• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh btw my internet died the first time I tried to take the speedtest. I had to restart my router and have a fresh connection to get that speed. Noone else is on my network. :lol

Deadly

Am I reading things right? GAF was challenged by Bungie for Humpday? Oh man, awesome! Whoever is representing us kick some ass guys!

117 ping is win. Not a bad upload considering my bro is on Reach atm and there are a few other computers online here too :p

Good luck Humpday gaffers, just watch out for Ram.... Bungie might activate his sleeper switch.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
xxjuicesxx said:
Oh btw my internet died the first time I tried to take the speedtest. I had to restart my router and have a fresh connection to get that speed. Noone else is on my network. :lol

u got standby'd

Hugbot

I'm going to be away from GAF for most of the drama from here on out but rest assured I'll be online on time, hopefully about half an hour early, and do want a spot if I get picked. Elsewise I'll be down for some customs.

Good luck GAF, make it shameful.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Yay for upload?

989469157.png

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Who should I tell the boys to message when the time is right? Just need one gamertag to get the first game going.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
If Team 1 is up first, you can ping me (GT: Slightly Live) as I'll be attempting to getting Team 1 together for warms up games beforehand.

Lets challenge neogaf next.
K ill go tell them
Wait lets do it midnight eastern.
Haha that's mean, ill post the bad news.
Naw man! Wait till the day of to post
*7777777*

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Dani said:
If Team 1 is up first, you can ping me (GT: Slightly Live) as I'll be attempting to getting Team 1 together for warms up games beforehand.

Roger, roger. After Game 1 goes down, please stick around until the other team starts to trickle in so we don't lose you. If you've got a point man for the second and third game, it'd probably be a good idea to lemme know who it is.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
cuevas said:
Lets challenge neogaf next.
K ill go tell them
Wait lets do it midnight eastern.
Haha that's mean, ill post the bad news.
Naw man! Wait till the day of to post
*7777777*

Nearly verbatim.

The List

Team 1, possible names Oh Gosh :3 and Team Oonsk
1)GhaleonEB – Not Available
2)Dax01 – Available
3)Blueblur1 – Unknown
4)Sai-kun – Available
5)Shake Appeal – Available
6)Dani – Available
7)vhfive – Available
8)Merguson – Available

Team Thermletbud-Tash-Jesus
1)Domino Theory – Available
2)Tashi0106 – Available
3)Ramirez – Available
4)Captain Blood – Available
5)Trasher – Available
6)Nutter – Available
7)SpudBud – Available
8)Thermite – Available

Team 3:
1)Eric WK
2)Chinner – Unknown
3)godhandiscen
4)Striker – Available
5)Dirtbag – Unknown
6)Laughtrey
7)BladedExpert – Available
8)CrazedArabMan – Available

Backups, in order of their activity in the Official Halo 3 Thread

1)LAUGHTREY – Available
2)Eric WK – Available
3)godhandiscen – Available
4)SailorDaravon – Not Available
5)soldat7 – Unknown
6)Grimm Fandango – Unknown
7)Kuroyume – Unknown
8)Gui
9)aesop
10)cuevas
11)hugbot
12)NH Apache
13)darthbob
14)Letters
15)Chess
16)Neuromancer
17)TommyT
18)KevinRo
19)Psychoraven
20)Hypertrooper
21)Bobs99
22)Sik
23)chapel
24)Darkshier
25)Voltron64
26)Deadly Cyclone
27)Mr M33
28)Stunner H2K
29)Pakkit
30)Ultimate Pooh
31)Fourdoor
32)cwmartin
33)Self Induced
34) Cuban Legend
35) Plywood
36)LunaticPuma (Maybe)
37)Zeouterlimits
38)kapura
39)Oozer3993

8-39: All available, all willing to help practice with the teams to help them.

aesop

Can we start filling the spots of the folks we know for sure aren't going to make it so we can get some of the teams filled up and what not?

aesop said:
Can we start filling the spots of the folks we know for sure aren't going to make it so we can get some of the teams filled up and what not?
Sure.

Laughtrey, Godhandiscen, and Eric WK, which teams do you guys want to be on? Should I just lump you guys all into Team 3?

Edit: I'll just lump all of you into Team 3.

Trasher

urk said:
Roger, roger. After Game 1 goes down, please stick around until the other team starts to trickle in so we don't lose you. If you've got a point man for the second and third game, it'd probably be a good idea to lemme know who it is.
TJ Trasher will be ready and waiting.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Merguson said:
Count me in.

What time should I be on by?

Sweet, we only need 1 sub for Team 1 now. I think it's 5am GMT, so 3 hours 20 mins from this post for warm ups, 1 hour after for showtime.

Can someone confirm these times for me?

StUnNeR H2K

I'm on and available for practice or anything else... (daily challenges, sitting in lobby afk(
aka pulling a striker
), firefight, mm, campaign goodness, etc.)

Dani said:
Sweet, we only need 1 sub for Team 1 now. I think it's 5am GMT, so 3 hours 20 mins from this post for warm ups, 1 hour after for showtime.

Can someone confirm these times for me?
4 hours twenty minutes the match starts.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Cuban and Shake Appeal, I got disconnected for w/e reason from Xbox Live, (my connection didn't drop). Also I couldn't hear anyone in the room, even though when I'd join I'd hear your voices, but then it would go silent, like if none of you had mics.

edit: Turns out I had another dashboard update from the beta.

fernoca

Plywood said:
Cuban and Shake Appeal, I got disconnected for w/e reason from Xbox Live, (my connection didn't drop). Also I couldn't hear anyone in the room, even though when I'd join I'd hear your voices, but then it would go silent, like if none of you had mics.

edit: Turns out I had another dashboard update from the beta.
This also happened to me, except that I already downloaded the update. Pfft.

Shoot, I didn't even know that was today, for now count me in but my internet is acting up today, and I've been getting kicked off of live all day, so I'll stay online and see if anything happens, I'll update if my status changes to a no go.

MrDaravon

urk said:
I got banned for telling my good friend Daravon to "get raped" in a thread about the horrible things people say to each other over Xbox LIVE.

reported!

Actually my wife has been banned more than I have here :lol

Shake, I'll hop in a minute if you still on and want help warming up or whatever.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Dax01 said:
Sure.

Laughtrey, Godhandiscen, and Eric WK, which teams do you guys want to be on? Should I just lump you guys all into Team 3?

Edit: I'll just lump all of you into Team 3.
Yeah that is cool with me. I didn't ask before, but what do I need to do next? Do I need to gather with my teammates and start practicing?

NH Apache

Banned
Blueblur1 said:
I'm in game 1, right? When is game 1? I'm posting while driving. Someone tell me before I hit someone!

12 pm EST. Warmups start at 11 according to Dani.

Edit: LOOKOUT FOR THE PRIUS

Ramirez said:
OG HaloGAF Humpday for history buffs.

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?cid=8879

Man, we played some stupid gametypes. Needlers on Midship taking the prize for dumbest. :lol
QrpMS.png

That is some damn cool artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom