as far as I know (I could be wrong), this is the official Halo: Reach thread.

FourDoor

Dax01 said:

I say no as that new thread until after the games are played as that thread will just get even more out of control than here. At least here, the "regulars" are checking in.

And whats bigger to discuss in the Reach thread than a HaloGAF humpday challenge? :D

Dani said:
Throw it in the Online section too.

maybe just make sure everyone (well everyone who saw it in time :\ or was on the list already) is on there. We don't want jpegs with 80 size font being half the thread. And make sure its final so we don't end up with 10k people wanting to be added as soon as the new thread is made.

Domino Theory said:
Why? We're discussing playing games of Halo: Reach tonight and as far as I know (I could be wrong), this is the official Halo: Reach thread.
Well, it's just that all the who should be one what and stuff isn't actual game discussion. Once that's all said and done, sure. You have a point. I dunno what to do.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Dax01 said:
Well, it's just that all the who should be one what and stuff isn't actual game discussion. Once that's all said and done, sure. You have a point. I dunno what to do.

Do what you want, you and Ram are the boss! :p

Hugbot

Dax01 said:
I think we should hash it out here and just deal with the thread being overrun for today. Maybe make a separate even thread for people to watch the stream(s) and cheer but honestly even that we could take care of in here.

TommyT

Dax01 said:
Definitely not Team Gaga. Maybe Team Oh Gosh :3. What about Team Onsk? I like it!:lol

For new page...

8-38: All available, all willing to help practice with the teams to help them.

You're still running 50 posts a page!? Also... I'm surprised I'm even on the Halo 3 OT posts. I figured that was during my GAFhaitus. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom