• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
godhandiscen said:
Yeah that is cool with me. I didn't ask before, but what do I need to do next? Do I need to gather with my teammates and start practicing?

I'm on now, if we want to get some practice in, I think I fixed my internet, but we'll see.
GT: CrazedArabMan

Dug

Banned
NH Apache said:
12 pm EST. Warmups start at 11 according to Dani.

Edit: LOOKOUT FOR THE PRIUS

QrpMS.png

That is some damn cool artwork.
Here's the full picture

Lazslo

Oh shoot, MLG is using Reach this weekend. I don't know why but Reach just seems so much more entertaining then H3. That 1 shot is so much more intense then the 3-shot spread.

neoism

urk said:
The Bungie vs. HaloGAF Humpday goes down tonight! Three games of 8 on 8 Armor Lockin' Assault Rifle poppin' madness. Kick off is at 9pm PT sharp.

ORGANIZE OR DIE!
20it548_th.jpg
20it548_th.jpg
20it548_th.jpg

:O Even though... I'm not one of the really good players... I would LOVE to join in... :O

Ramirez

So, it looks like you're going to have 3 open spots. You could either do a random draw, or you could have the entire HaloGAF PM you with their top 3 of most deserving, no voting for yourself, and no voting from the people already in. Would take more time, but I feel like you'd get more long time members in that way.

aesop

Ramirez said:
So, it looks like you're going to have 3 open spots. You could either do a random draw, or you could have the entire HaloGAF PM you with their top 3 of most deserving, no voting for yourself, and no voting from the people already in. Would take more time, but I feel like you'd get more long time members in that way.

So it's a popularity contest now? That just seems kinda silly.

Ramirez said:

Looking as though, I have no clue who all can play for team 3, I vote for the best people.

Sai-kun

Banned
Dax01 said:
Kay, so we're going to merge the names for Team 1.

Team 1's going to be: Team Oonsk :3

I'm online right now ready for some practicing.
I'm okay with this. :3

I'll be home in a half hour or so.

NH Apache

Banned
Lazslo said:
I'm actually proud of HaloGaf- There wasn't a crazy melt down today. Well done kids.

Those last couple of spots are about to cause it, I'm sure. People at the bottom of the list want random. People at the top want to keep it the same.

I don't care. Whatever everyone wants.

Edit: I'll be on in an hour or so if anyone needs a warm body.

StUnNeR H2K said:
I'll practice if you need a body... GT: StUnNeR H2K

K, right now, I'm just getting whoever to practice for team 3, when the people who have first dibs get on though, they'll start replacing people if we have too many in the party.

CrazedArabMan said:
K, right now, I'm just getting whoever to practice for team 3, when the people who have first dibs get on though, they'll start replacing people if we have too many in the party.
You can add me for practice, too. GT=Hypertrooper

CrazedArabMan said:

add me for some practice... GT: Josef Redbeard.

I'll pop in when I get done watching this episode of Friday Night Lights.

chess

CrazedArabMan said:
Urk, you can send the invite to me for team 3, as it looks like I'm trying to get the team together right now.

I can be on 1-2 hours early fo sho if you need me. I'm down a bit on the reserve list though.

aesop

NH Apache said:
Those last couple of spots are about to cause it, I'm sure. People at the bottom of the list want random. People at the top want to keep it the same.

I don't care. Whatever everyone wants.

Blame Bungie for the short notice.

CrazedArabMan said:
Looking as though, I have no clue who all can play for team 3, I vote for the best people.
Huh?

Eric WK
godhandiscen
Striker
Laughtrey
BladedExpert
CrazedArabMan

That's your team (so far). Get as much practice in as you can with them. Haven't seen Eric WK post back here since early this afternoon, though.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I get off work in 2 hrs. I will start practicing then. Please everybody in my team add me to your FL.

Ramirez said:
OG HaloGAF Humpday for history buffs.

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?cid=8879

Man, we played some stupid gametypes. Needlers on Midship taking the prize for dumbest. :lol
Wow Halo 2 was the last time GAF got to whoop Bungie? Dayum.

LoopOfHenle- Microsoft Certified Xbot
SaiST- The silent killer
Cerrius- "You guys are garbage"
NutterIsAFK- human aimbot
DopeyFish- "Watch out!" :(
Ironclad Ninja- Is really a pirate
DaAnswer3- " If I died,it was Ironclad's fault"

Why don't i recognize anyone from OG gaf? Except for Sai and Nutter?

Sai-kun

Banned
Cuban Legend said:

I recognize DopeyFish, as well.

Do we all get to have our own little saying? :lol

Ramirez

Cuban Legend said:

I had a man crush on Allen Iverson back then, so my GT was different.

So it's a popularity contest now? That just seems kinda silly.

But some how I'm betting that if you had of been here a long time, and would get in this way, you'd like it. :lol ;)

No offense, but to see someone like you for example, get in over some people like Letters, Voltron, SaiST, etc. is not how I would like to see it go down. It'll be done randomly though, so don't get so worked up.

Dax01 said:
Huh?

Eric WK
godhandiscen
Striker
Laughtrey
BladedExpert
CrazedArabMan

That's your team (so far). Get as much practice in as you can with them. Haven't seen Eric WK post back here since early this afternoon, though.

Well I wasn't too sure, since I didn't see really any replies, right now we are playing some BTB with Tashi's group though.

aesop

Ramirez said:
No offense, but to see someone like you for example, get in over some people like Letters, Voltron, SaiST, etc. is not how I would like to see it go down. It'll be done randomly though, so don't get so worked up.

Who's getting worked up? You're the one stirring the pot and you're already in! :lol

And I've been here for 3 years, but I guess post count is king, so I can understand that.

Ramirez

aesop said:
Who's getting worked up? You're the one stirring the pot and you're already in! :lol

Not stirring the pot, Dax asked how he should go about the last few spots, I gave him an suggestion, that's all.

Dax01 said:
Huh?

Eric WK
godhandiscen
Striker
Laughtrey
BladedExpert
CrazedArabMan

You forgot Cuevas.

aesop

Ramirez said:
Not stirring the pot, Dax asked how he should go about the last few spots, I gave him an suggestion, that's all.

Well, it is your list, so why didn't you include them in the first place?

Ugh, my connection is sucking right now, I don't know if I'm going to be able to play for team 3, I'll try a few more games, but my roommates just got on and it's not looking good.

Gui_PT

aesop said:
Well, it is your list, so why didn't you include them in the first place?

Looks like you're pissed off or something. He's just making a suggestion because he wants things to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom